sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
So I just did the new Lisa quest... I can't really understand much of what she's saying, but after Elise treated her, did she get brain damage at the end?
If so, can I prevent her getting captured somehow?

Doskatoa

Sep 19, 2020
I got Adam's head for Milo without realising there was a better translation available than what I was using, have I missed anything important if I didn't understand anything Milo was saying? I updated my files and can understand everyone clearly now but I don't have a save file to go back and talk to Milo for the first time.

Kyoufi

Jun 20, 2020
i did that before but no button seems to do anything extra, no open cheat menu, no F1-F12 button works. Just nothing
This weird. Works fine for me. Try to check read-only flag. Or maybe your keyboard is broken. Cheat menu opens with f9. Try f10 - it should open console without any additional files. What windows do you use?

Kyoufi

Jun 20, 2020
I got Adam's head for Milo without realising there was a better translation available than what I was using, have I missed anything important if I didn't understand anything Milo was saying? I updated my files and can understand everyone clearly now but I don't have a save file to go back and talk to Milo for the first time.
There is a way to spare Adam if you completed his quest. You can see all endings of this questline in a guide section https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-7-5-7-eccma417.49993/post-3454872

Cidfri

Oct 20, 2020
good I love this game more than you think but honestly I'm getting bored I have repeated the beta game about 14 times, one for each update, I might not know since it is a beta to put in the description the updates, improvements or new things and corrections added, at least to be aware, and if you know something about when the game comes out full God would be delighted XD, I've been waiting a lot ^^

Doskatoa

Sep 19, 2020
Anyone know what "Increased Will" does?

Sorry if that's already been explained, "will" is a hard word to search for.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes