Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how do I transfer my saves ? link to the post if available
Easy.
For example, I have the following two in my \Games\ folder:
LonaRPG 0.5.2.1 and LonaRPG 0.5.3.2.1. The saves are in the game's base folder and look like SaveXX.rvdata2 where XX is the file number of the save. Copy them from the previous version's folder to the newest version's folder.
If the game returns with "Outdated version", don't worry about it. It -in 98% of cases- will still work.
Just don't copy a save from before 0.5.0 was a thing. Mistakes and errors abound. In that case, it'd be better to start afresh.

Reactions: CaiNanE

falover2032

Jul 24, 2019
stop and how to transfer achievements that are not related to money . achievement friend necromancer and lady in distress.how can I do it again

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
stop and how to transfer achievements that are not related to money . achievement friend necromancer and lady in distress.how can I do it again
They're stored in the Game.ini file. Look for the [ACH] section and just copy in the ones you want from your earlier version.
.ini files can be opened in virtually any text editor. I favour Notepad++.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry for the doublepost, but...
Given that 0.5.3.2 will drop here on the 13th with the 0.5.3.2.1 Repack on the 14th, would it worth people's time for me to post both?
Two versions in as many days I feel might upset some.

Reactions: jaruh

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
Sorry for the doublepost, but...
Given that 0.5.3.2 will drop here on the 13th with the 0.5.3.2.1 Repack on the 14th, would it worth people's time for me to post both?
Two versions in as many days I feel might upset some.
It's great to be considerate, but confusion is inevitable no matter how you do it, so I think you should strictly keep the promise you made to the developers and post each version on time.

Whether the developers really wanted to or not, they gave you conditional permission to distribute LonaRPG for free, when it should have been paid for.

And unfortunately, as the recent Elise crash bug shows, many people don't want to do even a little research on their own (even though it takes less than 10 minutes to research the last few pages of a thread).

I'm sure your concern will be trampled on by those who are as dumb as a chirping, open-mouthed baby bird begging for food.

So I think what you should really be concerned about is the developers who continue to make this wonderful game, not some stupid unspecified number of people.:cool:

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
With the little bit of experimenting with the various staffs and books, here are my opinions.

Water Staff: Cheap water bolts at 1 stamina. Fast moving and fast firing, has a slow on hit. But weaker than fire overall in terms of raw damage.

Fire Staff: Slower charge-up and slower moving fireballs, when compared to the water bolts at 3 stamina a cast. But way more damaging and has some splash damage at the end. But the splash is not good for any party members near the impact point so beware.

Lightning Staff: Arc: 3 stamina spell that turns you into a limited range lightning thrower, aka: emperor palpatine, that can potentially shot out multiple bolts, at multiple enemies in whatever direction you are facing, as long as an enemy is in front of you. But has a poor range and long casting time. Weakest staff in my opinion. Not sure if it can hit party members.

Water book: Water nova: 3 stamina attack that shoots out water in all directions, damaging and slowing the enemy. Bad in a party, but great when you are alone and needing to get enemies off of you.

Mist :3 stamina spell used to create mist around the character and with a little luck and maybe some stealth, you can hide and rest up before the next round of fighting. But have not tested it much, so results may vary.

Fire Book: Wall of fire: 4 stamina spell that creates a wall of fire on a tile, that deals decent damage and slows. Last a decent amount of time but nothing crazy long.

Bombardment: 4 stamina spell with a decent casting time, that throws a huge ball of flame at a targeted tile. Will decimate nearly anything it hits. But costs a good chunk of mood as well as the 4 stamina.

Lightning book: Discharge: 3 stamina spell that summons lightning bolts from the sky and hits a targeted tile multiple times. Deals decent damage but can miss unlike wall of fire, that has a constant effect.

Tesla coil: 3 stamina spell that summons a single tesla coil to a targeted tile. When this coil is struck by your other 2 lightning spells, it will discharge the lightning in a wider area (With the coil being the center to the area it will effect) than the typical range of your 2 previous spells. But can also hit you for a small amount of damage. Thus far only ever 1 point but, have not tested it in depth.

Any other opinions and feedback is welcome.

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
can someone help me? iam getting always attacked after i got the whole body piercings :O, is there some potion who can save me?

Apr 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also a "Abomination Totem" that you can (rarely) find in chests in tainted lands. One ability summons a slow-moving projectile that explodes and creates (temporarily) a creep effect on the ground that deals damage. The other ability summons a tentacle that attacks enemy creatures within melee range.

Interestingly, the tentacle is treated as a factionless entity that isn't tied to you, so if it attacks/kills things, the nearby villagers/guards/etc. don't become hostile to you―although merely having it equipped lowers your morality a ton, so they might attack anyways just for that.

Additionally, the Fire Staff can be used to start a mass-brawl in the Noer Tavern. If you target a fireball at the spot right in front of Meryme (Boss Mama), the splash damage will trick her into attacking the nearby patron instead of you (although you'll still be marked as hostile, just to be clear). When she attacks the patron, it might attract other patrons to join in, and if they ever accidentally hit the wrong person, then that'll create intra-NPC fights. Cecily and Gray Rat can also get involved, and it might end up with them fighting Meryme or other patrons.

Just stealth as soon as possible and stay out of sight, or they'll come after you.

And deaths of any named NPCs are permanent, so save beforehand and don't save afterwards unless you're okay with any/all of them dying.

Last edited:

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
There's also a "Abomination Totem" that you can (rarely) find in chests in tainted lands. One ability summons a slow-moving projectile that explodes and creates (temporarily) a creep effect on the ground that deals damage. The other ability summons a tentacle that attacks enemy creatures within melee range.

Interestingly, the tentacle is treated as a factionless entity that isn't tied to you, so if it attacks/kills things, the nearby villagers/guards/etc. don't become hostile to you.

Additionally, the Fire Staff can be used to start a mass-brawl in the Noer Tavern. If you target a fireball at the spot right in front of Meryme (Boss Mama), the splash damage will trick her into attacking the nearby patron instead of you (although you'll still be marked as hostile, just to be clear). When she attacks the patron, it might attract other patrons to join in, and if they ever accidentally hit the wrong person, then that'll create intra-NPC fights. Cecily and Gray Rat can also get involved, and it might end up with them fighting Meryme or other patrons.

Just stealth as soon as possible and stay out of sight, or they'll come after you.

And deaths of any named NPCs are permanent, so save beforehand and don't save afterwards unless you're okay with any/all of them dying.
Nice i have not completed many of the quests, or found many of the rare items, as i just enjoy goofing around in games like this. (Slaughtering goblins and orcs with the slayer is my passion). Where can i find the tainted lands?

Apr 1, 2020
Nice i have not completed many of the quests, or found many of the rare items, as i just enjoy goofing around in games like this. (Slaughtering goblins and orcs with the slayer is my passion). Where can i find the tainted lands?
Northern part of the world map, where Sybaris used to be. The creatures there are very tough, but there are some quests in the area to get an additional fast travel location opened up.

Reactions: Swiftyfrog

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Fire Book: Wall of fire: 4 stamina spell that creates a wall of fire on a tile, that deals decent damage and slows. Last a decent amount of time but nothing crazy long.
Wall of fire needs to be stacked to show it's full potential. You will become invincible on 1on1 attacks. Guess 2on1 works as well. 4-5 stacks on almost any enemy and you're victorious.
There is also the accompanying staff for that. Shoots the same STA killing stuff that Cocona shoots. If I recall correctly. Haven't really done that since.. September?

What I would like is ability to combine the books. So you can choose skills from all three books and set to your shortcuts. You can do a quick swap between books though (Yukihirou could tell you all about that, and has in previous posts, you guys should go through the message history to get some reeeally good tips), but that binds up one or two keys for that as well.

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
Very nice Idea for a very nice game. :)
i wonder if there will be any more mods for lona regarding her breast size and additional quirks later? the faction thing is a really good idea to add some flexibility to the game that will make it both easier and harder depending on where you are at, the race change is cool as hell, but what about more lewding!? more chaos!? and more bewbs!?

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
As I said, another cute baby bird was born.

To my horror, the Elise crash bug seems to have crashed the brains of the people in this thread as well.

Next time, I think the bug about Tesla that was just reported will cause many people's brains to be electrocuted and burned out.

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh and CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes