Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Still, I think the idea of walking around the city and going to school naked is too much. Maybe some overtly provocative outfit will replace this? And the appearance of naked in school to make the stage of blackmail from Paul, for example.
Too much, not really ; but really hard to get (and with consequences) why not ! I have already heard about real naked girls at school (didn't see, just heard about it ; and not ffor the entire day of course ^^)
But you are right : more and more provocative outfit is always the good option in an exhibitionist fantasy. As far as complete nudity maybe one day

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
pepette : will it be possible to separate your "complete outfits", one day ? Like the regular dress, or sexy skirt, but comando.
Even if I dream of being able to do it, separating the outfits would be too much work.
- it means redoing all the CGs to make it possible (in a more complicated way than what I'm about to do)
- it also means redoing all the codes of the game
- It would also complicate the clothing store and the wardrobe.
- Not to mention the code to find out if the Lolita exhibition is enough to go out in the mixed outfit chosen by the player.

Currently there are 19 outfits in the game (9 more are planned : some work outfits are not yet in the game). Most of them have 4 variations (3 underwear or commando).
Separating the outfits would multiply this number exponentially.

Thanks to the new "automatic cut out tool" that SpeedySF has made for Lolita and the fact that I'm going to rework all the CGs in layout to reduce the size of the game, I'm already working on making Loli's underwear much more visible in the game.
It's already a huge job that's going to take a lot of time.
I'm not sure I want to embark on an even more complicated redesign that might delay the next release and fill it with bugs because I won't be able to test so many variables...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Too much, not really ; but really hard to get (and with consequences) why not ! I have already heard about real naked girls at school (didn't see, just heard about it ; and not ffor the entire day of course ^^)
But you are right : more and more provocative outfit is always the good option in an exhibitionist fantasy. As far as complete nudity maybe one day
Actually, I think it was last year, a woman, an Italian tourist, was blocked by the police (but she got only a fine, if it was a man, he would have probably got a criminal charges, given the context) in a town in Italy (I think Trieste, in the North), because simply in the morning she decided she did not feel like getting dressed, so was going around in the city completely naked. That is not hearsay, it was really confirmed news. So, it would be very extreme, and rare, but completely impossible to happen in reality, no.

Reactions: Armelle69

SpeedySF

Sep 3, 2019
Actually, I think it was last year, a woman, an Italian tourist, was blocked by the police (but she got only a fine, if it was a man, he would have probably got a criminal charges, given the context) in a town in Italy (I think Trieste, in the North), because simply in the morning she decided she did not feel like getting dressed, so was going around in the city completely naked. That is not hearsay, it was really confirmed news. So, it would be very extreme, and rare, but completely impossible to happen in reality, no.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Even if I dream of being able to do it, separating the outfits would be too much work.
- it means redoing all the CGs to make it possible (in a more complicated way than what I'm about to do)
- it also means redoing all the codes of the game
- It would also complicate the clothing store and the wardrobe.
- Not to mention the code to find out if the Lolita exhibition is enough to go out in the mixed outfit chosen by the player.

Currently there are 19 outfits in the game (9 more are planned : some work outfits are not yet in the game). Most of them have 4 variations (3 underwear or commando).
Separating the outfits would multiply this number exponentially.

Thanks to the new "automatic cut out tool" that SpeedySF has made for Lolita and the fact that I'm going to rework all the CGs in layout to reduce the size of the game, I'm already working on making Loli's underwear much more visible in the game.
It's already a huge job that's going to take a lot of time.
I'm not sure I want to embark on an even more complicated redesign that might delay the next release and fill it with bugs because I won't be able to test so many variables...
Personally, I am happy with the current outfit system, but maybe this is something that could be implemented in a future game?
**Hint, please continue making games whenever you are finished with this game!**

• Love
Reactions: Naxos and pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
There are other examples:
"This summer, a London woman walked naked in a park to cool off from the heat wave." (Sorry, I only have a , but I'm sure you'll be able to translate it if you need to)
Not to mention the girls who go out in bodypainting
Or the "World Naked Bike Ride"

This said,
One of the main tags of the game is exhibitionism.
It's not so much realism that I'm looking for.
If I didn't make her come out naked, I'm sure many players would be very disappointed.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
I think that cops on the streets would help with the realism of nudity in public. Taking in everything I have unlocked in the game, Lolita going naked at school is a bit lower on the list of lewd things that happen in public. What happens on the bus is less realistic. The church events are right up there. I could go on, but I like the way the game plays currently. Well, for the most part. It will get better over time.
Since you have started down your current path with the game, I would like to see a version of the Cafe uniform were the center part of the top is removed. Leave the sleeves and to part that goes around the neck and have a top that leaves the breast exposed. As she is showing off her body, increase the number of people in the cafe.

Reactions: pepette

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I must agree I don't exactly play Lolita for realism. My only complaint with her going naked anywhere like school was the lack of reaction from npc's but pepette has already said she's working on that, so all is good.

I play the game for the lewdness and humour. I find the whole thing particularly entertaining, especially in scene's like when she's covered in cum after working the glory hole, licks her lips clean and winks at the camera.

The more unrealistic the more I enjoy it, the glory hole gb, the bus 3some, the church 3some, those are not normal or realistic, but make this game what it is. I don't take it very seriously, it's just good dirty depraved fun.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I think that cops on the streets would help with the realism of nudity in public. Taking in everything I have unlocked in the game, Lolita going naked at school is a bit lower on the list of lewd things that happen in public. What happens on the bus is less realistic. The church events are right up there. I could go on, but I like the way the game plays currently. Well, for the most part. It will get better over time.
Since you have started down your current path with the game, I would like to see a version of the Cafe uniform were the center part of the top is removed. Leave the sleeves and to part that goes around the neck and have a top that leaves the breast exposed. As she is showing off her body, increase the number of people in the cafe.
The idea of cops in the street is appealing, I've already thought about it (and players have already suggested it to me) but for the moment I run into a silly problem: I can't find a police suit for Honey select ...
I have a super sexy female version that will be used for a future job as a Lolita (night security at the hangar), but nothing realistic. And I would have preferred a man's suit.
I'm still looking...

As far as "café" is concerned, I find your idea that more customers are coming as Lolita gets depraved very funny.
I still have several CGs to do in the bar, I'll think about modifying my script a little bit to do it.
I can more easily modify a working suit, because it only involves one zone (so less code/CG to redo)

I must agree I don't exactly play Lolita for realism. My only complaint with her going naked anywhere like school was the lack of reaction from npc's but @pepette has already said she's working on that, so all is good.

I play the game for the lewdness and humour. I find the whole thing particularly entertaining, especially in scene's like when she's covered in cum after working the glory hole, licks her lips clean and winks at the camera.

The more unrealistic the more I enjoy it, the glory hole gb, the bus 3some, the church 3some, those are not normal or realistic, but make this game what it is. I don't take it very seriously, it's just good dirty depraved fun.
Obscenity and humor... If that sums up the game, then I've done my job!
but I'm afraid that the game is less funny in English than in French, it's really hard for me to translate all the "puns" in Shakespeare's language.

The reactions of the Pnjs are an enormous amount of work. But it is well planned. There's already the dialogs changing and I plan to add CGs with NPCs (they won't all have one, but there's plenty in my script) The swiming pool is the most advanced area to show what I plan to do in all the game.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
One of the players is currently helping me to code the mouse (hopefully it will be for the next update).
Excellent to hear, that alone will make the game far more player friendly.

The battle of resolution is endless: If I made 4K pictures some people would still complain that it's not 8K. The game was in LowD for the first release, I'm currently upgrading to 1280x720 standard HD (as explained in the changelog, it's a long work and there are still images to be redone).
I'm the only dev for the game. I do it on my free time.
In French we say: "leave time to time".
Standard HD is 1920x1080, even youtube removed the "HD" marking from the 720p option. I understand you're the only dev and that these things take time, I do however think it's worth the time to do it properly.

It's quite simple to resize the window.
You have a menu at the opening of the game that offers you resolutions.
The game is by default in full screen, and if you want to play in a window you even have the choice between 2 sizes.
But if you want to play in "small" window mode, I don't see why you're complaining about not being in 4K.
I prefer to play in a window slightly smaller than my screen, especially for 4:3 games. Well made RPGM games (and every Ren'Py game) let you resize the window by clicking and dragging the edge, requiring digging through a menu (or changing a config file if your desired resolution isn't in the menu) is archaic.

It's a choice of gameplay !
In Lolita gone wild, you have to do sports to make the character walk faster.
It's imo a bad choice that just wastes the my time, or requires me to hold down the SHIFT key at all times, which is highly inconvenient when trying to play with one hand. Adding an autorun option in a menu would make people like me happy, while letting people who prefer the current way keep playing that way.

There's an option to skip most of the changing animation (only a few remain that are played if you activate the function)
This is in the menu that opens automatically at the beginning of the game.
If you haven't activated the "skip" function, you can still change this option by reopening this menu : It's in your inventory.
Thank you, I must have missed that.

I don't plan to switch to Ren'py because Ren'py won't allow me to manage future pedestrians in the streets (among other things).
Ren'Py will let you do pretty much whatever you want, including manage pedestrians in the street.

I'm currently reworking the game so that it's in layout to save space.
Again it's a long job and it will probably take several updates to get all the CGs done (even if SpeedySF made me a great software to help me do it). I'm not a full time developer.
That is great to hear.

I suspect that these answers won't change your mind.
I know that my game is not the best in the world.
I enjoy making it and I'm glad that people enjoy playing it. Although it can't be enjoyed by everyone.
I understand this, I'm working on my own game and know how much work it is. I criticise this because it has the potential to be fantastic, and I want it to be as good as it can possibly be.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Standard HD is 1920x1080, even youtube removed the "HD" marking from the 720p option. I understand you're the only dev and that these things take time, I do however think it's worth the time to do it properly.
Without wanting to get into a vain conversation, the standard HD is 720p. 1080p is Full HD.
I must take into account the fact that some players will continue to play the game in "normal" windowed mode which for RPGmaker is 640x480. According to the tests I've done, if I increase the quality of the images in Full HD, the loss due to the reduction is really catastrophic and makes the game unplayable.

I prefer to play in a window slightly smaller than my screen, especially for 4:3 games. Well made RPGM games (and every Ren'Py game) let you resize the window by clicking and dragging the edge, requiring digging through a menu (or changing a config file if your desired resolution isn't in the menu) is archaic.
I don't know about Ren'py, but as far as RPGmaker is concerned, this kind of functionality is more dependent on the engine version chosen. Some have this basic resize function (like some have the mouse without the need to code it).
Frankly, I don't know if it's possible to create a script to resize the window like this for RPGmaker VXace.

With the new resolution function, associated with the full screen function that was there before, there is no need to change your screen configuration if it is not in the choices offered.
Take the one closest to yours, the scripts will do the rest to make the game full screen.

It's imo a bad choice that just wastes the my time, or requires me to hold down the SHIFT key at all times, which is highly inconvenient when trying to play with one hand. Adding an autorun option in a menu would make people like me happy, while letting people who prefer the current way keep playing that way.
It depends on how fucked up your keyboard is. On mine, I have a "shift" right next to the cursor, and it's really easy to leave a finger on it without the need of another hand.
Afterwards, you just need to have 5 points in sports to make Lolita go faster. And when you reach 15 points, she runs all the time.
If you're really impatient, there's the cheat room where you can boost your stats at will...
I don't think I made it that hard.
The maps are quite small, the bus generates shortcuts in the town...

Ren'Py will let you do pretty much whatever you want, including manage pedestrians in the street.
l don't really know how to code in Ren'py, but I'm pretty sure you can't code what I plan for the pedestrian. In the same way that it would be difficult to code swimmers around the pool.
In all the games I've tried, I find that Ren'py doesn't allow as much freedom for the player as RPGmaker.
I may be wrong.
But that's one of the reasons why I chose this engine rather than another.
No engine is perfect.
This one has for me a charm that Ren'py doesn't have.

I understand this, I'm working on my own game and know how much work it is. I criticise this because it has the potential to be fantastic, and I want it to be as good as it can possibly be.
I don't take criticism badly, that's even why I take the time to respond to it.
I posted the game to get feedback. I just reserve the right to not agree with everything.
I do my best to make the game as enjoyable as possible.
I hope that even though we disagree on some points, you will still find it fantastic.

I wish you good luck with your own game.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There are other examples:
"This summer, a London woman walked naked in a park to cool off from the heat wave." (Sorry, I only have a , but I'm sure you'll be able to translate it if you need to)

This said,
One of the main tags of the game is exhibitionism.
It's not so much realism that I'm looking for.
If I didn't make her come out naked, I'm sure many players would be very disappointed.
Aucun problème avec le français, je suis même en train de traduire pour quelqu'un qui fait un jeu et avait demandé un coup de main.

I completely understand your point, and I completely agree that being picky about realims would ruin the game - aside the fact reality often beats fantasy, I frequented a few years international students ("Erasmus" and similar) till a few years ago time ago. I did not exploit opportunities, but I can assure you that with the "what happens in Erasmus stays in Erasmus", you could see all kind of things, an example (maybe inspiration for the game ?) a girl was trying to "collect" guys from various countries (but she was honest about it not being "great love", though then falling in the game of someone doing the same but pretending "great love" with all the girls). Or another that when encountered elsewhere was one way (and I was told after her Erasmus married her boyfriend, she had never left), in Eramus told someone explicitlly she wanted to "do" as many guys as possible, and effectively "did" someone I knew (nope, I avoided putting my name on the list). And all kind of other stuff.
So, don't worry, it wasn't meant a criticism.
I haven't used the game much, because I am still struggling with the video (now I get an area of the screen OK, and an area that duplicates part of the first area), but I am certainly one of those that would be disappointed if at a certain point she would not something like that.
I see it somehow fitting in the game, the character evolution and the humour, I really like it - though I admit I am using it in French, since it is the original language, so I do not know if the translation really loses some of the spirit or not.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yes I can understand that ; the fact is that what I told was :
- difficult to explain in a foreign language for me (there was a lot of subtleties)
- and just destined to a french people.
Maybe I should have sent a simple MP, I didn'th think about that at the moment.
Not a problem for me, mon ami. I just wanted to clarify why the deletions happen, since the reason was not explicitly stated.
makeitso Thank you for your new signature :love:
You're welcome~ I felt inspired while downloading the new version, so I played around with some images and voilà. I used my "Coffee Club" thank-you as the base. :coffee::sneaky: I didn't post about it separately, kind of just wanted to leave it out there since I had room for another sig pic.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I think it's much more frequent then you can think ;)
Pranks like that exist in all universities or high schools.
Videos with real exhibitionism are countless in the internet...
Complete nudity at school, ok, it's rather extreme, and rather rare (and even more rare at office work ^^ ... but still exist).

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
If justification as to why the people of this town don't get upset over Lolita being nude is needed, just look to the church. It seems like the priest and the nun fuck like bunnies. I can't imagine the priest taking the adulatory scriptures seriously. I think that is great. "Loose Morals" of the clergy usually manifest in loose morals of the congregation. Keep up the good work.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
If justification as to why the people of this town don't get upset over Lolita being nude is needed, just look to the church. It seems like the priest and the nun fuck like bunnies. I can't imagine the priest taking the adulatory scriptures seriously. [...]
Well, if it was only for that, would not mean much, in some country there is an expression, "from which pulpit comes the preaching" (more or less literally translated), because it is not unknown (being diplomatic) of people (priests included) giving moral lessons to others, while being the first not to respect them :).
But I stick to thinking it is a good idea, fits well in the game, and there is plenty of evidence that could happen.
I already mentioned something, but came also to mind, once in the metro I saw some blond tourist (from the look and the few words I heard while she talking with her friend, Swedish) with an attractive face, who was wearing a white top, transparent as if naked. And when I say "transparent as if naked", I don't mean see through a bit or adherent, I really mean "transparent as if naked". And yes, and if first I noticed the face, I admit then I also looked at her breast :), she had no bra and very nice tits, and for sure she knew that thing was completely transparent when she put it on, and it was during a normal day in the public transports, not in a night club to try pick up guys.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
I think everyone who wants nudity and public sex as a daily occurrence doesn't understand this: if all this becomes commonplace, it will stop bothering us. In the school corridor, a naked girl gives someone a Blowjob, but passers-by do not care, someone looks at the naked girl and says: "Hey, it's cold today, she may catch a cold." If there is no secret, no prohibition, no shame in nudity and public sex, then nudity and sex become a household phenomenon like a street vendor or a postman.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes