DOTTGAP

Jun 1, 2024
How do you guys search up the Lona mods in this page and some links were for the old version(I'm not aware if theyre still compatible or not). Any mod recommendations?

Tankmanenjoyer

Apr 8, 2023
So I have a problem with Gempreg mod, where I get this error, is it because of the new update or because I messed up something, also I have to note that I got this error while having only this mod active alongside UMM
Screenshot 2024-07-22 204414.png
Edit: so apparently the problem was that the file which the mod couldn't find, Coin3.json, was named a bit more differently, Other_coin3, so it just works after making a copy of that file and slapping it in items

Last edited:

yubaboon

Jul 26, 2023
Is it normal that my game isn't fully translated ? I was doing Elise's mission when she has you accompany her to the fish ile as a bodyguard and the entire dialogue with the big fish is in japanese (when the rest of the game so far was in japanese).

How do I fix this ?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Is it normal that my game isn't fully translated ? I was doing Elise's mission when she has you accompany her to the fish ile as a bodyguard and the entire dialogue with the big fish is in japanese (when the rest of the game so far was in japanese).

How do I fix this ?
Perfectly normal, use the MTL tool (or if you can't run that, use the MTL patch in the following quoted post)

For those who can't use the MTL tool for whatever reason, here's the English output from the MTL tool for 0.9.1.0.2

Make sure to set the language in-game to MTL
P.S: Elise is a he/him.
P.P.S: The untranslated text is Chinese, not Japanese (they do share similar core alphabets, so it is easy to confuse)

yubaboon

Jul 26, 2023
Oh, can I use MTL with the official text translation or is it just a google translate thing ?
(and my bad, it does look similar, and I just assume most of the games on here that aren't obviously western are japanese)

Froggybaka

May 9, 2024
was looking to play this but saw scat content. Is it optional or its a major part of the game because that stuff freaks me out

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Does non nympho Lona get used to having sex? She always look like suffering even when she start it

doku-

Apr 28, 2024
1721749301681.png
I have 2 questions about the Gempreg mod
1. The gem icons look like this (on the first screen) in cheat mode, it's only possible in it, but I can't check it because of the second question

Last edited:

doku-

Apr 28, 2024
2. When these crystals accumulate (most likely as soon as 1 appears), it throws this error (screenshots 2 and 3
, does anyone know what the problem is?
1721749673561.png

1721748950467.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes