RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
first time deepone experience. take time but eventualy you'll get use to counter them, is not that hard, the ones that i found scary are the meat tanks on the corrupted areas where they do a shit ton of HP and SP DMG an knoks you out with 2-3 hits, they hit fast, they can atract you with a tentacle and they spawn every few seconds a tiny little shit that moves fast, jumb behind you, knocks your ass and the introduces itself in it...... until you found the way to fight them and it's easy again haha
Aside from the fast ennemies, all grapplers are pretty dangerous too, they can grab you from afar and possibly get you surrounded by the others, in which case doing an AOE damage like Water Nova helps a lot in these situation since it both knockbacks, stuns and slows the surrounding ennemies.

Htnxx

Apr 27, 2018
Now I wouldn't listen to because Htnxx when he says its annoying, when he admits it doesn't affect him personally. His points about the thread being pointless has no merit either.
I don't exactly think that any point that doesn't match with your specific worldview would be valid, either. Since if I wasn't a supporter (as you previously assumed), you'd call me entitled (as you did), and since I AM a supporter, you're now saying my opinion doesn't matter regardless because it doesn't affect me.

As I said before, update discussions in Discord is way more lively than f95 thread, simply because the thread is always lagging 10 days behind on every update. Does it affect me? No, but I like the website soooo...

Mypros

Oct 15, 2023
Has someone a Discord link for this game because I want to play with some mods

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
I don't exactly think that any point that doesn't match with your specific worldview would be valid, either. Since if I wasn't a supporter (as you previously assumed), you'd call me entitled (as you did), and since I AM a supporter, you're now saying my opinion doesn't matter regardless because it doesn't affect me.

As I said before, update discussions in Discord is way more lively than f95 thread, simply because the thread is always lagging 10 days behind on every update. Does it affect me? No, but I like the website soooo...
Nice of you to gloss over the fact that the dev himself has asked for delays as a courtesy, but go ahead and keep reiterating your irrelevant opinion.

Apr 9, 2020
Did anyone finish the game with a succubus build if so how did you deal with enemies that you can't juice? (Besides traps)

Also does the lantern have some hidden stat that increases drop rate? I got 5 pieces of meat from the sweur rats and all of them came from lantern fire kills

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Did anyone finish the game with a succubus build if so how did you deal with enemies that you can't juice? (Besides traps)

Also does the lantern have some hidden stat that increases drop rate? I got 5 pieces of meat from the sweur rats and all of them came from lantern fire kills
There's a Succubus build where you can put most points into COM and still deal lethal sex damage to ennemies if you enable the trait "Bloodlust", it's especially good for Abomination race since the Sickly state adds +4 atk per stack up to 2 stacks. By sacrificing "Nymphomaniac" trait, you can mix in "Weapon Expert" for physical damage and kill ennemies that can't be juiced, and still do extremely heavy damage to ennemies through Juicing, though you'll have a lot lower STA and Carry capacity in comparison, but that wouldn't matter much if you're at max level 99 as you'll juice to death even the tankiest so fast there's barely any STA loss, and Abomination race lets you restore up to around 140 STA per consumed corpse depending on the size of the corpse.

You can also go pure Succubus build with this by selecting "Nymphomaniac" trait for the highest sex damage and still do pretty high physical damage with Abomination race skill Tendril Whip, and just a sickle as main arm weapon and shield on side arm (the sickle tool weapon got a pretty fast attack, almost as fast as the dagger, I was able to kill the killer rabbit using just these when I played this pure Abomination Succubus build)

As for the lantern, I'm not sure lol

Last edited:

Nelve

Dec 17, 2022
put most points into COM and still deal lethal sex damage to ennemies if you enable the trait "Bloodlust"
The easiest way to show that you playing with russian translate)
Bloodlust increase ATK and make sex attack deal HP damage instead of Stamina. Sex damage defined by sex atk and only way to increase sex atk is nympho and prostitute traits + investment in CON.
Stop spreading this nonsence about sex damage scailing with COM.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jony1212254855

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
The easiest way to show that you playing with russian translate)
Bloodlust increase ATK and make sex attack deal HP damage instead of Stamina. Sex damage defined by sex atk and only way to increase sex atk is nympho and prostitute traits + investment in CON.
Stop spreading this nonsence about sex damage scailing with COM.
I'm going to ignore how rude you tried to sound at the end and simply ask you to test it, as you clearly didn't.

JackRobirth

Oct 20, 2022
Modular Cheats Mod (a.k.a MCM)
An updated, module-based version of the Cheats Mod.

Announcement:
Work has begun on the following planned changes:
  • Move all cheats into their own CheatModules.
  • Rename the mod to Cheat Menu Framework (CMF for short)
  • [New] Allow Debug Menus (mods or otherwise) to co-exist with the Cheat Menu. This will pave the way for the Redesign the menu to match the pause menu planned change.
Progress so far:
  • Github project created.
  • Current release archived into a secondary branch.
  • Mod renamed.
  • Preliminary work to allow other debug menus to work without replacing Cheat Menu.
  • F6 hotkey for Give 99,999 Trade Points moved to Infinite Money CheatModule.
  • All hotkeys will be handled by a new overridable function CheatsMod.cheat_triggers.
  • All module hotkeys migrated to cheat_triggers overrides.
  • TextCache module moved to its own file in the lib folder.
  • Cheat Settings loader improved (loading settings now refreshes the in-memory data from the ini file)

Compatibility:
Minimum required game version: 0.8.4.3+
For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out.
For game versions below 0.8.4.0, instances of _state("AbomSickly") need to be replaced with _state("Sickly")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now hosted only on MEGA. (RIP AnonFiles)

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Quick tutorial video on installing (super basic)

Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps. (If anyone knows how to recreate these storypoints in code if they don't exist in the current area, feel free to make and share a patch to the Summon feature)
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.
  • NoFriendlyFire mod causes Undefined method "+" on nilClass crash if Companion's projectiles hit player code is uncommented.
  • [Will NOT be changed] There is no default language fallback implemented in the mod, so if you use the MTL in the game itself, you MUST create the MTL folder in the mod too. This is by design as the mod relies on the language as set by the game. The MTL tool can be tricked into translating the mod, but the language the tool uses as a source is Google Translated from English and will be inaccurate. The only languages included in the mod that are confirmed accurate are English (being my native language) and Russian (see Credits spoiler)

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [On-hold]
  2. Redesign the menu to match the pause menu (maybe even add a Cheats entry to the pause menu to free up a hotkey) [TBD]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads: [Required]
  • ModularCheatsMod.zip - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official Addon Modules: [Optional]
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​

Community-Made Addon Modules: [Optional]
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • Stats Editor by UltraRev - Adds an editor for adding/removing States. States cover everything from traits, status effects, piercings, etc.
  • Pregnancy by niemand95 - Replaces the old Pregnancy submenu. Now with improved pregnancy stuff.
Note: Once tested and checked over I will add a mirror of these addons.​

1699153315451.png
why?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Anyone here knows what's the damage formula for these two abilities that rely on WIS, ATK and CON? (that's a lot of stats to require)
A.PNG
B.PNG

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Wait, I thought Idol of the Believer was a Divine equipment but it turns out to be just a normal weapon that any build can equip (except Sea Witch form lol, not gonna say more about how butchered this race is, the large AOE stun could have helped it a lot since it only targets ennemies and not allies but since she can't equip it well...).

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes