MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Mission to steal the musket is hard, I mean I already manage to get the musket and on just the last bit of the mission to exit the door.. once I walk cross over it the person that is looking at the door get alerted and ran off and blocked the exit , I need to bash the said person and lost me moral 50 took quite a hit.

I already got 10 scout but still can't get over the bit of area near there, anyone got a good tips on how to pass so I don't get the morality hit 50 to kill anyone there ?
Use the mind control rocks and throw it to distract those two at the door in a way you can ran past them

Reactions: agriasoaks

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Mission to steal the musket is hard, I mean I already manage to get the musket and on just the last bit of the mission to exit the door.. once I walk cross over it the person that is looking at the door get alerted and ran off and blocked the exit , I need to bash the said person and lost me moral 50 took quite a hit.

I already got 10 scout but still can't get over the bit of area near there, anyone got a good tips on how to pass so I don't get the morality hit 50 to kill anyone there ?
Assuming he's staring in your direction, the direction of the door and you're in stealth, throw rocks that will ensure he move to his left and not forward. Then bonk him.

Reactions: agriasoaks

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Use the mind control rocks and throw it to distract those two at the door in a way you can ran past them
Yeah I only have normal throw rock skill but yeah I reload and tosses rocks, first the one on the bottom near the last room to make it go another way then the other that look straight at the door tosses rocks two times lastly near the end, the guards spots me but by then I just inches away from the exit and adios ! finally made it pheewwww thanks :D lol

Assuming he's staring in your direction, the direction of the door and you're in stealth, throw rocks that will ensure he move to his left and not forward. Then bonk him.
The one that look straight at the door, I had to toss a rock forward one pace.. then as he moved I moved up to the gate still sneaking and toss another bit downward and I got past the choke dead alert point and after that I manage to just move downward the guards get alerted but by then I was already just one step at the door and adios...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MarinaAce

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021

Do you mean the halberd guard, I also have problem with him. From the door and rock throw range, I dont think there is a way to bait him to turn on the way out. Eventually, I gave up and killed all guards. If you are a mage you can use abomination staff to tentacle kill them with no penalty.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Do you mean the halberd guard, I also have problem with him. From the door and rock throw range, I dont think there is a way to bait him to turn on the way out. Eventually, I gave up and killed all guards. If you are a mage you can use abomination staff to tentacle kill them with no penalty.
Yeah on my way out , there is that door and the guard that stares at it and I need to be careful while concentrating on that door the guard from the bellow area at time patrol upward and if you hide in the boxes the guard still can spot you and skewer you with the spear sadly enough.

So I need to toss one down bellow first.. then open the door and toss forward just a bit in front of the guard with the bucket helmet as that is diffrent from the rest, the bucket helmet I can't tell if it is a halberd or a spear, lol when he turn to get back to his position I sneak hurriedly past the dead alert point just beyond the door and then move below sadly when near the area below I kind of suck, I trigger the people to go alert but not the timer alert and I just run and make it to the door down south and exit the place.

I reload the saves and redo like 10 times, lol before I manage to escape so yeah the challenges are tough at least for me but it feel good once I get it done.

Speaking about sneaking, I need to do more sneaking at the follower of the saints place boy that was fun. LOL I totally suck on that sneaking part in the saint's place and so glad the plot storyline progress the way it is and doesn't have any severe consequences of worth to note.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah on my way out , there is that door and the guard that stares at it and I need to be careful while concentrating on that door the guard from the bellow area at time patrol upward and if you hide in the boxes the guard still can spot you and skewer you with the spear sadly enough.

So I need to toss one down bellow first.. then open the door and toss forward just a bit in front of the guard with the bucket helmet as that is diffrent from the rest, the bucket helmet I can't tell if it is a halberd or a spear, lol when he turn to get back to his position I sneak hurriedly past the dead alert point just beyond the door and then move below sadly when near the area below I kind of suck, I trigger the people to go alert but not the timer alert and I just run and make it to the door down south and exit the place.

I reload the saves and redo like 10 times, lol before I manage to escape so yeah the challenges are tough at least for me but it feel good once I get it done.

Speaking about sneaking, I need to do more sneaking at the follower of the saints place boy that was fun. LOL I totally suck on that sneaking part in the saint's place and so glad the plot storyline progress the way it is and doesn't have any severe consequences of worth to note.
Yep and you having fun is all that matters, I have already played this game multiple times from beginning to end in my own style and I really want to play it once it is complete.

May I ask your favorite part? I really want my Lona to romance with Elise that I used the Juicing skill so he will be the one who took her virginity, now I am just experimenting with pregnancy and whoring in the upper district while harvesting a week of food in the forest. To be honest, in my headcanon... my Lona does not want to leave but rather be a hero and retake Sybaris with her friends. But probably once there is a true ending I will play a badass virgin Lona or at least lovers with Elise

Reactions: Yukihirou

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
anyone know how to fix language in the quest sea witch ? i gave she the man in the inn after that she gave me more quest ...i think ? because i cant understand what she said cause language

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
ummmm i feed man to sea witch and what now ? how can i become a true deep one ? and i dont understand what she said ;-; is this bug or something ? if this bug then how i fix the language? to english i mean 1634360983888.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ummmm i feed man to sea witch and what now ? how can i become a true deep one ? and i dont understand what she said ;-; is this bug or something ? if this bug then how i fix the language? to english i mean
Also, open the game.ini file in something like Notepad++ and make sure this line appears exactly as shown:
Code:
[LonaRPG]
Language=ENG
If it says CHT instead, change it.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
And I'd like for Lona to run off with Cecily and/or Gray Rat, adopting Cocona along the way.
That sounds lovely, although... I don't know if there are multiple paths here, but I chose to make Cecily see what the life of a commoner truly is in Noer, that most will give up freedom just to eat and live... that they do not have the luxury to do so in a place that seems like the end times are upon us. That they would kill a fellow man just for a bowl of soup.

But the chaos... is puppeted on a string by both greed and the flesh that loves.

Kyoufi

Jun 20, 2020
Can I get to use dried-out head? Got 2 from Cocona parents courpses and now cant trow away. Its supposed to be quest item I think but has this quest been implemented?
Снимок.PNG

Heroon

Nov 22, 2020
when is lona birth baby is always going lost. How can I find this baby? And when I was pregnancy check the boy sas me ''if you want birth just come to me'' but doesn't any button for birth?

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think Elise do anything with baby delivering aside from pregnancy check. Just ignore him lona can give birth by herself.
he has the abortion option in the barter panel, is a 0tp item. not really sure if thats the intended interaction between pregnant lona and elise tho

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes