magus448

May 22, 2018
Sorry with all the newb questions but i got atleast 1 more :p

How do you get Callies last secret or the lingerie piece? ive had her do a fashion show with all options and not getting the evidence piece, or is it gotten elsewhere?
Come by her place at night and use the knock spell.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I did, ive seen her with agnes, talked with agnes, i just cant seem to get the evidence to for the big secret when i have to tell her she sells more then just clothes or something. Only options i have at night with her is molesting her. Agnes never shows up in the church anymore and so im stumped. Id assume since ive had her model the bikini and swimsuit thing and she mentioned selling a few that it would of given me a piece to choose then, but still nothin.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yes,thats where you have to use the lingerie evidence which you gain the second time you stay put during the private fashion show.
I just tried it so that didnt change.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
What do you mean stay put? Ive done all 3 fashion show options like 4+ times each and i never get a choice anymore?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
During the fashion shows you have the option to spy on Callie or stay put and look for evidence.
The first round gets you the letters,the second the lingerie.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So here is the quick guide for people that can think for themselves.
Also thank you Belle for the the new name for playthroughs when I'm testing something in the game.
View attachment 268991
You should put your name in the guide, and add a version number. I think this is the 3rd time I've seen you post it; I assume I want the latest, but I need some way to tell them apart.

Reactions: QuantumSciGuy

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
So tryin to play this is stressful, even with the guide.

Is this a 1 playthrough per girl game or maybe 2?
Relax, take it easy.

Since this is a game where you'll be able to restart with your saved stats (not yet implemented though), I once asked Belle (yes, I was that arrogant to ask directly) if it meant you wouldn't be able to do everything in one playthrough, but needed multiple playthroughs to get the good ending, but Belle replied (by accident I'm sure) that everything should be possible in one playthrough. So, don't worry, take it easy, enjoy the scenery. Explore and have fun.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do you go about getting the following scenes?

Belle #2
Primrose #3 / #5 (I know one is Girlfriend the other is Sexfriend so 2 playthroughs but i cant seem to get either and she wont do anal)
Nell #2 (Is #2 the rejection scene or something else?)
Samarra #2 (Probably requires a replay but not sure?)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So here is the quick guide for people that can think for themselves.
Also thank you Belle for the the new name for playthroughs when I'm testing something in the game.
I am going to add to what @goobdoob said above about putting your name on the walkthrough and a version number and recommend that you stop deleting your old walkthroughs from your second post since it is now linked in the OP of this thread.
Instead you should replace the old one with the most up to date version and then post a new message with a link to that post whenever you update it again.

You should be proud that your fan made walkthrough has a link in the OP but currently you have broken the system by deleting the old version from that post. In the Superpowered thread there is a post that contains a moddable version of the game on maybe page 263 that the poster updates whenever a new version comes out and that thread is now at 491 pages.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
How do you go about getting the following scenes?

Belle #2
Primrose #3 / #5 (I know one is Girlfriend the other is Sexfriend so 2 playthroughs but i cant seem to get either and she wont do anal)
Nell #2 (Is #2 the rejection scene or something else?)
Samarra #2 (Probably requires a replay but not sure?)
Belle 2- go to the river. Don't know where the river is? Train pathfinding and go out of town and look. Visit it a few times.
Prim- 3 is in the sex options if you are dating her, so no idea how you missed that. 5 is the scene that triggers when you enter the sexfriend route.
Nell 2- Invade her mind on the ground and use the options given.
Samara 2- train agility to 5(aka hit her) and have sex with her. If you said no to sleeping with her when this happened, then yes you will need to replay.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
I just read through that dialogue again to make sure I was remembering it correctly. She spells out what you need to do pretty explicitly... twice. Once she has done that, Belle tells you what you need to do... twice. In total, you're told what to do four times within a span of a few minutes. I think that should be enough. They don't tell you to solve the murder either. They tell you to figure out what Samarra figured out and tell her about it.
Keep in mind that someone might get those hints and then save/close the game only coming back some days later. (haven't played that part of the game in a while so I don't remember if there's already a repeatable explanation somewhere)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Keep in mind that someone might get those hints and then save/close the game only coming back some days later. (haven't played that part of the game in a while so I don't remember if there's already a repeatable explanation somewhere)
All you'd need to do then is visit Samarra and see the ability to present evidence to her. Part of my design for this game is that I want to avoid a quest log and let people figure out things dynamically. I use clues to help the player keep track of things that might happen over a longer period of time, even if those clues aren't used directly in puzzles.

In my opinion, reminders aren't necessary for the quest to keep Primrose out of prison since it happens over a short period of time, is constantly referred to between actions (as in how much time you have left), and is explained in great detail. Add in the ability to get reminders simply by visiting the principal actors, and there is enough there already.

For the parts of the game where neither of these systems is sufficient, Belle might pop up to give you a reminder of what to do or to point you in the right direction. For example, if some time has passed in the game and you have yet to figure out how to increase Perversity, Belle will give you a hint to get you started.

And seriously, if you put away an adventure game while you're in the middle of it and pick it up again after a lengthy break, you're going to struggle no matter what.

Reactions: AlterSack

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So any tips on getting Primrose's last scene as a girlfriend? Im assuming its the anal scene but she just keeps saying her daddy said only dirty girls do that or something.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So any tips on getting Primrose's last scene as a girlfriend? Im assuming its the anal scene but she just keeps saying her daddy said only dirty girls do that or something.
Anal has nothing to do with the last scene, as you can't anal Primrose yet. Like I said before, scene 5 is friends with benefits only.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
not sure if did something wrong but i followed the guide yet i dont have any money to train agility

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes