Limita

Oct 5, 2019
greetings chat, after rebirthing I noticed that the sprites used to represent my lona's sexual bits are different, I suspect that it might be due to her race, does anybody knows anything that could confirm or deny my hypothesis?
1721922281806.png 1721922296724.png

looks like I was wrong, my sprites just changed to these black ones and idk why

Last edited:

yubaboon

Jul 26, 2023
So when i get to the abandoned house for milo's request, i get this error 1722012222732.png
and then it forces my game in windowed mode (i can't put it back in full screen) and i can barely see anything. If i then enter the menu and then leaves the menu i get this error
1722012174926.png
and then my game crashes. Does anyone know where this comes from and how to fix it ?

Thx

yubaboon

Jul 26, 2023
So when i get to the abandoned house for milo's request, i get this error View attachment 3869555
and then it forces my game in windowed mode (i can't put it back in full screen) and i can barely see anything. If i then enter the menu and then leaves the menu i get this error
View attachment 3869552
and then my game crashes. Does anyone know where this comes from and how to fix it ?

Thx
it does this with any tile on the world map that isn't a specific area (like port of noer or the burning kreg) btw not just the abandoned house, if it can help

Jun 11, 2018
What's with the sketchy download mirrors?

Every single one except Terminal has been flagged by at least one vendor on VirusTotal.

Can sites like mega not be used for this specific game?

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020

Every single one except Terminal has been flagged by at least one vendor on VirusTotal.

It kinda doesn't matter where you get the file if the file is the same. The more popular a mirror is, the easier it get taken down.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

If the flag is specifically NyxLauncher.exe, then it should be safe to assume they are false positives.
It's because of the compiler version and that debugging-related functions are used in the real-time mod detection.

Any other flags are likely to be true positives.

Sirp1

Sep 4, 2023
I've been wanting to play the game normally but haven't cause i don't like to mess with files, and Dont know how to use the MIP stuff. so Is there a English translation just in the game normally yet. i haven't seen anyone saying anything bout it recently.

Reactions: Evizzy89

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Bug.png
So....Any idea why penis look's dislocated? Only in this pose and only with this type of cock... in the 9.0....no bug like this

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes