CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
New version: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-5509166

Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:

• Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
needs an update

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Okay, so letting a wolf orgasm is bugged and opens an error message and if they're one of your firsts they're just labeled as an animal. Also fuckable wolves only seem to spawn as the leader of packs from events. Easiest way I've found to spawn one is to use the KYAAHH command on a pine forest during the day so you wake up at night. Pretty much have to get a sneak attack on the big wolf to juice him.

Anyone find any dogs yet?

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Rare indeed. My casual testing entering and exiting pine forest tiles to find wolves to molest has been fruitless. Not even sure where I could possibly find random dog spawns. Getting a wolf random event found a wolf with an erection but unfortunately my poor slut lona got ripped to shreds instantly before I could try anything.

Good news is that I learned that you don't' need to really examine wolves for boners. The sprite for fuckable wolves is blatantly different from the small fuzzball that is the nonfuckable wolf.
You pretty much have to stun them before juicing, otherwise they hit and jump. I spawned the one I tested it on and they kinda broke, unable to climax and spitting out errors, so wild dogs may not be in the game or something.

Wild dogs are the same if fuckable as their non fuckable counterparts, only deference being the dick that is easily seen under the black body. They also fight the ones that can be, for some reason.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
anyone know about can i cheat the rebirth thingy? i have tried cheat to the "birth command" and she keep telling that she hurting and it comming out but nothing are until she died still nothing, so i tried the other method by giving her babies instead and did a give up but nothing happend eventhough i lowerd the hp to one and got hit to death there was nothing either it just show the game over message can i cheat the rebirth or did i do something wrong???

EDIT NVM i got it now i can cheat ;)

Last edited:

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I'm having a problem with the latest version. After downloading and extracting it, when I open the game it is showing B.0.6.0.1.1 version instead of B.0.6.1.0 version.

EDIT: Nevermind I solved it. I chose update files option instead of replace files during extraction. My bad :oops:

Last edited:

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
I remember playing this a few years ago and there was a lighter skin color mod, but for some reason it's not in the extras? Does it not work anymore?

Also, is there a mod to get rid of dirt or some modding way to slow down how it accumulates? Lona gets filthy fast.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Ok....anyone has the achievement guide? Specifically, how to kill the beast in the arena, how to castrate a goblin and the goddess thingy?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Ok....anyone has the achievement guide? Specifically, how to kill the beast in the arena, how to castrate a goblin and the goddess thingy?
Just get good at combat or a strong build for the arena beast. Shields work well from what I remember of the fight. Goblin castration is at a refugee camp near the church just north of Noer iirc. The goddess thing is a bit involved; first reincarnate as a deep one, this requires getting knocked up by the dark blue sort of fishman and giving birth to a child before dying, you'll know you got the right baby when your reincarnation has a status effect of smelling like fish, then you go to the fishman island and talk to the goddess and do her miniquest of bringing her some poor sod from the inn in the town on the island, then you talk to her again and you'll gain the ability to turn into your sea-witch form.

I've got most of the achievements unlocked, know how to unlock some of the ones I don't and haven't yet gotten around to doing, have found the folder that has images and filenames that are helpful hints for some achs, and would enjoy comparing notes

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Just get good at combat or a strong build for the arena beast. Shields work well from what I remember of the fight.
Thanks for the other two, but how do I challenge that arena beast? Whenever i fought there either free or as a slave I always just fight random hobo's or goblins.....I've spent around 20-30 tries on either one.....

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for the other two, but how do I challenge that arena beast? Whenever i fought there either free or as a slave I always just fight random hobo's or goblins.....I've spent around 20-30 tries on either one.....
I'm pretty sure it's random. Might be a level requirement but I don't know for sure.

Reactions: DaiReth

Lemonade1337

Aug 18, 2020
my character has a case of constant vomiting though apparently pregnant when checking at elise also is this version different from the paid version as this one is free?

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
press z if you agree, and hwo the fuck does this have 580 pages of text when it was released just yesterday

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
press z if you agree, and hwo the fuck does this have 580 pages of text when it was released just yesterday
I understand where you're coming from, considering moderator or someone messes up the original post and changed this "Release Date: 2021-10-24" along with the UPDATE date to the newest one, for some weird reason. Of course it wasn't released today, it was only updated today.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes