TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I just attack on sight, but I was supposed to talk with him, he is from the quest "The Evil in the Mass Grave"
Interesting! I remember doing this quest and I have high wisdom which gave me another option which ended without a fight. After that I randomly visited the Pirate Bane's Tavern. The Grim reaper guy was sitting on a table. When I talked to him, he said something about blue skin person which was sea witch. I went to her and the grim reaper guy took her away. He also gave Lona a relic(weapon to call rainfire). After that when I visited the fortune teller house at night(which was also random) I saw three of them talking about a script. After the conservation ended there was a note on the table and something about 'everything is going according to script' was written. After that I didn't knew what to do. I believe other players might have also encountered this very situation.

Apr 9, 2020
Interesting. I remember doing this quest and I have high wisdom which gave me another option which ended without the fight. After that I randomly visited the Pirate Bane's Tavern. The Grim reaper guy was sitting on a table. When I talked to him, he said something about blue skin person which was sea witch. I went to her and the grim reaper guy took her away. He also gave Lona a relic(weapon to call rainfire). After that when I visited the fortune teller house at night(which was also random) I saw three of them talking about a script. After the conservation ended there was a note on the table and something about 'everything is going according to script' was written. After that I didn't knew what to do. I believe other players might have also encountered this very situation.
Did the same but i stoped when i saw him at the table in pirate bane i didn't know how to make him take the sea witch
Also holy fuck is he strong 2 hits from his wepon and your dead
Also he doesn't seem to die regardless of the insane amount of damge you dish out

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.1.0

This is actually a repost of 0.6.1.0 because the original upload (posted on 17/10/21) was missing an ini file that would make it crash if a Gamepad was connected.
eccma417 said:
repost because INI file line missing.
will crash if you connect game pad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, please use the Official link if possible. I provide the Zippy mirror for those that have issues stemming from one reason or another with MEGA.

If you like this, please support eccma417 through either or !
You could also pay $29 for the game through , if that's your jam.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Are those “kids” human or monster?
Mainly monsters, the usual "cloning" method in games like this. A small chance to spawn half-breeds with the goblins, but they will always run away, as the intent of this game is not to create a motherhood simulator where you interact with your babies... That would be pretty unpopular anyway.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Mainly monsters, the usual "cloning" method in games like this. A small chance to spawn half-breeds with the goblins, but they will always run away, as the intent of this game is not to create a motherhood simulator where you interact with your babies... That would be pretty unpopular anyway.
Halfbreeds (Moots) are one of the "New Game +" tokens. Yes, they run off but their primary purpose is to give you that NG+ token.
As far as I know, Moots, Deep One and Human are the only viable NG+ tokens that are available.
I'm not sure if Abomination Lona is a thing so if someone knows better, please correct me.
Moot Lona is adorbs.

Reactions: Ashkun

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
I mean I think it would be cool to give birth and then have a follower to help you fight, even if just one at a time or something ( though going "golbin queen" with my babies would be amusing.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Basically it appears to be that rarely a canine can spawn with a boner and you can juice it
Rare indeed. My casual testing entering and exiting pine forest tiles to find wolves to molest has been fruitless. Not even sure where I could possibly find random dog spawns. Getting a wolf random event found a wolf with an erection but unfortunately my poor slut lona got ripped to shreds instantly before I could try anything.

Good news is that I learned that you don't' need to really examine wolves for boners. The sprite for fuckable wolves is blatantly different from the small fuzzball that is the nonfuckable wolf.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Halfbreeds (Moots) are one of the "New Game +" tokens. Yes, they run off but their primary purpose is to give you that NG+ token.
As far as I know, Moots, Deep One and Human are the only viable NG+ tokens that are available.
I'm not sure if Abomination Lona is a thing so if someone knows better, please correct me.
Moot Lona is adorbs.
I don't think abomination Lona is a thing, but I've never played around with that particular pregnancy so iunno.

Anyways you're right about the NG+ options to my knowledge. Though I'm beginning to suspect that some sort of beast-descendant Lona might be in the cards as several updates have updated beasts to be more fuckable between at least one boar/pig a a few updates ago and the canines this update.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
EDIT >>>> I Got It apparently you have to make it all the way through that guy leading you around B-4 you can adjust any option or save game.

Is there some trick to using the system menu and setting it how you want?

I am unable to make any difference to the OFF settings of Scat and Urine?

They seem to be default off at start of new game and I seem to be unable to change that?

EDIT >>> Don't seem to be able to save game either?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes