RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Any tips on how to play with a sex build?

On a second note, when is the next update coming?
What is your current level and race? Also how far are you in your current playthrough? I need to know because you may have to get Idol of the Believer to help you stun the ennemies and then juice them, the Idol of the Believer is an item that can be gotten with the help of Cocona and completing a mission given by a priest in the mountains with her.

I'm not sure when the next update is gonna be.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
What is your current level and race? Also how far are you in your current playthrough? I need to know because you may have to get Idol of the Believer to help you stun the ennemies and then juice them, the Idol of the Believer is an item that can be gotten with the help of Cocona and completing a mission given by a priest in the mountains with her.

I'm not sure when the next update is gonna be.
None actually. I played a melee fighter focused build a few updates back and wanted to play again with a build focused on juicing enemies just to see how it plays, but it looks kinda hard and i'm not that good at the game. Still curious hot it is, don't want to grab nympho tho

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
None actually. I played a melee fighter focused build a few updates back and wanted to play again with a build focused on juicing enemies just to see how it plays, but it looks kinda hard and i'm not that good at the game. Still curious hot it is, don't want to grab nympho tho
So basically you're a pure human race. I'd like to suggest to rebirth first into another race (I recommend Abomination race) by having Lona give birth. You can look at the LonaRPG wiki for details on rebirth. (PS: If the base game is too challenging, you can always cheat through mods to get all items, trait points and race directly)

As for my personal ideal way of playing a Succubus build at endgame lvl 99 (for now, since I'm still testing other possible Succubus builds), going by the base game's rules, I go full Physical Succubus by selecting "Nymphomaniac" and "Bloodlust" traits + all other needed traits like Prostitute, Whore of Babylon, Semen Demon, Juicing, Masochist, Omnivore and Bloody Mess (10 CON, all other points into COM up to 80 at max level 99), the reason why I go full COM instead of CON is because the "Bloodlust" trait enable your sex damage to scale off COM, the advantage is that you can do both good physical damage and sex damage at the cost of lower STA and carry capacity, but that's partly resolved by assigning just 10 points to CON, you'll still have more than enough space to transport Bombs and all other needs with you. Just a Sickle as a weapon to damage ennemies that can't be juiced is enough, heck it's a tool made to farm plants and yet it performs better than the sword because of its high speed attack. Go with a Wooden Shield to massively reduce incoming damage, switch to Idol of the Believer to stun ennemies and then juice them and possibly make them fight each other.

I used to say that not selecting "Nymphomaniac" trait is the better Succubus build but actually after multiple testing I realized that selecting a personality gives Lona a huge amount of DEF (with the Timid personality having the highest DEF), which is sort of important, not going with any personality will make her pretty squishy. Furthermore, the "Nymphomaniac" trait LARGELY decreases any negative effects on STA, which is also pretty important, especially for Abomination race with its Sickly state and self debuff. So yeah, I would actually recommend selecting "Nymphomaniac" trait, at least for this particular build I mentioned above.

Reactions: bucefala and Chakas

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Any tips on how to play with a sex build?

On a second note, when is the next update coming?
learn what is/isn't/shouldn't even try sexable
is sexable, most humanoids and some beasts
isn't sexable , undead, most beasts, maybe some humanoids
shouldn't even try are for enemies that are so hard to sex that it easier to run away from them or kill then normally

Reactions: Chakas

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
RLJFZ Golden_Buddy

Thanks for the tips. It's been a long time since I played the game
yw. Though I wouldn't really advise going with Succubus build on your first playthrough, Physical build (Tough personality) is the best and most friendly beginner build, though Mage build (Timid personality) could also be the best, since it's the most broken build, if you know all the step-by-step to getting all of the needed Magic weapons early on right after tutorial with minimal grinding (it requires you to get a maximum loan and paying back 80.000 TP, farming some numbers of Mutated Mushrooms to sell in the dead forest of the abomination land will easily pay it back), I can tell you the step if you want.

May 10, 2017
So, i've played with the game files a bit and had some stuff stick/work right, but has anyone found any kind of script or line that controls the frequency of occurrence for the cut-in sex scenes, like the huge ass needles, face-punching, hole-ripping scenes so as to block them?

Haven't really had any success with it.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I have noticed that in this new version 0.8.6.0 every ennemies seem to want to fuck my Timid Mage Lona first and only attack if I attack them, that didn't happen in previous version 0.8.4.3.1, I guess now the Weak stat is having higher effect since Timid personality's Weak stat is around 60 with pessimist trait. It's actually pretty helpful during Mutated Mushroom farming since ennemies not attacking means lesser chance of getting injured.

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
Hi, I haven't played this game since 0.6.something, back then we used to use a fan manual translation but the guy stopped doing it, now I'm playing in 0.8.4 and I tried adding the official english project but a lot of stuff is still untranslated, for example Cocona's questline

Is there another patch out there? I don't mind if it's AI translation. If someone were to upload their ENG folder I'd be really thankful, thanks for reading.

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
Hi, I haven't played this game since 0.6.something, back then we used to use a fan manual translation but the guy stopped doing it, now I'm playing in 0.8.4 and I tried adding the official english project but a lot of stuff is still untranslated, for example Cocona's questline

Is there another patch out there? I don't mind if it's AI translation. If someone were to upload their ENG folder I'd be really thankful, thanks for reading.
there's the MTL patch tool here:
it's extremely simple to set up and use, and it doesn't touch anything that was already hand translated

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Thanks to the effect added in this new version 0.8.6.0 where ennemies try to fuck the Timid Lona instead of attacking her, just like the Succubus build, I go around making ennemies who try to fuck Lona accidentally grab each other hence causing them to fight among them. Man, among all rpgmaker games I've played, this one is undeniably the most fun, I've been way too addicted, reminds me of the first time I touched my first real OW Oblivion.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I love how playing Mage build now feels like playing Sea Witch form, but with better arsenal and higher offensive capabilities, with all ennemies trying to get a piece of you. I didn't even touch any of them and they're already on the brink of losing.
9.PNG

Reactions: bahuynh64

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
yw. Though I wouldn't really advise going with Succubus build on your first playthrough, Physical build (Tough personality) is the best and most friendly beginner build, though Mage build (Timid personality) could also be the best, since it's the most broken build, if you know all the step-by-step to getting all of the needed Magic weapons early on right after tutorial with minimal grinding (it requires you to get a maximum loan and paying back 80.000 TP, farming some numbers of Mutated Mushrooms to sell in the dead forest of the abomination land will easily pay it back), I can tell you the step if you want.
Will I suffer much doing a juicing run without succubus? Maybe a mix between one of the other personalities. I already accepted that I will suffer a bit in this playthrough. Is a quality build viable between all 3 classes?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Will I suffer much doing a juicing run without succubus? Maybe a mix between one of the other personalities. I already accepted that I will suffer a bit in this playthrough. Is a quality build viable between all 3 classes?
Selecting any personality other than "Nymphomaniac" will lock the Juicing skill, so the only way to go for a mix build between physical, magic and juicing is to select no personality, but selecting no personality will leave you with very minimal DEF which will easily hit the zero if injured. I don't think it's a good idea to spread your trait points across COM (physical), WIS (magic) and CON (juicing), your damage and endurance will both severely suffer. You will not suffer a bit, you will suffer A LOT, to the point that the challenge won't even be fun. It's best to specialize yourself into one thing, if you wanna do physical damage, then put most points into COM, if you wanna do magic damage, then put most points into WIS, if you wanna juice, then put most points into CON (or COM if Bloodlust is enabled, still can go CON even if Bloodlust is enabled). So yeah, unless you cheat and put max points into every single trait, a build between all 3 classes isn't really viable, especially early game.

Reactions: Chakas

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Selecting any personality other than "Nymphomaniac" will lock the Juicing skill, so the only way to go for a mix build between physical, magic and juicing is to select no personality, but selecting no personality will leave you with very minimal DEF which will easily hit the zero if injured. I don't think it's a good idea to spread your trait points across COM (physical), WIS (magic) and CON (juicing), your damage and endurance will both severely suffer. You will not suffer a bit, you will suffer A LOT, to the point that the challenge won't even be fun. It's best to specialize yourself into one thing, if you wanna do physical damage, then put most points into COM, if you wanna do magic damage, then put most points into WIS, if you wanna juice, then put most points into CON (or COM if Bloodlust is enabled, still can go CON even if Bloodlust is enabled). So yeah, unless you cheat and put max points into every single trait, a build between all 3 classes isn't really viable, especially early game.
Oh, now I get it. It's mostly that I don't really like the nympho personality per se. You said above that enemies won't be as agressive with the timid personality and will instead try to fuck lona and not outright kill her. How viable is it to make a mage char with somewhat high sex damage?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Oh, now I get it. It's mostly that I don't really like the nympho personality per se. You said above that enemies won't be as agressive with the timid personality and will instead try to fuck lona and not outright kill her. How viable is it to make a mage char with somewhat high sex damage?
Unfortunately, if you go Mage build by selecting Timid personality then you won't be able to juice, so no sex damage on that front, if ennemies get a grab of you and fuck you you're mostly screwed. Mage build is purely magic damage, so mostly WIS, there's many advantages to going with Mage build, especially in late game.

Higher WIS means higher selling price of items, higher chance of avoiding dangerous encounter through talk and sometimes observe, special choice option unlocked during some quests. Mage build has access to A LOT of skills that makes it the best jack of all trade in the game, it can deal very well with stealth, close and ranged combat, and can also act like a necromancer by doing summoning (far more effective with Abomination race).

Mage build is by far the most fun class in the entire game atm, so I would advise you to go with it even in early game, though you won't be able to use magic until you unlock the "Magic knowledge" trait at level 15, but it's a level that is very easily reachable if you know the tip to gaining experience, like masturbating or doing some quests like Sea Witch quest that don't require fighting, saving the raped captives.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes