Ra'shak

Sep 10, 2020
Yup, you sure can! The game is actually more fun if you make Lona into a killing machine that doesn't get any... I mean... That's how my playthrough is going!
How can I turn Lona into a killing machine?

I have played several games already but I always end up being enslaved or sodomized by goblins.

coshbar

May 20, 2020
Anyone can help me? I'm getting this error? After finishing Rescue Refugees and siding with Cecily, I return to the tavern and I need to talk with her, but I only get this message image_2021-10-22_235749.png

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
So I Played this game alot and decided that a Loli isn't my style.
So I used my poor editing skills and gave Lona Big Boobs (at least when she's naked).
I didn't touch dirt or the other stuff...so sorry.
Did you do all the arts that involved lona and add all the big boobs ? if so , like wow.. that is a total comitment I can't even add hairs on lona lol I am amazed !.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020

I have played several games already but I always end up being enslaved or sodomized by goblins.
You could dump all your skill points into Attack and Constitution, making Lona into a tank, but I wouldn't recommend it, since it's always best to have a balanced skillset (I personally think that for Lona, constitution is low priority).
Not to mention most enemies (Pro bandits, Orcs, Deepones, abominations.) have a habit of surrounding you from all sides, so even if your Lona is built like a tank, their hits from all sides will prevent Lona from landing a single hit, even if your attack skill is absurdly high.

What I meant by killing machine, I mostly meant like from the first Rambo, by using hit & run stealth tactics, using the longbow or musket and the usage of traps and backstabs.
You will eventually learn how to effectively isolate/seperate one of the enemies from the group via distractions and pick them off one by one. And having high survival skill not only make your traps more deadly, it also gaurantees that you will be able to live off the land without having to buy food from town.

(Unrelated, but when I mentioned Rambo, I meant the book. Unlike the film, in the book Rambo kills people left and right. Just a fun little fact! ^_^ )

Reactions: DaiReth

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
(Unrelated, but when I mentioned Rambo, I meant the book. Unlike the film, in the book Rambo kills people left and right. Just a fun little fact! ^_^ )
I though he did that in the movies as well. When I say that, I mean the original Rambo movies and not the 2008 heap of smelliness.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I though he did that in the movies as well. When I say that, I mean the original Rambo movies and not the 2008 heap of smelliness.
I don't wanna prepetuate inrelevancy. But Rambo in the book (Which the movie is based on), killled over 10 or so people, police men and national guardsmen. But in the first Rambo film, he only killed the guy on the chopper, by accident. So yeah.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
So, what do you guys that spent a lot of time in Lona think, is it possible to go full-genocide here? Like, how much can i really kill here, how viable it is to do? I'd try myself, which i'm doing right now, but it's not a speedy process to try for sure, and the last time i played guards/bandits annihilated my Lona easily.

Anevohd

Oct 21, 2021
Is it possible to play it on Android with Joiplay?
I've downloaded the archive from Mega and when I import it on Joiplay and start the game, it throws an error saying:
"Uninitialized constant Sensors::Basic_Sensor"

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021

i think the only way is lv99 Lona using fire ball, that can kill most of human being and monster in one single shot, by maximize WIS. But be careful, once you get caught in magic rote you will find almost noway to escape.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
So, what do you guys that spent a lot of time in Lona think, is it possible to go full-genocide here? Like, how much can i really kill here, how viable it is to do? I'd try myself, which i'm doing right now, but it's not a speedy process to try for sure, and the last time i played guards/bandits annihilated my Lona easily.
The main issue with going full genocide is that, you have no more safe haven for you to rest, to resupply and you can't even get to the bank in one piece because due to the morality that will be taken quite a hit, you will alert all guards to go hostile on you and even normal people goes hostile on you.

There is a bit of remedy on that , that is you buy fake papers that help 'normalize' the morality, but it's costly putting your goal to earn 20 gold coins severely hindered. Sure you get a bit more money but also you need to spend money to buy fake papers or else hard to be inside the city with everyone alerted wanted to kill you due to the low morality.

I use sneak , survivor build with stealh perk and the ability to make traps my weapon is a club because at time it activate and clobber enemy in stun while in stun I clobber like hell, yeah hit , run, trap, pot, potions, food , divide and conquer, Musket, I use it to fire then change to another club.

Only work if you able to divide and conquer the enemy one at a time, if you got caught for 2 or more basicallly you're dead. Use rocks, Traps, hide, sneak and clobber from behind.. to get backstab. Trap to make the enemy weaker or even the legs or arms busted so doesn't run that fast or hit harder.

Reactions: Umbra.Nox

coshbar

May 20, 2020
Anyone knows how to kill this dude? after killing him twice he just revives himself...

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The main issue with going full genocide is that, you have no more safe haven for you to rest, to resupply and you can't even get to the bank in one piece because due to the morality that will be taken quite a hit, you will alert all guards to go hostile on you and even normal people goes hostile on you.

There is a bit of remedy on that , that is you buy fake papers that help 'normalize' the morality, but it's costly putting your goal to earn 20 gold coins severely hindered. Sure you get a bit more money but also you need to spend money to buy fake papers or else hard to be inside the city with everyone alerted wanted to kill you due to the low morality.

I use sneak , survivor build with stealh perk and the ability to make traps my weapon is a club because at time it activate and clobber enemy in stun while in stun I clobber like hell, yeah hit , run, trap, pot, potions, food , divide and conquer, Musket, I use it to fire then change to another club.

Only work if you able to divide and conquer the enemy one at a time, if you got caught for 2 or more basicallly you're dead. Use rocks, Traps, hide, sneak and clobber from behind.. to get backstab. Trap to make the enemy weaker or even the legs or arms busted so doesn't run that fast or hit harder.
Yeah i'm starting to notice just how difficult it will be to perform. About escaping and 20 gold though - doesn't playing a maniac Lona will let you bypass that? Like, kill the captain? I wonder if this will just break the plot, or really will allow me to escape on that ship for free.

Apr 9, 2020
Yeah i'm starting to notice just how difficult it will be to perform. About escaping and 20 gold though - doesn't playing a maniac Lona will let you bypass that? Like, kill the captain? I wonder if this will just break the plot, or really will allow me to escape on that ship for free.
Last time i tryed it i just couldn't get into the ship (it was quite along time ago so it may have changed)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes