HP.

Nov 2, 2020
Lona molesting Elise is a mod (sprite edit) - the particular position is not in the game.
The potion is in the game (sold by one of the nobles at Golden Bar or randomly found in treasure chest)

There's no relation to Elona, similar name is pure coincidence.
I don't think mods could be installed on joiplay + I'm searching for that cheat menu was used in Other versions but for this version

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
You can mix hoe Lona ("Juicing trait") with physical build ("Weapon Expert trait") by selecting no personality, enabling "Bloodlust" trait and concentrating most points into COM, this allows you to do both high sex damage (in the form of HP damage) and high physical damage with the proper weaponry. That's the most viable mix build I know atm that doesn't require to spread out trait points across various stats, also I suggest to enable "Mana Knowledge" trait too and buy the Water Spell Book at the Noer market during daytime, this book got very useful skills like Water Nova and Water Tornado that serve to stale and slow ennemies, for example, you get into a corner so ennemies wouldn't be able to get you from behind, you still have 1 blindspot to cover, that's where you use Water Tornado, and then another one in front of you, these tornados will periodically stun any ennemies that is inside, that's your chance to mow them down without too much interruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Tough" personality gives 2 DEF, "Nymphomaniac" gives 3 DEF and "Timid" gives a whooping 8 DEF. DEF reduces the amount of HP/STA damage you receive from incoming attack, down to 1. If you're planning to not select any personality, it's best you don't engage with multiple ennemies directly, even 2 are already pretty tough to deal with early game. You'll be playing stealthily for the most part. You can also abuse the Bombs that Elise sells at the Noer market during nighttime if there's a situation you can't seem to pass.

As for the cheat, I think there was a mod that allows you to bypass the restriction imposed by some trait like the personality trait but I don't remember exactly what mod it was as I didn't use it.
Nice, I might try this for a no personality run.

Also thanks to Kenny567 for pointing out the mod

Tlare

Aug 27, 2018
You can mix hoe Lona ("Juicing trait") with physical build ("Weapon Expert trait") by selecting no personality, enabling "Bloodlust" trait and concentrating most points into COM, this allows you to do both high sex damage (in the form of HP damage) and high physical damage with the proper weaponry. That's the most viable mix build I know atm that doesn't require to spread out trait points across various stats, also I suggest to enable "Mana Knowledge" trait too and buy the Water Spell Book at the Noer market during daytime, this book got very useful skills like Water Nova and Water Tornado that serve to stale and slow ennemies, for example, you get into a corner so ennemies wouldn't be able to get you from behind, you still have 1 blindspot to cover, that's where you use Water Tornado, and then another one in front of you, these tornados will periodically stun any ennemies that is inside, that's your chance to mow them down without too much interruption.

"Tough" personality gives 2 DEF, "Nymphomaniac" gives 3 DEF and "Timid" gives a whooping 8 DEF. DEF reduces the amount of HP/STA damage you receive from incoming attack, down to 1. If you're planning to not select any personality, it's best you don't engage with multiple ennemies directly, even 2 are already pretty tough to deal with early game. You'll be playing stealthily for the most part. You can also abuse the Bombs that Elise sells at the Noer market during nighttime if there's a situation you can't seem to pass.

As for the cheat, I think there was a mod that allows you to bypass the restriction imposed by some trait like the personality trait but I don't remember exactly what mod it was as I didn't use it.
How you got so big breasts ?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
How you got so big breasts ?
This mod
Currently, I have added support for other outfits (the 'Hunter' set has already been partially adapted by the author from ).

An alternative method of installing the mod (without replacing the original Data files) according to the provided by a Korean comrade.

View attachment 2667944

I have also adjusted the coordinates of some of the already redrawn sprites (wounds, piercings, etc.) - now they look less awkward.

View attachment 2668011

/ (R2.3)
OR
/ implies installing this "mod" as an add-on for Nyx Launcher (a big thank you to for providing the corresponding script!).
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the Nyx Launcher]

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts tags

Reactions: Tlare

insecond1611

Jun 26, 2019
I read the "readme" text about how to change the game from full screen to window but It didn't work for me. Can anyone teach me how to do it ? Thanks in advance !!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I read the "readme" text about how to change the game from full screen to window but It didn't work for me. Can anyone teach me how to do it ? Thanks in advance !!
Follow the readme (import _ResetRMsetting.reg into the registry), then make sure the ScreenScale section in GameLona.ini is empty

insecond1611

Jun 26, 2019
I mean if this game has like a "recollection room", Can I ask the full save for the newest beta version of the game if anyone had it ? Try to fix the full screen thing but didn't work so I'm just gonna look at the screens if that a thing !

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
I mean if this game has like a "recollection room", Can I ask the full save for the newest beta version of the game if anyone had it ? Try to fix the full screen thing but didn't work so I'm just gonna look at the screens if that a thing !
shrunken screen?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey guys,

Is there any the easiest ways to impregnancy baby abomination?
yes, go to any area in the north-eastern abomination areas, you should encounter an event where lona gets surrounded by "spiders" (same as bandits)
approach and get to the edge of that area, make sure you have some stamina and hp potions if needed find a web along the edge or close enough that you can be ready to exit map at anytime, kill any little bugs, strip lona so no clothes or weapon, throw a rock on the web, a single spider will spawn, let it do it's thing... once its... "ahem" "finished"... chug potions via menu if needed and exit the area (that's why we do this at edge, to escape, cloths and weapons off to prevent them getting lost by being removed by enemy)

birth the... thing... and sell it to elise

repeat 4 times to unlock all abomination options at rebirth.

Reactions: secrettunel6969
Feb 28, 2022
yes, go to any area in the north-eastern abomination areas, you should encounter an event where lona gets surrounded by "spiders" (same as bandits)
approach and get to the edge of that area, make sure you have some stamina and hp potions if needed find a web along the edge or close enough that you can be ready to exit map at anytime, kill any little bugs, strip lona so no clothes or weapon, throw a rock on the web, a single spider will spawn, let it do it's thing... once its... "ahem" "finished"... chug potions via menu if needed and exit the area (that's why we do this at edge, to escape, cloths and weapons off to prevent them getting lost by being removed by enemy)

birth the... thing... and sell it to elise

repeat 4 times to unlock all abomination options at rebirth.
after selling to elisa 4 times, do I have to keep one more abomination baby for rebirth?

By the way, does the moot abomination Lona increase the SCU?

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
Is it realistic to ask if I could get any general tips for getting through this game? Tips that don't spoil the story or involving cheesing/breaking the mechanics. When I say cheesing, I mean things like "this certain class and build is broken and you have to use it cause its meta" or things like "remember to pick up this secret rare weapon that only spawns in this certain area". Just any advice thats universal that I can take with me for the entire game. Or is this one of those games were you definitely need a guide?

I've played this game years ago and I enjoyed it but I didn't get very far bc I simply didn't have much time on my hands. However, I do enjoy games like Dark Souls and Elden Ring, so I'm hoping this is just one of those games i can have fun figuring out along the way (and struggling). But if its one of those games where I'll just be lost unless I look up guides then I'll shift my expectations

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
after selling to elisa 4 times, do I have to keep one more abomination baby for rebirth?

By the way, does the moot abomination Lona increase the SCU?
You don't need to keep one, just sell all 4 to Elise and die or board the ship.

And yes, moot abomination has high SCU, even more than what the number is telling in the game apparently since you can just sneak through places by simply walking with only 0 SCU. My moot abomination Lona here has 0 SCU in trait point and around 8 SCU in stat and yet that orc besides her isn't even noticing her lol
10.PNG

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Is it realistic to ask if I could get any general tips for getting through this game? Tips that don't spoil the story or involving cheesing/breaking the mechanics. When I say cheesing, I mean things like "this certain class and build is broken and you have to use it cause its meta" or things like "remember to pick up this secret rare weapon that only spawns in this certain area". Just any advice thats universal that I can take with me for the entire game. Or is this one of those games were you definitely need a guide?

I've played this game years ago and I enjoyed it but I didn't get very far bc I simply didn't have much time on my hands. However, I do enjoy games like Dark Souls and Elden Ring, so I'm hoping this is just one of those games i can have fun figuring out along the way (and struggling). But if its one of those games where I'll just be lost unless I look up guides then I'll shift my expectations
General tips from my experience : Starting off, you want the fairly easy quest to gather herbs... and remember that biome, as it's one of the most stacked in terms of food.

2 items to get ASAP : a sickle, and a decent weapon (I like the Halberd personally, for the hit radius, Halberd requires weapon expert to use) The sickle may seem an odd choice, and it is, it's an okay weapon for start of game, but its true value is for herb and fruit gathering, as it reduces stamina usage from 3 to 1 when gathering... which seems small, but it helps more than you would think)
Once you get some oomph behind your attacks, forest biome also has boars, which are a great source of meat. (alternatively, if boars are too hard, kill rabbits in plain field locations)

gathering herbs is also good money, and if you invest for 15 survival, can be turned into potions for when needed.

2 of each herb used in the Dark Cauldron will give the relevant potion, here's the Biomes to find them :
Forest Biome : White dragon weeds (Stamina recovery)
Mountain : Dragon Root (HP/Injury recovery)
Pine Forest : Tung Flower (Birth Control)
Swamp : Repellant Herb (Anti-parasite)

combat wise, always try to fight 1 vs 1, or make it so the enemies have to go through a single tile corridor to fight you.

other then that, good luck! have fun, try not to get forcefully Snu-Snu'd.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Here's the new version.

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.6.1:lonarpg-B.0.8.6.1.zip
Critical bugfix Patch: LonaRPG B.0.8.6.1.2

Official Text Project:
Download:
Comments:Date format in filename is yyyyddmm where d=day, m=month and y=year.
MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

Support the dev if you are able.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes