Memeoji

Apr 20, 2019
Can't say I'm biggest fan of fetishes and all
But the game is good, it is well done honestly.

Ever since I first played Dungeons and Prisoners by SHOEGAZER (ILL), I have this strange craving for games that don't focus on game-over, you can just get beat and keep playing without having to load a save every five seconds. It's so hard to find games like that. Shame that game is abandoned, if not in permament limbo due to ILL's illness.

But yeah, hard to find games with such mechanics, at least for me tbh. It's a gud game, though lacks big tiddy 7/10

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I remember reading somewhere you can reverse rape enemies... how do I get there? I have the succubus trait already

L053r

Oct 20, 2020
I swear these S effects are killing me..accordion makes me dread sleeping xD I mean it's not bad, but I got used to how it was before.

Renting rooms is another way :/ but Inn's got those barrels so..yeah lol
I haven't been using those glasses so I have no experience with them, but I can check them out since I have to update some mods to this version anyway.

EDIT: They are marked as fixed to the Acc slot, that's why you can't remove them.
EDIT2: jaruh Here's the attached file for Sunglasses so you can unequip them. Just place the file in Data and overwrite (don't forget to backup Armors.rvdata2, so you can revert any time)
I used this but now I cannot play the game it keeps crashing???

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Which rescue mission? Cecily or Cocona?
I would say any rescue mission... 1st Lady something oof somehow managed to get 3 guards killed with their own traps and then a lot of reloads managed to kill last guards... I swear to go I'm missing a mechanic or something, cause that Gray Rat didn't want to follow and later I have no idea if it's possible to sneak out. Can you make companions sneak???
Now 2nd rescue mission is in ORCs dungeon so... yeah 1st I thought Goblin Slayer is OP, right, right? Nope... he dies so fast after starting fight, I'm like WELP GG...
I'd like to use/try using traps, but I have no idea where to buy them, seemingly I visited every place, I don't know.

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
I would say any rescue mission... 1st Lady something oof somehow managed to get 3 guards killed with their own traps and then a lot of reloads managed to kill last guards... I swear to go I'm missing a mechanic or something, cause that Gray Rat didn't want to follow and later I have no idea if it's possible to sneak out. Can you make companions sneak???
Now 2nd rescue mission is in ORCs dungeon so... yeah 1st I thought Goblin Slayer is OP, right, right? Nope... he dies so fast after starting fight, I'm like WELP GG...
I'd like to use/try using traps, but I have no idea where to buy them, seemingly I visited every place, I don't know.
You can buy mines from Lisa at the market at night. she can be found in the top left corner of the market, in a small alley.
or alternatively, you can just pick up rocks and equip it to place traps

Reactions: Brinline

Brinline

May 23, 2021
You can buy mines from Lisa at the market at night. she can be found in the top left corner of the market, in a small alley.
or alternatively, you can just pick up rocks and equip it to place traps
What? Does it really work like that?
You can buy Mines and what that gives me? Hire guards to clear it out?

Edit: Oh you mine as a trap/mine, cool... thanks a bunch...

Last edited:

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
Can't say I'm biggest fan of fetishes and all
But the game is good, it is well done honestly.

Ever since I first played Dungeons and Prisoners by SHOEGAZER (ILL), I have this strange craving for games that don't focus on game-over, you can just get beat and keep playing without having to load a save every five seconds. It's so hard to find games like that. Shame that game is abandoned, if not in permament limbo due to ILL's illness.

But yeah, hard to find games with such mechanics, at least for me tbh. It's a gud game, though lacks big tiddy 7/10
Man, Thanks to you, I decided to check what kind of game it was... Now I caught a slight depression, because the game looks like a masterpiece, but the author's story, it's tragic... He just disappeared due to his illness and it's so scary... He just disappeared and almost everyone forgot about him. It is sad.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Can someone send me full of fortune teller gallery?
There are only two gallery scenes with the fortune teller.

How to unlock:

1. Go to fortune teller's house during night. The building has blue roof over it and is east of Elise's shop. As you enter, interact about 4 to 5 times with the bathroom door.

2. Go to the Golden Bar or where Milo is available during morning. Walk a bit and notice a gangbang scene happening on the left side of the building. Interact with the door same for about 4 to 5 times.
Note: You'll need the latest unofficial English translation patch for the second scene of fortune teller.
You can find it here: https://f95zone.to/posts/6384191/

To unlock other scenes, check this post out: https://f95zone.to/posts/6642910/

Reactions: wor_on

jackymkc

Aug 7, 2021
I see, that is quite interesting I really need to try that route out. Well to me I once tried to juice elise and accidentally I kill elise but that was back then when the version 0.3 or some earlier version, I at time accidentally answer to elise's question wrong and got him upset I figure , hey maybe the juicing will make him out of stamina and pass out on the ground or something.. no harm done.. but I tried it on him and he died horribly.. so yeah reload on that one.

My favorite part is that, well I want to yeah tries to save the continent and found out who or what created the black mist that took over sybaris in the first place, I mean if the source of the myst is not stopped no matter what place you run, it will eventually caught up with the other location. You know like 'lona' appear to be fulfilling the 'saint prophecy' that was long been predicted in the past lona the savior of the continent. The source of the black myst that engulfed sybaris could be an attempt from the part of the old demonic armies that the guild once fought in the past and this is a mere pre eliminary assault prior before demonic invasion once again, hey good back ground story for sequel or prequel if the creator decides to create one , oh well anyone can have hope right ?

What I want is a happy ending, actually but that will not be able to be filled in a grimdark settings for grimdark is grimdark no such thing as a happy ending. My idea of True happy ending is that lona gain the trusts of the various people , contacts and then used the combined efforts from all of her contacts so in example : Cocona to supply her with undead armies to help defend the last city, the half-elf boy supplied the last city with the advanced cannon system and train the crew to operate it to help better defend the city, Elise the mad doctor boy to unleashes the 'modified' armies that he creates that is 100% loyal to him to help defend the city tell him a lie about how there will be no more cute babies if they are all dead I am sure he will agree. , merchants to help finance to buy off the muskets from milo again there will be no profits if everyone is dead right ? ,convinces the dick tribe, since they already seen her as the prophet to aid the defense of the last city, get Ak-47 wielding death to help out as well, lona, cocona, big mama and cecily didn't flee to the other island but they stay and create such an alliance with various factions to save the continent.

So like mass effects gather the allies then one big showdown.. hopefully with the one that responsible for the black myst.. then they all live happily ever after.. the end.. Or make it a heroic ending for lona.. had to sneak and deliver human portable nuke to seal the demonic gate forever thus saving the world from yet another potential demonic invasion.

Damn I wish the airplane wasn't a meme, so I can totally have a bi plane and mowed down the enemies that is going to swarm.

I played lona as a 'boy' because of the boy hairstyle and people keep calling lona as a boy I find it cute, LOL Yeah and I modded lona so lona become white and for the hair color turn out they already have it made in game to just change color, so neat.
people keep callinv Lona a boy not because of hair style but that AA cup:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
people keep callinv Lona a boy not because of hair style but that AA cup:ROFLMAO:
Yeah that too, just I got the hair just when a refugee got raped by goblin and in the chest far away is a hair.. messy hair also the fake papers ID that I got identifies lona as a 'male' lol. But yeah I know it's due to the flat chest and no ass, LOL I even thought elize is a girl, lol I give up in determining gender in the game, lol

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes