CRUDMAN4649

May 3, 2021
That is stretched, you can also say if developer wants to make a game he should find publisher that will fund it instead of relying on public support? By signing publishing deal he will have to deliver the game, with public funding he dose not, why only consume have to take a risk?

Anyhow loanarpg is a decent game worth of support, shame that it was rejected by steam but that wasn't surprise.
Does this mean that so-called piracy is justified in some cases?
For example, when consumers need to defend themselves in order not to take risks unilaterally?

By the way, I also think that LonaRPG is a worthwhile game.:)
So, if possible, I would like to see everyone actively support the developers in a healthy way with legitimate payments, debug reports, etc., and I hope that this will motivate the developers to further increase the value of LonaRPG.

I don't think discussing this topic any more is going to make anything better, so I'm not going to touch it anymore.

I apologize if anyone has been offended by any of my posts so far.

Reactions: Yukihirou and jaruh

Urka

May 25, 2017
I have a question. Do children born to lona grow to adulthood? If so, how long to wait until then?

Chaos69

Sep 30, 2019
i dont get it what am i supposed to do if my stamina reaches -70 and i have no food i just crawl all over the place

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
Stop do what you do after you see my post.

When I wrote the post with new version of new game, new program, new iphone, new something new I only mean that theiris a new version of that.
Thats all. I dindt sad that someone must download that or put it in some another place

Why you angry on all my posts with new versions of the game?
I see that too and I had the same thing with that guy even if I only asked a question xD

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
I'm having a trouble playing this game with a controller. unplugging the receiver many times do me no good. I'm using logitech f710. Is this game using direct input or x input? Can someone help please.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.
So you were wondering why, just like me? Here is the explanation: the start screen contains the standard "all characters are 21+ years old" text but also the following:
This game is made by Taiwan independence activists. Playing this game means you are accepting the fact that Taiwan is an independent country and will never be a part of China.
There, saved you having to download and start the game. Remember that discussion or comments involving politics are under threat of deletetion.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm having a trouble playing this game with a controller. unplugging the receiver many times do me no good. I'm using logitech f710. Is this game using direct input or x input? Can someone help please.
This game should work fine if your controller is set to XInput.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Ik this is extremely late, but i cant seem to get the give item command to work...idk what im doing wrong

shippoyuski

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry if this has been said before, but new game is stuck in the tutorial for me, text from grim reaper guy scrolled by at maximum speed and everything looks like its bouncing at double speed and Lona won't move. She is stuck in a scared looking pose? Might be the stealth pose? Uncertain since it has been a long while since I've played the game, hence starting a new save file. Checked my keyboard and nothing seemed to be constantly pressed. I am using current patch as of 5/11/21

Edit: Maybe a save file for right after the tutorial would let me play?

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
Sorry if this has been said before, but new game is stuck in the tutorial for me, text from grim reaper guy scrolled by at maximum speed and everything looks like its bouncing at double speed and Lona won't move. She is stuck in a scared looking pose? Might be the stealth pose? Uncertain since it has been a long while since I've played the game, hence starting a new save file. Checked my keyboard and nothing seemed to be constantly pressed. I am using current patch as of 5/11/21

Edit: Maybe a save file for right after the tutorial would let me play?
I had the same problem. Restart your computer first, it may turn out fine afterwards. no problem with the game also.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I kind of suspected that if I gave Lona the "Tough" personality trait. The dialogue and her facial expressions would change from scared/semi-crying/nervous/shy to a more stoical/brave/confident expressions and dialogues.

Perhaps the dev didn't implement that bit yet? Not complaining though, as long as I get the tough personality stats, It's but a minor thing.

P.S, I learned that the Deep Ones and Rogues are a pain to fuckin' deal with when they are in groups. A group of Orkinds and homeless robbers however are actually quite easy to put down. But Rogues and Deep Ones just swarm you and their DPS is relentless. Good thing the game allows me to play like Rambo, with hiding, bow & arrow and traps to effectively deal with Rogues or Deep Ones.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes