Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Still don't understand your logic.
There's no noise, the arrow magically disappears and it's impossible to trace the trajectory, and the enemy suddenly gets mild amnesia. Those are the characteristics of this attack?
I've never shot a bow, so please explain to me the difference between this skill and a normal attack from the same bow.
A normal attack is the equivalent of only drawing the bow back enough to reach the target, whereas the Snipe attack is the equivalent of drawing the bow back as far as it can.

While it isn't completely silent, that doesn't matter as much with enough distance.

Trajectory is only an issue if the enemy is currently looking in your direction.

Forget about the amnesia part, just apply game/fantasy logic.

Reactions: teal2589

KARA BOĞA

Mar 4, 2019
What link did you download from the mod from and what game version are you using?

Also, attach the errorlog.txt file associated with the error (if there is one)
I'm also having problems with cheat mod such as even if i correctly follow all the steps and launch it the way video shows it simply doesn't work, i also don't get any error messages or something but pressing f9 doesn't do anything at all. Game version i am using is LonaRPG_B.0.9.1.0.2 and i downloaded lastest cheat mod from github.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm also having problems with cheat mod such as even if i correctly follow all the steps and launch it the way video shows it simply doesn't work, i also don't get any error messages or something but pressing f9 doesn't do anything at all. Game version i am using is LonaRPG_B.0.9.1.0.2 and i downloaded lastest cheat mod from github.
At present, try the version here.

The latest on the github has the hotkey changed from F9 to the ` key.
As the menu is no longer a debug menu, it was only fair to stop hogging the debug menu hotkey.

The version linked above lets the hotkey be changed via GameCheats.ini (included in zip with hotkey preset back to F9)

EDIT: Added the above link to the top of the mod post.

Last edited:

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
Quick booba mod question, After getting the boobjob by Elise, does the boobjob work instantly or.... ? bc I had the boobjob done and it didnt show up on my character

Fixed it myself, I combined to Lona_Big_Belly and booba mod (incompatible)

Last edited:

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
After the new extract update file, It show me error prevent me to play the game. What should I do? Extract and replace all of it then play from zero again?

teal2589

Jul 7, 2024
for anyone playing the game through wine/whisky: is the game laggy for you as well?
I am playing through Wine (raw, x64). No lags at all.
Funny, but for some reason the performance is a little worse through Lutris. Or maybe it's just me. My laptop is pretty cheap.

Reactions: SCP 001
Sep 5, 2021
is this going to be up
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3824789

View attachment 3824803

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.9p1 / RC2.4)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
is this gonna be updated for the new version?

Reactions: Vincent654
4.10 star(s) 189 Votes