Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Question, isn't there any possibility that there is an official translation in Spanish?
There was, but the translator stopped updating it, so it eventually got archived. See the ESP.7z of the . Same thing happened to the French translation.

In their current state, trying to use them with the latest version will only result in a very broken game.

At present, the best bet is to use the MTL tool to auto-translate to either.
And no, the MTL tool cannot update old translations. A proper Translation Editor for the text system would need to be created for that (or the slow process of manually adding the missing text blocks; a process that needs to be thorough and checked over in depth to prevent translation-related bugs such as broken dialogue choices that result in softlocks)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
LonaRPG.Beta.0.9.1.0
** all sex record renamed, mean ur lona will back to virgin after this release**
-*added, rebirth UI now with options to choose to keep level,bank,sex record.

So, is this the reason to start new clear save? Or will old (not so, just 3-4 version ago) saves and ng+ mechanics still work?

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
Tried playing as an archer and noticed that Snipe doesn't break stealth. Not only when using it, but also after firing a shot.
8 lvl and no stealth related traits.
Is this a bug or is this how it should be?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Tried playing as an archer and noticed that Snipe doesn't break stealth. Not only when using it, but also after firing a shot.
8 lvl and no stealth related traits.
Is this a bug or is this how it should be?
I'm sure we'd all like it to be intentional as it makes sense for it to not break stealth, but it's probably a bug.

KuroiRyu1407

Jul 19, 2023
is it just me or does the desu mod does not work for lona booba mod where only the face just changes while the body stays the same

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It is not just like a normal attack, have you ever used a bow?

Anyone pulling off such an attack should be able to maintain their stealth, if they were being stealthy.

Unless of course if they were surrounded by multiple enemies. Then it should definitely break stealth.

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
It is not just like a normal attack, have you ever used a bow?

Anyone pulling off such an attack should be able to maintain their stealth, if they were being stealthy.

Unless of course if they were surrounded by multiple enemies. Then it should definitely break stealth.
Still don't understand your logic.
There's no noise, the arrow magically disappears and it's impossible to trace the trajectory, and the enemy suddenly gets mild amnesia. Those are the characteristics of this attack?
I've never shot a bow, so please explain to me the difference between this skill and a normal attack from the same bow.

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes