Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
press z if you agree, and hwo the fuck does this have 580 pages of text when it was released just yesterday
That's a bit of a slip-up on the moderator's part.
Besides, the earliest version I can find is 0.3.5.6.1 which released April 30th, 2020.

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to change it so that you don't get barred from entering banks and other stuffs when you have the slave brand or the slave collar?

Vaylance

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks for the other two, but how do I challenge that arena beast? Whenever i fought there either free or as a slave I always just fight random hobo's or goblins.....I've spent around 20-30 tries on either one.....
Ended up fighting the beast in my third arena battle (well I say fighting but... ;p) so it's definitely just random.

Reactions: DaiReth

morot

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a way to edit the "weak" and "sexy" stat ingame with a command or do I need a mod for this?
would like to have a high weak and sexy stat without having to remove clothes or add piercing etc.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I think it is funny that with low morality everyone in the city attacks you. These people are low morality themselves, bunch of ruffians low-life and perverts so they should recognize Lona as a equal.

Reactions: bilihibl

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I think it is funny that with low morality everyone in the city attacks you. These people are low morality themselves, bunch of ruffians low-life and perverts so they should recognize Lona as a equal.
I guess low morality represents that there's a rumor about Lona that everyone can bite a bit of her, and she's OK with it.
I assume morality is being pro-order or against them. It doesn't matter if you kill legal slavers, fish-people that stole the statue and continue to take slaves - you're doing something against the order, they're on one side with the city, you lose morality(stealing statue isn't exactly on one side, but it's not that important and they're still allied factions). This is not as much "morality" as being lawful, and rape is not against that "morality" either. As one guard said "Being guard isn't so bad, i can bully beggars all i want and no one will say anything.", and killing him will give you whopping -50 morality, killing commoners will give you -1 morality, as they're not as important for the order.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is second time I have tried to play this one.

I played all the dark soul's games and enjoyed them, became frustrated from time to time for sure, but was very satisfied when I managed to complete them.

This game is just to nonsensical for me, I really tried to grasp the playing aspect.

1. stuff like entering the guild lodge and everyone attacking me. ( I did not steal or try to cheat anyone, and the whole town is trying to kill me.)

2. I like a challenge to some extent, but this one is just way to aggravating, and as the interface is rather clumpy even when I reset my control's to keys I am more familiar with.

Battles are just overwhelm and beat down, not much strategy as best I can tell. (which I am use to from dark soul's with trial and error to understand the levels, and mobs.)

Problem is the apparent random insanity from the NPC to just out of the blue decide to pound you into oblivion, and being jammed into and area where there is no escape, and being totally under powered in all thing's, and not even understanding why there doing this.

3. I mean I see a lot of you love it, I fully understand that, and not wanting to step on toes here to much, but this game to me just seems to have really overall crappy character graphics, and over done kill you in ways that you don't even understand why built into it.

4. I will try a little more but this randomized kill me even when I am just trying to enter a lodge and sleep or buy supplies is really crazy.

5. I do hope somehow it gets better, but right now it sucks ass.

FearKubrick

Mar 19, 2018
May i ask how do i sync old version save with the new ver ?

edit: It keeps saying version outdated.
edit2: And it appears that i cant transfer the achievement too so if there's away to do so, i'd really appreciated.

Last edited:

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020

I played all the dark soul's games and enjoyed them, became frustrated from time to time for sure, but was very satisfied when I managed to complete them.

This game is just to nonsensical for me, I really tried to grasp the playing aspect.

1. stuff like entering the guild lodge and everyone attacking me. ( I did not steal or try to cheat anyone, and the whole town is trying to kill me.)

2. I like a challenge to some extent, but this one is just way to aggravating, and as the interface is rather clumpy even when I reset my control's to keys I am more familiar with.

Battles are just overwhelm and beat down, not much strategy as best I can tell. (which I am use to from dark soul's with trial and error to understand the levels, and mobs.)

Problem is the apparent random insanity from the NPC to just out of the blue decide to pound you into oblivion, and being jammed into and area where there is no escape, and being totally under powered in all thing's, and not even understanding why there doing this.

3. I mean I see a lot of you love it, I fully understand that, and not wanting to step on toes here to much, but this game to me just seems to have really overall crappy character graphics, and over done kill you in ways that you don't even understand why built into it.

4. I will try a little more but this randomized kill me even when I am just trying to enter a lodge and sleep or buy supplies is really crazy.

i agree 100% with everything you said. i tried this game a year ago and believe me when i say i wanted to enjoy playing it but half of the time i was running around not even knowing what my objective was and losing every fight, then you're out of energy and all you can do is crawl around

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
i agree 100% with everything you said. i tried this game a year ago and believe me when i say i wanted to enjoy playing it but half of the time i was running around not even knowing what my objective was and losing every fight, then you're out of energy and all you can do is crawl around
The dev seems to be kind of a prick if you read things he says and in the QA in the readme with the game. I think he takes the "you're not a hero" thing a little too far. There's a certain point where you have to draw a line when your game trips on its own feet from aimlessness and difficulty because you value difficulty more than an actual playable game.

Degrees Of Lewdity is in some ways similar to the premise of this game, albeit a VERY different setting, and it's a text based HTML game, and despite that game being an absolute bleak world where everyone and everything is trying to rape you, you're still able to actually get by and find things to explore or do without being beaten down infinitely with no chance of survival.

Given the attitude of the developer, I'm pretty certain there is NO CHANCE this game will improve in these aspects, unless someone else is somehow able to develop for it, and I have no idea if the source is available or anything. Doesn't seem like like it.

You can have a hardcore difficult setting or premise of a game, there's no issue with that, the problem is the execution of this one. It's too difficult for the sake of being too difficult. Unfortunately I'm not a masochist, so I can't play this without cheats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatneck and taglag

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The dev seems to be kind of a prick if you read things he says and in the QA in the readme with the game. I think he takes the "you're not a hero" thing a little too far. There's a certain point where you have to draw a line when your game trips on its own feet from aimlessness and difficulty because you value difficulty more than an actual playable game.
Don't overdramatize Eccma just because readme, lol... About the difficulty though, you really need to know what you're doing, a bit unfair to newcomers, but it's not unseen, Darkest Dungeon and Fallout definitely stand close to this game. Lona is voracious, she NEEDS to CONSUME, so you have to hoard as many food as you can first thing. You also cannot possibly think of beating bandits and monster hordes on your own head on, once you're outnumbered it's just over. Game tries its best to tell you "come on, take the companions, or you know, you're gonna die". Also probably tells you to be stealthy, Lona is small and weak, that's the most obvious choice to just sneak around and avoid everything.

The main quest is simple enough too. You visit all the close "!" locations, captain will say that he can let you escape this place for 20 gold, and that's about it. Do whatever you can and have fun on your way to survive and get the money, i doubt you can really get lost here once you realize you're free to roam around, do unique quests and get special events, all for the sake of doing whatever you want or earning them 20 gold coins.

Also, being "timid" is a suicide. There's not as much difficulty as just straight death traps, so savescum and check it out, Fallout 2 style, where you can just meet an impossibly difficult group and die. I'm a big Fallout 2 fan, so i'm not as unused to this kind of ass in my game, but i'll admit Lona is much, much more difficult to survive and play. Oh and also, Lona being a hentai game is deceiving, because it's hardly it, you should try to avoid being raped or being a prostitute too, to conserve all the energy, because recovering from that will take some real efforts and will deal considerable damage to your little resources.

But once you have started, you'll level up easily and have everything you need. I, for example, chose to be "tough" Lona this time. Robbed the forest of all the tomatoes and other stuff, leveled up enough to be bloodlusted and take elite weapons. Now i can FINALLY fight, parrying enemies with shield precisely, dealing normal damage, it's not as hard as it was. Mood improves with "masochism", making her always happy, and soon i'll get to level 40, where every kill, together with bloodlust perk, will recover my stamina and food, which will make me able to beat everything..!

In short, now that i've spent 7 hours - it's not thaaaat hard, somewhat fair game, but you'll need to be ready and determined just as with Darkest Dungeon or Fallout, as i already said, and get game over while learning the necessary information. Which is not expected of players that are here just for hentai, but i'm just always ready for battle in my hentai games...

Ra'shak

Sep 10, 2020

I agree.
I feel like this game invites you to explore and learn about their world but every time I start a new game I always end up running out of food or energy and end up dragging myself.

Besides that I don't have very good English so there are things that I don't understand like "Morality", I love difficult games, but in this I feel lost and I don't understand what I should do.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020

With games like Fallout, CoD, or any sort of mainstream game... all that you know about them... if you play Lona you must forget all of them. For me, Lona is a walk in the park and always escaped the island in every update and restart as for example in Deus ex Machina I played it as a pacifist and never killed anyone unless the game forces me to. I always play a pacifistic and charming rogue always in the shadows sneaking in the dark to bring light.

For Lona, this is my to-do list, once you start first hire the Indiana Jones guy and do the cemetery mission as much as you can, if it is on cooldown then go to the forest with him just to the right of the town to gather food and herbs for stamina potions. Focus leveling up your Survival to 10 so you may cook your own food, recipes are in the kitchen as a wiggly ol' book.

In combat you must only fight one on one, always sneak and use traps, always flee and position yourself well. My combo is a trap then attack them with a halberd then run and do it again. You may also throw rocks to make them stay in place or distract them.

I also found that you get quite a lot of exp by just bathing and masturbating, a lot also for prostitution so if you want to live an easy life till you are high level and rich is to buy the breast mod from Elise and milk yourself all the time, the best way to do it is by buying a key for a night's stay in the inn and milk yourself till you collapse. You will wake up all healed and fed. Then use the dark cauldron and cook your milk, every 2 milk = cheese which sells high and is quite filling.

Just milk, farm, prostitute in the high-class district, do quest every now and then and Gladiator fights will make you rich in no time.

Just venture out if you are bored ready to take on the challenge as logistics and planning will also come to play.

1635207207584.png
1635207266419.png

This is my Lona as I am pregnant with a Deepone to make her a Goddess in a few months in game XD
So I just prostitute and milk myself in the city for days on end as my bank fills up with coins, I also only do it with high ranking civilians and merchants in the upper district ;3

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
edit2: And it appears that i cant transfer the achievement too so if there's away to do so, i'd really appreciated.
I was able to transfer achievements quite easily. You just copy the game.ini folder from your progressed game folder to the new one.
So can you get raped by a wolf or do you have to juice it?
Have to juice it to my knowledge. Also make sure it's the right wolf type, which only seems to spawn in wolf events that put out a pack of them.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes