CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MeMonky
Jul 4, 2018
So I managed to get both the High Quality Weapons perk along with Magical Knowledge perk together somehow on NG+ I just wish there was a way to add perks to yourself on main game saves

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
xellos616, what the fuck are you playing at? Most people here don't have the Repack yet, which is what this patch is for!
Not a full build, I understand but what's the point of uploading a patch without the the actual version required to make use of it?!

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
Weird... I downloaded the former version earlier today and the latest now. Both times, when I press new game, dialogue moves really quickly and, when the game tells me to move with the arrow keys, they simply don't work.

Is this just brutal and "disgusting" or ist there also sex that she enjoys?
Would be good to know.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
@xellos616, what the fuck are you playing at? Most people here don't have the Repack yet, which is what this patch is for!
Not a full build, I understand but what's the point of uploading a patch without the the actual version required to make use of it?!
Stop do what you do after you see my post.

When I wrote the post with new version of new game, new program, new iphone, new something new I only mean that theiris a new version of that.
Thats all. I dindt sad that someone must download that or put it in some another place

Why you angry on all my posts with new versions of the game?

Reactions: szybki1

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Stop do what you do after you see my post.

When I wrote the post with new version of new game, new program, new iphone, new something new I only mean that theiris a new version of that.
Thats all. I dindt sad that someone must download that or put it in some another place

Why you angry on all my posts with new versions of the game?
It's the link you posted that I'm pissed off about. It's only going to lead to people that don't bother reading (not you) getting confused. Some might erroneously conclude that it would take 0.5.3.1 straight to 0.5.3.2.2.
I don't actually mind you posting patch info but please wait until the version required is also posted before you post a patch link.
Most (if not all) that have the Repack would also have the patch. I don't get why you felt the need to repost.
--------------------------------------------------------
Unrelated:
I found out today that MEGA hates VPNs. It caused their service to believe I had gone over quota when I went to download the patch myself (it's all of 1K). I turned off the VPN and it works again. To think MEGA used to be to good, too...
---------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to stress that this should only be done if you have the 0.5.3.2.1 Repack but can't be arsed downloading a 1K patch to do this for you.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
link is out
It's gone:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

I believe it's no longer requried.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Is this just brutal and "disgusting" or ist there also sex that she enjoys?
All raping done to Lona is brutal and disgusting. Some more than others. Lona enjoyes sex if she is willing. Oh, and with nymph plus jucing ability the tables are turned. She'll do the raping.
Weird... I downloaded the former version earlier today and the latest now. Both times, when I press new game, dialogue moves really quickly and, when the game tells me to move with the arrow keys, they simply don't work.

Would be good to know.
Unplug ALL your inputs, restart computer. Plug your keyboard back.
link is out
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-3-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-5733349

Reactions: kzaazul

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
If a dev saw a recent post in this thread he'd say.
"I fixed the bug long ago and posted the MEGA link, what are these guys talking about?"

If a dev saw a screenshot with 0.5.3.0 written in the upper left corner he'd say.
"Are the only people who play my LonaRPG poor people who can't afford to pay $10 a month?"

Reactions: Nastynassy

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
If a dev saw a recent post in this thread he'd say.
"I fixed the bug long ago and posted the MEGA link, what are these guys talking about?"

If a dev saw a screenshot with 0.5.3.0 written in the upper left corner he'd say.
"Are the only people who play my LonaRPG poor people who can't afford to pay $10 a month?"
I mean, it is $120 a year for an incomplete game. Even if one can afford it, unless you're an absolute fan of the project it's hard to justify the price.

I wouldn't mind paying $30 (or even a bit more) for a complete product, which would be a reasonable price.

CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
I mean, it is $120 a year for an incomplete game. Even if one can afford it, unless you're an absolute fan of the project it's hard to justify the price.

I wouldn't mind paying $30 (or even a bit more) for a complete product, which would be a reasonable price.
I think it's completely up to the individual to decide how much value they see in LonaRPG. At the very least, I have no intention of complaining about the fact that you, yourself, don't think it's worth paying $120 a year for.

But people who justify getting games for free just because they are not worth much to themselves are ...... Well, that's funny (I'm not saying you are).

If you're only willing to pay for the finished version, just don't play LonaRPG until it's finished. Or, in my opinion, you should only play the free trial version that is officially distributed by the developer.

If the developer himself had explicitly said somewhere in this thread, "I'm offering LonaRPG to everyone for free, and I need help with debugging and translation." then what I said doesn't apply to anyone, though.

Last edited:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I think it's completely up to the individual to decide how much value they see in LonaRPG. At the very least, I have no intention of complaining about the fact that you, yourself, don't think it's worth paying $120 a year for.

But people who justify getting games for free just because they are not worth much to themselves are ...... Well, that's funny (I'm not saying you are).

If you're only willing to pay for the finished version, just don't play LonaRPG until it's finished. Or, in my opinion, you should only play the free trial version that is officially distributed by the developer.

If the developer himself had explicitly said somewhere in this thread, "I'm offering LonaRPG to everyone for free, and I need help with debugging and translation." then what I said doesn't apply to anyone, though.
That is stretched, you can also say if developer wants to make a game he should find publisher that will fund it instead of relying on public support? By signing publishing deal he will have to deliver the game, with public funding he dose not, why only consume have to take a risk?

Anyhow loanarpg is a decent game worth of support, shame that it was rejected by steam but that wasn't surprise.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes