Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
CaiNanE is this a crash related to english translation patch:

Ecma said it works fine in chinese, btw I switched to chinese and still a crash and I dont know how deep the english patch goes in the data.

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone know how the (human) pregnancy works? I'm not sure I can wait 270 days to see if baby happens. Lol.

I unlocked Mercenary, and Hooker in that order. I think you just get Mercenary after doing enough quests from the board and Hooker after selling your body a bunch.

I don't know if you can go back to Mercenary from Hooker by stopping prostitution and just grinding quests.

AFAIK the titles do nothing.
Yes, you can go from hooker to breeding sow to hooker then to mercenary then back to hooker again.

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
t
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Linky!
If you enjoy this game, please contribute to its development either through his or
But he does have a page now too.
Please be aware that the Repack (0.5.3.2.1) will be here tomorrow.

To the moderators: Can we get the one-week delay information added to the Opening post?
Thanks Squark, and to our developer. --Ireally thegameee.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
OKay it was a bug and eccma fixed it, its not a translation bug. It was a prostitute trait bug.

btw is it allowed to post the small patches here? I hate stealing other peoples work btw.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nastynassy
I consider it acceptable to post patches dependent on the following:
1: Version required to run them already posted
2: Posted under Public Posts
tesla error
Why are you running 0.5.3.1 when 0.5.3.2.2 is out?

Please consider updating to the newest version and install the patch in that post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-3-2-2-eccma417.49993/post-5769898
Also, there are two more patches listed as Public:

By the looks of things, you can skip installing 0.5.3.2.3 but just to be on the safe side...

Mirror provided for people that have issues with MEGA.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
CaiNanE is this a crash related to english translation patch:
*pic*
Ecma said it works fine in chinese, btw I switched to chinese and still a crash and I dont know how deep the english patch goes in the data.
That statement can't be true since text errors don't crash the game anymore. Not since a long time ago. Unless something else changed recently. And if it crashes when using CHT, well, that speaks for it self.

I looked at the textfile and found no errors. Found one in the CHT version though:
lawbringer.png
eccma forgot to change "Mreg_pikeman" to "Lawbringer" some versions back.

But that is not related to the error message you see when it crashes now. That it somethng else. I don't have time to look through the code but I'm pretty sure it is smthng there that's incorrect.

Edit: well, there it is: -*fixed, crash when talk to EastCP officer with prostitute trait.(cause by Lisa quest fix) Thanks Squark

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
That statement can't be true since text errors don't crash the game anymore. Not since a long time ago. Unless something else changed recently. And if it crashes when using CHT, well, that speaks for it self.

I looked at the textfile and found no errors. Found one in the CHT version though:
View attachment 1196187
eccma forgot to change "Mreg_pikeman" to "Lawbringer" some versions back.

But that is not related to the error message you see when it crashes now. That it somethng else. I don't have time to look through the code but I'm pretty sure it is smthng there that's incorrect.

Edit: well, there it is: -*fixed, crash when talk to EastCP officer with prostitute trait.(cause by Lisa quest fix) Thanks Squark
Yeah I transfered my save to the chinese version without the english patch and it still crashed, I guess Eccma doesnt like to be wrong XD

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Thanks for your help everyone but it still doesn't work ! i'm spamming with the cheat menu but i can't remove a simple "head injury : 1"
I'm lost lost now...Cheat mod don't work and the console too...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for your help everyone but it still doesn't work ! i'm spamming with the cheat menu but i can't remove a simple "head injury : 1"
I'm lost lost now...Cheat mod don't work and the console too...
Try getting max satiety and sleep in an actual bed. $game_player.actor.sat+=100
Moreover, what game version are you playing? Did you carry your save from a different build?

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Try getting max satiety and sleep in an actual bed. $game_player.actor.sat+=100
Moreover, what game version are you playing? Did you carry your save from a different build?
Well it worked ! i don't know why the cheat menu isn't working but... well just gonna wait
I'm playing on 0.5.3.2.1 and my save is new, i played a long time ago but i didn't import any save

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Makes me wonder where do these Orkinds are coming from? The Deep Ones are coming to the island via sea and it's to no supprise that they can afford the losses. Rogues are from the general population, or they bolster their recruit numbers from the influx of refugees.

But what about the Orkinds? I've only found one place that seems to be their natural lair, the cave right near the Noer city wall to the north. But even then it seems to be a fairly small HQ for them, since the cave mostly hosts only 2-4 females, which is not possible for them to breed fast enough, considering how much I'm killing them in such a short time span.

Other places like the tower in the north of the city and the others that were cleared out, like the Woodson home for example. Those areas only have Orcs after the original inhabitants were "evicted".

To the north of the city, just outside the wall in the forest. I've noticed that's where they mostly hang out and come from. Deep down I hope that if I have a high enough "Scoutcraft", I will be able to spot the Orkind's well-hidden secret lair in the forest.
I imagine it would be a deep cave network that accomodates a large number of Orkinds aswell as a large number of women kept for breeding purposes.
This is the only way that would explain a never ending number of Orkind bands. It could be possible aswell, since Orkinds are actually smarter than Deep Ones, since Orkinds utilize the use of traps, fireplaces and general organization in the places they inhabit (Such as the cave). Albeit rather poorly, but still...

Reactions: abdulbinfalafil

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
Excuse me, how it's work ? Where I put the file ? :unsure:

Apr 1, 2020
Makes me wonder where do these Orkinds are coming from?
There's some other orkind lairs much farther away from Noer than just the ones you've mentioned, so that's probably a factor.

The bigger issue though is that Noer is dealing with a Refugee Crisis on top of all the other shit, so the moment you step foot outside of the city walls, it's a crapshoot whether any location has seen any real oversight by the guards/military/etc. anytime recently. And most of of the military is occupied either repelling deep ones or the infested lands up north where Sybaris was, so ultimately, the sovereignty of Noer is pretty illusory right now.

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes