Apr 1, 2020
over the age of 21
AND
all are adults

.....right

it's one, or the other - but when you put both, it's 100% means they're not even close ot legal age.
Well, not to snitch, but if you look at Lona's ID papers, her birthdate is 1758, and if you look at the in-game date, it starts at 1772. You do the math.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AelynNightbird

Jul 7, 2018
can someone help me? iam getting always attacked after i got the whole body piercings :O, is there some potion who can save me?
Your Lona is too sexy for men to hold themselves back from raping her. Put on some closes, equip a weapon and she would be fine.

Reactions: CaiNanE

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I want to try that. Any tip for that build?
It's tricky when you are in a wooded area or the swamps. If you are on a highway or the plainfields, and your scoutcraft is high enough, you can even do it during the day. I noticed even if you run away from them during the encounter, they still walk towards your general direction.
The use of traps is helpful, but I wouldn't rely on it mainly, unless you have the "Improved traps" trait. Then you can charge your bow & arrow (D button) while they are stunned.
You can also seperate one enemy from the group by running and hiding, then distracting, then backstabbing.

The easiest place to deal with Rogues or anyone, is the mountains. The enemy AI can't figure out how to go around and use the stairs, so they just go back and forth, allowing you to pick them off without trouble, whether you are above them or beneath them.

If you're going down this build, orkinds sometimes go down with two hits. But they are quick little shits, they run back and forth, making it tricky to land a hit, but you get the hang of it quickly.

Sometimes, in the pine forest or some other forested area, there are narrow paths, this way you won't have enemies surrounding and swarming you, instead you can focus on one enemy at the time. Basically, if you have to fight, then back yourself into a narrow corridor or a corner where they can't surround you, is my best advice.

With this build, a one-on-one fight is no trouble at all, even with abominations. Only issue is that with that humanoid abomination, he takes alot of hits and you might spend 70-80% of your stamina trying to bring him down.

Reactions: Pyankub

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Are there any other benefit in taking an NPC along besides the combat? Like, did they have story progression when you spend sometime with them? Or would you be allow in somewhere you shouldn't be with a certain NPC? Thanks!

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
Are there any other benefit in taking an NPC along besides the combat? Like, did they have story progression when you spend sometime with them? Or would you be allow in somewhere you shouldn't be with a certain NPC? Thanks!

No, it's just to make the combat 10x easier. (note that outside of the two mercenaries, npc's can die)

Reactions: ecobot

Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
is there anyway to remove dirt in the current cheats available, cos if not that could be a suggestion? or maybe increase sexy?

namaebeezy

May 12, 2021
I completed the Missing Convoy quest but Grey Rat still doesn't appear in the inn. I've done other quest waiting for him to appear..How can I continue?

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Is it really just that? You know this?

Well, I know something else. I know about unique dialogs and events that only happens if you have some or certain companions with you.
That's cool! So is it safe to assume that those certain companions are the ones with standing pictures?

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
Is it really just that? You know this?

Well, I know something else. I know about unique dialogs and events that only happens if you have some or certain companions with you.
Hey bosmang! your newest translation should work without problems in 0.5.3.2.2 , right?

I also think that should be the final version for a longer time, so I can finally play it fully (-人-)

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
That's cool! So is it safe to assume that those certain companions are the ones with standing pictures?
Yeah, it's not the sleepy fire mage on the second floor, that's for sure.. Even though I wouldn't mind a portait of her in the future.. She seems fun.

The companions I think of are more close to heart so to say. Keep in mind it's no major stuff at all, so don't go fantasizing about some epic adventure. It's just small stuff.
Hey bosmang! your newest translation should work without problems in 0.5.3.2.2 , right?

I also think that should be the final version for a longer time, so I can finally play it fully (-人-)
0.5.3.2.1-2 should be just bug fix releases. But I can't confirm it 100% since I'm on 0.5.3.2 and MEGA has blocked access to this old computer of mine.
But judging by Squark's release notes I'd say it's safe to use ENG 0.5.3.2 patch on the 0.5.3.2.1-2 versions.

Edit: Also, pretty sure we'll see a 0.5.4.0 soon.. Judging by the activity on the git pages..

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes