Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Jesus, I'm sick of answering this question. The mods really should add it to the Opening Post. Whenever I wake up on the 24th. I reached an agreement with Eccma to stop the day 1 reposts and instead wait five days. I've since stretched that out to a full week. If you're as impatient as your post makes you appear to be, drop the guy a couple of bucks and get it yourself.

Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
This game rocks, one of the best rpg I played in my life! Love the realistic view of what a grim dark gothic and chaotic life of the fantasy medieval world would be like. And even in the most darkest moments you can find funny moments and hope in this dark world. There's no right or wrong way to play, the only thing important is to survive and that your ultimate goal. Even if you are the most weakest thing in the start just use your brain, train even if you have to do the most veil and dirty things until you have enough power to RIP AND TEAR THEM UNTIL IT IS DONE!!!

doomgirl__special__by_themaestronoob_ddkkgan-fullview.jpg

AzureAurorae

Oct 14, 2021
I've been giving this game a shot! And I need some help.
I've gotten to Cecily, and now I need to get out of the Human Trafficker's place. Problem is-it won't let me leave unless the VIP
Cecily and Grey Rat, are nearby.
But if they leave the room, Cecily gets murdered.
If Grey rat Holds the chokepoint, he eventually dies.

Help?

Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
I've been giving this game a shot! And I need some help.
I've gotten to Cecily, and now I need to get out of the Human Trafficker's place. Problem is-it won't let me leave unless the VIP
Cecily and Grey Rat, are nearby.
But if they leave the room, Cecily gets murdered.
If Grey rat Holds the chokepoint, he eventually dies.

Help?
Before you rescue Cecily use throw skill to lure the guards in the mine then blow them up, that will thin them out so it can be easier to escape.

Reactions: AzureAurorae

Zior

Nov 14, 2020
How do you 'transform' lona into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hide it using spoiler so people that didn't know will not know. Please point me on how to do that and yeah hide it under spoiler as well so people that doesn't know will not know.
HOW TO TRANSFORM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: agriasoaks

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
am I too weak or is it just to hard I can’t really fight a one on one at all I’m trying to beat up a guard and I keep getting the shit kick out of me I’m in early game doing a rescue mission and my stamina drains at 20 per hit honestly the enemy’s get infinite stamina and only 2 second stun I’ll keep trying but fuck man this is difficult

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Yep and you having fun is all that matters, I have already played this game multiple times from beginning to end in my own style and I really want to play it once it is complete.

May I ask your favorite part? I really want my Lona to romance with Elise that I used the Juicing skill so he will be the one who took her virginity, now I am just experimenting with pregnancy and whoring in the upper district while harvesting a week of food in the forest. To be honest, in my headcanon... my Lona does not want to leave but rather be a hero and retake Sybaris with her friends. But probably once there is a true ending I will play a badass virgin Lona or at least lovers with Elise
I see, that is quite interesting I really need to try that route out. Well to me I once tried to juice elise and accidentally I kill elise but that was back then when the version 0.3 or some earlier version, I at time accidentally answer to elise's question wrong and got him upset I figure , hey maybe the juicing will make him out of stamina and pass out on the ground or something.. no harm done.. but I tried it on him and he died horribly.. so yeah reload on that one.

My favorite part is that, well I want to yeah tries to save the continent and found out who or what created the black mist that took over sybaris in the first place, I mean if the source of the myst is not stopped no matter what place you run, it will eventually caught up with the other location. You know like 'lona' appear to be fulfilling the 'saint prophecy' that was long been predicted in the past lona the savior of the continent. The source of the black myst that engulfed sybaris could be an attempt from the part of the old demonic armies that the guild once fought in the past and this is a mere pre eliminary assault prior before demonic invasion once again, hey good back ground story for sequel or prequel if the creator decides to create one , oh well anyone can have hope right ?

What I want is a happy ending, actually but that will not be able to be filled in a grimdark settings for grimdark is grimdark no such thing as a happy ending. My idea of True happy ending is that lona gain the trusts of the various people , contacts and then used the combined efforts from all of her contacts so in example : Cocona to supply her with undead armies to help defend the last city, the half-elf boy supplied the last city with the advanced cannon system and train the crew to operate it to help better defend the city, Elise the mad doctor boy to unleashes the 'modified' armies that he creates that is 100% loyal to him to help defend the city tell him a lie about how there will be no more cute babies if they are all dead I am sure he will agree. , merchants to help finance to buy off the muskets from milo again there will be no profits if everyone is dead right ? ,convinces the dick tribe, since they already seen her as the prophet to aid the defense of the last city, get Ak-47 wielding death to help out as well, lona, cocona, big mama and cecily didn't flee to the other island but they stay and create such an alliance with various factions to save the continent.

So like mass effects gather the allies then one big showdown.. hopefully with the one that responsible for the black myst.. then they all live happily ever after.. the end.. Or make it a heroic ending for lona.. had to sneak and deliver human portable nuke to seal the demonic gate forever thus saving the world from yet another potential demonic invasion.

Damn I wish the airplane wasn't a meme, so I can totally have a bi plane and mowed down the enemies that is going to swarm.

I played lona as a 'boy' because of the boy hairstyle and people keep calling lona as a boy I find it cute, LOL Yeah and I modded lona so lona become white and for the hair color turn out they already have it made in game to just change color, so neat.

Zior

Nov 14, 2020
I tried this yesterday with every kind of sperm but it wasn't accepted, I had to bring the guy instead. Possible bug or I messed up somehow, but watch out for that either way.
You need to give 10 sperm (any) or 5 dry protein.

Brinline

May 23, 2021
am I too weak or is it just to hard I can’t really fight a one on one at all I’m trying to beat up a guard and I keep getting the shit kick out of me I’m in early game doing a rescue mission and my stamina drains at 20 per hit honestly the enemy’s get infinite stamina and only 2 second stun I’ll keep trying but fuck man this is difficult
IKR, difficult and might be even too annoying... that rescue mission, I'm like OMFG how far do I have to lvl up... to actually do it... currently trying out prostitution... maybe easier then, I have no idea... attempt is being made :/

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
IKR, difficult and might be even too annoying... that rescue mission, I'm like OMFG how far do I have to lvl up... to actually do it... currently trying out prostitution... maybe easier then, I have no idea... attempt is being made :/
Which rescue mission? Cecily or Cocona?

Reactions: Brinline

amnot

Aug 7, 2021
After exiting the tutorial I managed to get on the ground by some rats and then somehow I burned all my clothes and equipment while still being beaten by rats. I got filtered :)
This game seems promising

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes