HP.

Nov 2, 2020
I fundamentally disagree with going lethal force on Elise. Although using some force may be needed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hold the praise, I didn't make the drawing, I just found the drawing.

I don't mean to say drugs are the answer. But drugs basically are the answer...
This is vanilla or mod??

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I've seen some information here about Cocona having a 9 days max of recruitment if she goes the prostitution route while it's infinite if she is still a virgin. The only companion I know that has infinite recruitment time is the dog on the upper floor of the tavern, and even if I went virgin route with Cocona, her recruitment time is still at most 9 days. Is there any trick I don't know to make Cocona's recruitment time be infinite like the dog's? Would be nice to have Cocona and the doggo be my travel buddies without having to constantly go back to the tavern to recruit again.

I mean, it doesn't really make sense that Cocona has a time limit recruitment to her considering she's so attached to Lona that she fears the idea of ever parting with her

EDIT: Heck I don't even mind if I have to cheat and use a mod to make Cocona's recruitment time infinite, I just want to travel with her for an indefinite amount of time, so if anyone knows, pls tell me

EDIT2: Well I'll just use the summon mod for now

Last edited:

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
there's the MTL patch tool here:
it's extremely simple to set up and use, and it doesn't touch anything that was already hand translated
Sadly that doesn't work on mobile, but still thanks for trying to help.

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
Sadly that doesn't work on mobile, but still thanks for trying to help.
i just ran my game through the MTL, here's the fully translated folder:
put the MTL folder in the games "Text" folder, and when you get in game change the language to MTL too. hopefully this'll work for you on mobile

i did this for version 0.8.4.3.1, so you might need to switch to that version if it's not what you're already using

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Unfortunately, if you go Mage build by selecting Timid personality then you won't be able to juice, so no sex damage on that front, if ennemies get a grab of you and fuck you you're mostly screwed. Mage build is purely magic damage, so mostly WIS, there's many advantages to going with Mage build, especially in late game.

Higher WIS means higher selling price of items, higher chance of avoiding dangerous encounter through talk and sometimes observe, special choice option unlocked during some quests. Mage build has access to A LOT of skills that makes it the best jack of all trade in the game, it can deal very well with stealth, close and ranged combat, and can also act like a necromancer by doing summoning (far more effective with Abomination race).

Mage build is by far the most fun class in the entire game atm, so I would advise you to go with it even in early game, though you won't be able to use magic until you unlock the "Magic knowledge" trait at level 15, but it's a level that is very easily reachable if you know the tip to gaining experience, like masturbating or doing some quests like Sea Witch quest that don't require fighting, saving the raped captives.
A pity, wish we could mix hoe Lona with other builds. Maybe I can circumvent this by nt choosing a personality. How hard will it affect my DEF? Is there a mod with some armor or "cheat" just to make this trait not so handicapped

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
A pity, wish we could mix hoe Lona with other builds. Maybe I can circumvent this by nt choosing a personality. How hard will it affect my DEF? Is there a mod with some armor or "cheat" just to make this trait not so handicapped
You can mix hoe Lona ("Juicing trait") with physical build ("Weapon Expert trait") by selecting no personality, enabling "Bloodlust" trait and concentrating most points into COM, this allows you to do both high sex damage (in the form of HP damage) and high physical damage with the proper weaponry. That's the most viable mix build I know atm that doesn't require to spread out trait points across various stats, also I suggest to enable "Mana Knowledge" trait too and buy the Water Spell Book at the Noer market during daytime, this book got very useful skills like Water Nova and Water Tornado that serve to stale and slow ennemies, for example, you get into a corner so ennemies wouldn't be able to get you from behind, you still have 1 blindspot to cover, that's where you use Water Tornado, and then another one in front of you, these tornados will periodically stun any ennemies that is inside, that's your chance to mow them down without too much interruption.

"Tough" personality gives 2 DEF, "Nymphomaniac" gives 3 DEF and "Timid" gives a whooping 8 DEF. DEF reduces the amount of HP/STA damage you receive from incoming attack, down to 1. If you're planning to not select any personality, it's best you don't engage with multiple ennemies directly, even 2 are already pretty tough to deal with early game. You'll be playing stealthily for the most part. You can also abuse the Bombs that Lisa sells at the Noer market during nighttime if there's a situation you can't seem to pass.

As for the cheat, I think there was a mod that allows you to bypass the restriction imposed by some trait like the personality trait but I don't remember exactly what mod it was as I didn't use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chakas

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
As for the cheat, I think there was a mod that allows you to bypass the restriction imposed by some trait like the personality trait but I don't remember exactly what mod it was as I didn't use it.
I believe you mean this (though it might possibly need updating again, I am unsure)
Here's an updated version of the Unblocked Traits mod.

Extract the 100_Unblocked_Traits.rb file from the archive and place it in the ModScripts folder. (Or in ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/othermods if also using Modular Cheats Mod, since the ModScripts folder is supposed to only be for official mods)

This mod allows all traits to be obtained, provided the unlock requirements are met. (Player Level, Basic Traits Levels, Pre-requisite Traits)

View attachment 2508067

Reactions: Chakas and RLJFZ

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I have played this game a few times in the past, and I enjoyed it but its pretty difficult my last playthrough I pretty much kept doing dancer every day just to survive to be able to afford room keys I have decent money saved up but for the life of me cant seem to get pregnant to start a NG+ I prefer fighting over hoeing myself out either that or the pregnancy's takes way too long to progress in a desperate attempt I deposited my stuff and went into the orc/goblin slave loop to try to produce a baby after over an hour I just closed the game
can anyone give me a solid combat build? or should I just give up on this game

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
I have played this game a few times in the past, and I enjoyed it but its pretty difficult my last playthrough I pretty much kept doing dancer every day just to survive to be able to afford room keys I have decent money saved up but for the life of me cant seem to get pregnant to start a NG+ I prefer fighting over hoeing myself out either that or the pregnancy's takes way too long to progress in a desperate attempt I deposited my stuff and went into the orc/goblin slave loop to try to produce a baby after over an hour I just closed the game
Sneaky though personality Lona with saber, enhanced dagger, high SCU and your best friend: Long Bow with snipe atack
use Long Bow while you are sneaking and if they found you just switch to saber and dagger or if you prefer saber and wooden shield (iron shield is trash, too heavy and too slow).
around 15-20 SCU and the rest in STG and you'l be able to complete most of the game with not so much dificulty
i recomend using traps to weaken enemys so your Long Bow can one-shot the enemy you are trying to kill so you don't they don't alert the others after the first shot.
i also recomend grinding first the SCU and getting the trait weapong expert as soon as possible (also though personality and any trait that increases you combat and sneaky capabilitys).
once you get use the game is not that hard, the best way to make money is completing quests, you can grind money early on with the indiana jones guy and the night cementery quest, you get him there and let him do all the job, also he es very usefull in most quest.
the best way to up level fast is masturbate every time the day/night is gonna end and you still have energy left, it's lot of free exp. if you are gona sleep in the tavern ALWAYS masturbate until you run out of energy and food on your stomach so that donsen't go to waste because when you wake up there you'll be 100 food and 100 energy anyways.

Reactions: Evizzy89

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
once i was playing in hellmode and my strategy was to get asap to the nearest forest with the indiana jones guy to grind exp by cooking food and speedrun lvl 10+ so i can spend the points to 10 SUR so i can make durable food for the rest of the campaing, Indiana Jones guy is an exelent boar killer, he can solo a boar 1v1 no problem, if he get stuned by the boar you come bahind the boar and stun the boar so indiana jones guy can kill it.
so i was playing normaly gathering food all ingame first night and when it was about to end i cook all ingredients... Accidentaly i cook around 50 good soups and i was like "what do i do with all this soups? i don't want them to disapear when night end and let them go to waste"... so i decided to use them all to get energy and masturbate until none are left... i got to lvl 30+ under 1 hour just by masturbating and resting to get energy from the soups LOL

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Pregnancy length depends on game difficulty, the higher the difficulty the higher the length, I advise you to select the lowest difficulty "Hard" if you want to easily rebirth and start a NG+. You don't need to get into slavery to get her pregnant, just either prostitute or get Lona fucked in the wild, make sure there's only 1 of them though so you can easily escape. To increase chance of pregnancy, you need to have high amount of sperm inside Lona during her Ovulation day, get Horny state by drinking Joy Water sold at Elise's workshop (or eating monster's raw semen/Mutated Mushroom), get active+ state in the sex stat box; if you want to further increase the chance you can get Seedbed stack through getting pregnant from a monster NPC or eating Mutated Mushrooms. After Lona is confirmed pregnant (consult Elise for confirmation), make sure the baby is healthy by occasionally drinking NoerTea sold at Elise's workshop and have Lona rest and not do rough activities that consume stamina. Near the birth day, if Lona go to Elise's workshop, Elise will have her drink a potion and lock her inside a room where she will be fed food for free until the day Lona give birth.

The best way to farm money is by farming and selling Mutated Mushroom located inside a dead forest in the abomination land. You can farm around 16 Mutated Mushroom per entry, each mushroom sells for 300p at 0 WIS and 570p at 90 WIS (max price), you can do around 7 entry per half day which means you can farm around 224 Mutated Mushroom per day, that equates to 68kp at 0 WIS (that's 3 golds barter at the bank) and 128kp at 90 WIS (that's 6 golds barter at the bank).

As for a solid combat build, I think I've already said my part about it here along with the others.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes