Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Oooo ?
Sorry

I think the problem is that your screen must be much bigger than the ones I tested the game on.
(I added the black stripes around the little MAPs to avoid this kind of aberrations on the computers I tested).

I guess you tried to change the resolution of the game ?
For info the computer I use is in 1920x1080 and when I test, I play in full screen 1024x640.

I'll see if I can find information on the forums (I'm not the author of the "resolution script", I found it on the net).
In the meantime, I can only advise you to try to reduce the resolution of your screen to 1920x1080 when you play "Lolita"... Maybe it can fix the display.

For this release, I can hardly correct. But I'm going to extend the "black stripes" on the side of the little MAPs so that the next update will be "widescreen-friendly".
Please, can you tell me what Resolution is your screen ?
I think it might be, because I run it on multi (3)-screen setup :)
It's full screen and I tried changing the resolution manually in the ini file to 1920X1080, but that gives me the current screen 4 times-tiled lol
So I guess it's because my desktop doesn't end next to the full-screen instance of the game ;)

Also: does the 'I cheated the game' go away at a certain point with confession?
*edit* found the sin-thingy on the thread btw ;)

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I think it might be, because I run it on multi (3)-screen setup :)
It's full screen and I tried changing the resolution manually in the ini file to 1920X1080, but that gives me the current screen 4 times-tiled lol
So I guess it's because my desktop doesn't end next to the full-screen instance of the game ;)

Also: does the 'I cheated the game' go away at a certain point with confession?
*edit* found the sin-thingy on the thread btw ;)
You can try to increase the "FullscreenRatio" in game.ini (you can modify it with any txt editor : notepad or else)
I think if you put 1 or 2 instead of 0, maybe it can make things better
This was the solution used by some players to artificially increase the resolution before I put the script in place

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
You can try to increase the "FullscreenRatio" in game.ini (you can modify it with any txt editor : notepad or else)
I think if you put 1 or 2 instead of 0, maybe it can make things better
This was the solution used by some players to artificially increase the resolution before I put the script in place
Hmmz, nopes. On FullscreenRatio=1 I have the 1024x640 within a black box, running full screen and FullscreenRatio=2 I have the regular filled screen with 1024x640.
It always happens while moving over the centerline of the screen. So it's easy to test quickly ;)

Not a really big deal tho ;) Really enjoying the game and can't wait what you'll add in the future :)
Hoping to get her to go commando soon lol

btw: Do you think it's possible to have the stats-changes in a list instead of each having a seperate 'dialog' down below?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hmmz, nopes. On FullscreenRatio=1 I have the 1024x640 within a black box, running full screen and FullscreenRatio=2 I have the regular filled screen with 1024x640.
It always happens while moving over the centerline of the screen. So it's easy to test quickly ;)

Not a really big deal tho ;) Really enjoying the game and can't wait what you'll add in the future :)
Hoping to get her to go commando soon lol

btw: Do you think it's possible to have the stats-changes in a list instead of each having a seperate 'dialog' down below?
Sorry it didn't solve the problem. :cry:

To display the features in a single list, rather than in separate messages, I have to think about it ...
This is not possible with the current game features.
But since I'm reworking a lot of things, I'll see if I can improve this part, too.

Anyway, it's a good idea. Thanks for suggesting it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Liking the idea Pepette :)
trying to get into the game, bit this keeps happening when she's left of the middle of the screen.

With both the RGS300.dll and RGS301.dll.

It's won't stop me from playing tho ;)
I had the same, even different screens and different sizes. In the end, found out that if I select as resolution "normal 4" (928 by I don't remember anymore), it works and does not do that.

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I had the same, even different screens and different sizes. In the end, found out that if I select as resolution "normal 4" (928 by I don't remember anymore), it works and does not do that.
Thank you for this information.
"Normal4" is 928x704.
(If other players can confirm that this solution works, let me know. Cause, I'm afraid that it really depends on each config and that there is no universal answer to this bug.)

I just hope that this inconvenience doesn't too much reduce the fun of the game.
For the next update, I'll try to enlarge the maps by adding a few black squares around them, hoping this will avoid the problem.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you for this information.
"Normal4" is 928x704.
(If other players can confirm that this solution works, let me know.

I just hope that this inconvenience doesn't too much reduce the fun of the game.
For the next update, I'll try to enlarge the maps by adding a few black squares around them, hoping this will avoid the problem.
Well, I cannot talk for other players, but I used it in three different computers, with different graphic card, different screen sizes, and in one case was not even directly on the computer, I was using remote desktop connection under linux to a Windows machine (how to keep things simple :)), and in that way, it always worked.

I would say once you find the solution, it does not reduce the fun, even though is a bit a pity the pixelation.

Though I found a potential bug (I mean it crashed, not sure if a bug), I got her to exhibition above 400, started going around naked, did not do the maths exercises, the prof got to the point of "verifying if the training was working and could resist distractions", and it crashed with a gci message (I think missing)

Reactions: pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Well, I cannot talk for other players, but I used it in three different computers, with different graphic card, different screen sizes, and in one case was not even directly on the computer, I was using remote desktop connection under linux to a Windows machine (how to keep things simple :)), and in that way, it always worked.

I would say once you find the solution, it does not reduce the fun, even though is a bit a pity the pixelation.

Though I found a potential bug (I mean it crashed, not sure if a bug), I got her to exhibition above 400, started going around naked, did not do the maths exercises, the prof got to the point of "verifying if the training was working and could resist distractions", and it crashed with a gci message (I think missing)
Considering what you say, your solution may finally be universal...

By the way, I'm glad to hear that the Linux owner can launch the game.
(You just have to paste a "fruit" logo on your machine to make it completely cross-platform :ROFLMAO: )

Thank you for this crash report. I'll check it out.

D

Deleted member 2538092

What about reconsidering the picture format /compression ratio; some pretty extensive RPGM games tend to be 10x smaller ... PNG seems to be a weird choice. I'm on mobile data and so i painfully cringe at such game size.

Some other suggestions:
- harassing at the meals could be random (not always) and then giving more corruption, maybe even (later in the game) given a choice to let him do it or slap his face
- bathroom peeking scene could be triggered (later in the game or from the beginning) with locking /un locking the door; maybe even master stealing / hiding the key - later in the game maybe Lolita leaving the bathroom door wide open ir inviting the master to watch /help her
- school is depressingly repetitive. In the most boring variant the teachers could be telling the students some facts; in more interesting one there could be some events added (maybe clothes related)- or just omit everything and just say nothing really happened
- bar is bugged, at least I experienced it everytime; the bartending event finishes after accepting the first order - or am I doing something wrong?
- nudist island could have some stages

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ray3dave

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
What about reconsidering the picture format /compression ratio; some pretty extensive RPGM games tend to be 10x smaller ... PNG seems to be a weird choice. I'm on mobile data and so i painfully cringe at such game size.

Some other suggestions:
- harassing at the meals could be random (not always) and then giving more corruption, maybe even (later in the game) given a choice to let him do it or slap his face
- bathroom peeking scene could be triggered (later in the game or from the beginning) with locking /un locking the door; maybe even master stealing / hiding the key - later in the game maybe Lolita leaving the bathroom door wide open ir inviting the master to watch /help her
- school is depressingly repetitive. In the most boring variant the teachers could be telling the students some facts; in more interesting one there could be some events added (maybe clothes related)- or just omit everything and just say nothing really happened
- bar is bugged, at least I experienced it everytime; the bartending event finishes after accepting the first order - or am I doing something wrong?
- nudist island could have some stages
Hello

Your comment makes me think that you are new to the game, because almost all the points you mentioned are covered at length through out this thread.
But I don't blame you for not reading everything.

- First of all, for the game size/image quality.
RPGmaker only supports PNGs.
I plan to redo (little by little) all the images with a layout system that will allow me to reduce the size of the outfit variation images (Only the image where Lolita is naked will be complete, the others will be added on top to put Lolita's outfit).
When it's possible, I will also make sure that the "background" is only complete in one image.
It's a long work that requires recoding, so it will be done in the next updates. I can't do it all at once.
There are also low definition images that will be replaced.

- I will completely rework the meal scene. I don't like it as it is. I don't know yet if this redesign will be in the next update (it depends if I have the time, I already have a lot of things planned = see this post)
For now, know that not feeding Lolita does not affect the game (except that you are not increasing your stats).

- The current bathroom event doesn't happen every time (the more days go by, the less often it happens).
There will be other events in the future that will be added to this bathroom, which will break the monotony.
Again, Lolita is not obliged to wash herself every time. If she goes out without taking a shower, she will just make a funny comment when she leaves the house.
For the moment, few reactions are related to her "cleanliness", but some characters are still sensitive to it (notably Thomas, during the date).

- I'm surprised that you mention the repetitive nature of the school, since that's where I've just added a lot of content. Do you have the CG109b version of the game ? (version 'CG109a' is buggy and the school content is inaccessible).

- I haven't had any other players mentioning a bug in the bar. Do you take the order of all the customers and then go to the barman (you can group the orders or do them one by one) and then go back to serve all the customers?
If you have done all your work well, the barman will tell you so. If not, the bartender will say something like "go serve the customers".

- The nudist beach is at the very beginning of its contents. And I rewrote this part (the current CG will come later in the story).

I still have a lot of content to insert in the game.
If you want to have a first idea, take a look at the number of "empty CGs" in the CGroom (and know that many future CGs don't appear there. I didn't want this room to be too empty).
The current version is 109. The final version should be 227 (this number is still increasing as I refine the writing).

irene96

Jan 8, 2020
I tried editing the save file with save editor to change gold, but the gold switches back. Is there any way to turn this around?

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I tried editing the save file with save editor to change gold, but the gold switches back. Is there any way to turn this around?
No need to use an editor.
Just go to the Cheatroom : stairs in the kitchen leading to the CGroom. Here, there is a door named CheatRoom. You'll find what you're looking for

Using a save editor is not recommended. You risk breaking the game.

Caution:
A player pointed out to me that using the cheatroom to shave before the blackmail scene makes it impossible to buy the razor in the store. This will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: irene96

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Pepette, I can confirm that in my case the bar did not stop after the first client, so it may not be a general problem. Just a note, when I said Linux, I was doing remote desktop from a linux machine to a Windows machine, so I was running the game on Windows - but at the same time, from a point of view of graphics card/compatibilty, that is one of the worst idea, so if it worked there, it should work pretty much in any case.
Sorry to add to the list of suggestions (suggesting is easy, doing is not :)) but if you are redoing images, what about making them available in also in the "normal" resolution ? I am pretty sure the pixelation there comes from scaling up.
Or trying to make more random the order of what customers ask her at the sex shop, and give the possibiltiy of "something" happening when she goes bother the guy in the toilets ?

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Can anyone put the game on a decent download site? All the ones in the post are taking me 10+ hours to download.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Pepette, I can confirm that in my case the bar did not stop after the first client, so it may not be a general problem. Just a note, when I said Linux, I was doing remote desktop from a linux machine to a Windows machine, so I was running the game on Windows - but at the same time, from a point of view of graphics card/compatibilty, that is one of the worst idea, so if it worked there, it should work pretty much in any case.
Sorry to add to the list of suggestions (suggesting is easy, doing is not :)) but if you are redoing images, what about making them available in also in the "normal" resolution ? I am pretty sure the pixelation there comes from scaling up.
Or trying to make more random the order of what customers ask her at the sex shop, and give the possibiltiy of "something" happening when she goes bother the guy in the toilets ?
I'll try to answer everything, but your post go off in all directions...;)

What do you call a "normal" resolution? For my part, I plan to redo them in 1280x720 (there are already a lot of them that size). If I make them bigger, it becomes unplayable for people playing in standard "window" mode.
I don't know which images you find pixelated, if I understood correctly, you have a very large screen, so I just hope you won't answer "all" to this question.

The gloryhole is going to be reworked (already, I'm going to redo the images so that they're more "stable") and once the deepthroat CG is unlocked, I'm thinking of making a system where we'll be able to choose, for each customer, which "service" Lolita is doing. I haven't finished redesigning this part yet. So I prefer not to promise too much at the moment.

Which guy in the bathroom are you talking about?
If it's the one at the school, there are already 2 CGs, quite soft, and there will be more afterwards.

Can anyone put the game on a decent download site? All the ones in the post are taking me 10+ hours to download.
I dream of having a "nopy" account one day...

Even if the game is quite big, it is not normal that it takes more than 10 hours to download it.
There may be " traffic jams " on the servers, if not, have you tried to clear the cache of firefox / opera / chrome / whateverBrowserYouAreUsing?

I just try the Racaty link and, even if I have a really really slow connection, it seems to be "only" 3h to download

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
First day and already "stuck"
The 2 wooden doors are "I have no class here today" and the stair are "I have to go to class" but wont go upstairs or anything.

Can someone tell me that? The last time I played it it worked fine

qdcsqafpj75.jpg

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
First day and already "stuck"
The 2 wooden doors are "I have no class here today" and the stair are "I have to go to class" but wont go upstairs or anything.

Can someone tell me that? The last time I played it it worked fine

View attachment 912997
Oh?
This is the first time this bug is reported.
The first day, you should have access to the left door.
Can you send me your auto-savegame so I can take a look?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes