blackcolliy

May 26, 2020
when I was about to translate Chinese text manually or use MTL Tool for entire CHT files every updated version, I noticed that some scripts changed, and I like this one:
PlayerChild/item_name
My Child

PlayerChild/description
\}Who's the father...?\n
changed into:
PlayerChild/item_name
My Child

PlayerChild/description
\}Baby, it's time to sleep~~ close your eyes~~ Mama singing a lullaby~~\n
Sleep tight~~ my little one~~ close your eyes and sleep~~.\n
It's really hits me because from my last save Lona is survived from abomination rape loop and I want to keep her baby for changing Lona's race into abomination. This game is getting better.

Perfection

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
lol ok while getting interrupted during juicing is bad, it's actually hilarious to see the one I was just juicing go and kill the hell out of the one who interrupted. Now I'm going around stirring chaos and infighting and have the NPCs kill each other while I'm just there watching on the sideline my own self created arena, popcorn in my hand lmao

Bxnny

Nov 9, 2022
Hello, is there a fix for this error?
1699222808568.png

Edit: The solution is just to change the ENG folder name under /text/ to MTL, lol.

Last edited:

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
when I was about to translate Chinese text manually or use MTL Tool for entire CHT files every updated version, I noticed that some scripts changed, and I like this one:

changed into:

It's really hits me because from my last save Lona is survived from abomination rape loop and I want to keep her baby for changing Lona's race into abomination. This game is getting better.

Perfection
i wonder if cooking children still give non mystery/cannibal meats?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, is there a fix for this error?
View attachment 3063632

Edit: The solution is just to change the ENG folder name under /text/ to MTL, lol.
Actually the solution is to copy the ENG folder to MTL, other wise if you switch the language back to ENG you'll get the error again.

Also, see the following quote from the known issues section:
[Will NOT be changed] There is no default language fallback implemented in the mod, so if you use the MTL in the game itself, you MUST create the MTL folder in the mod too. This is by design as the mod relies on the language as set by the game. The MTL tool can be tricked into translating the mod, but the language the tool uses as a source is Google Translated from English and will be inaccurate. The only languages included in the mod that are confirmed accurate are English (being my native language) and Russian (see Credits spoiler)

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Out of all lona's reincarnations what is the best for melee combat?
Abomination race. There's the downside that you'll get a "Sick" debuff if you sleep with 2 stacks of "Sickly" state (you can lower the stack by 1 by consuming a corpse, and consuming corpse also removes "Sick" debuff) and this race has slightly lower STA than other race, but the biggest advantages are that "Sickly" state gives +4 atk per stack, which is large, good for physical damage, it can also create a tentacle out of corpses (good for aggro), it can instantly restore a huge chunk of HP and stamina out of corpse, can grapple ennemies from afar thanks to the racial skill Tendrill Whip, and that Tendril Whip will also allow you to fastly go from one place to another without alerting the ennemies through running.

Abomination race is not only the best for melee combat but for all purposes and builds, be it Physical, Mage or Succubus.

Reactions: Yukihirou

kiakrax

Nov 17, 2022
can somebody tell me how to remove the restriction of the maximum of the constitution? it seems impossible to remove it by changing the code of the amor:cry:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I have a request: in the cheat menu link there is a video on how to install mods, it’s not suitable for Windows, or I didn’t understand the author based on his actions.
please: make the same video for Windows, and move the mouse a little slower so that you can follow the actions, or add a text description of your actions.
thank you in advance

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Okay, I've been playing a little while, I've searched, checked the wiki, and despite that I just want someone to lay out how the green boxes in the sex stat screen work, I know it can show if lona is on her period, but what is the difference in say.. active vs active+, what does each box represent (I think each box is maybe a sort of tracker for days?) either way I just want to understand exactly what is going on when I check this screen.

Second thing, how does the game formulate Injury chances from attacks? (and is there anything that can help take less injuries... besides "git gud", I know how to fight, I know to avoid 1 vs many etc etc)

also, just want opinion on which weapons people like to use, I find myself liking the halberd as there's plenty of spots where I can lure an enemy into a corridor and just whale on em.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I have a request: in the cheat menu link there is a video on how to install mods, it’s not suitable for Windows, or I didn’t understand the author based on his actions.
please: make the same video for Windows, and move the mouse a little slower so that you can follow the actions, or add a text description of your actions.
thank you in advance
I don't mean to alarm you, but that video was made on Windows, for Windows.

As for the video speed, you could just download it and play it back at a slower speed (VLC for example you could press - or [ to slow down the playback speed)

Text description of my actions is already on the mod post (but because people weren't understanding them, I made the video)

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I wish the game had a "Tent" or "Camp" system
Okay, I've been playing a little while, I've searched, checked the wiki, and despite that I just want someone to lay out how the green boxes in the sex stat screen work, I know it can show if lona is on her period, but what is the difference in say.. active vs active+, what does each box represent (I think each box is maybe a sort of tracker for days?) either way I just want to understand exactly what is going on when I check this screen.

Second thing, how does the game formulate Injury chances from attacks? (and is there anything that can help take less injuries... besides "git gud", I know how to fight, I know to avoid 1 vs many etc etc)

also, just want opinion on which weapons people like to use, I find myself liking the halberd as there's plenty of spots where I can lure an enemy into a corridor and just whale on em.
From my experience, yes, the green boxes act as a tracker that mainly record the state Lona was going through on each day. If, say, for example, Lona has the "Sick" debuff and she sleeps at night while being sick then the box on that day will record it as Lona being sick. Same goes for her menstruation, her period and all sexual phenomenons like chance of pregnancy (active = low amount of sperm, active+ = high amount of sperm, total chance is affected by multiple factors like ovulation, seedbed stack, etc)

For the injury chance, I don't know the exact number for each ennemy, but judging from all the hours I've played, it really is just purely random, sometimes, 10+ consecutive attacks from armed mobs won't get you any injuries, sometimes just 2 attack will get you 2 stacks of injuries, the only thing that I'm sure of is, you'll get 100% injured if you get rammed by a running mobs like a boar, a goblin rider that uses a lance, that super buffed moot dude in the arena, or anyone that got a charging attack. I've also noticed that the mobs that aren't armed and are just using their bare hands to attack have not only a better chance at injuring you, but also stunning you, which doesn't make much sense.

Depends on the build, if Physical, I also like to use the Hallberd, the uninterruptible double charge attack from ability 2 is pretty good at both doing high damage and reducing any taken damage during the skill use, though it's sort of bad against running mobs who try to attack you from your blindspot, so yeah getting into a corner where those mobs only have one way to get you is a good trick. For Mage, specifically Abomination race Mage, I like to use Abomination Totem, thanks to abomination's racial skill Desecrate Infestation + Summon Tentacle, I can create infinite number of tentacles without the need of an ennemy's corpse (I even made some sort of tower defense from this lol). For Succubus, specifically again Abomination race Succubus with "Bloodlust" trait and 10-15 CON and all other points in COM, I like to switch between the use of both Sickle (physical damage) and Idol of the Believer (stun then sex damage), with a Wooden Shield or Bone Shield on side arm.

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Lol it seems that the armor mod, on top of having high DEF, is also fully protecting Lona from getting any injuries(?), but at the cost of speed.

EDIT: Or not, it just increases injury resistance... or not, the injury chance is so random I'm not even sure anymore

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I have noticed that mobs in Doom difficulty have some few different AI behaviour compared to Hell and Hard. One I just noticed is that, in Hell or Hard mode, when you come across a group of orkinds that rape the women they hold in captivity, and you kill or alert one of them, the others will still go on raping the women without minding us at all, however, in Doom mode, killing or alerting one of them will make all of the others kill the women they were just raping, making it pretty hard to save the captives especially if there's many ennemies.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Any tips on how to play with a sex build?

On a second note, when is the next update coming?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes