WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Here I am 21 versions later and still the ability related choices aren't fleshed out. Seems a shitty way to get ready for new game plus.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yo Belle. Any news on our favorite dark skinned warrior? We getting more of her in the next updatE?
No, there's nothing new for her quite yet. She and Nell are obviously intertwined, and they are getting handled towards the very end of the story before the Princess herself arrives. The good news is that we're getting really close to that happening, relatively speaking.

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
No, there's nothing new for her quite yet. She and Nell are obviously intertwined, and they are getting handled towards the very end of the story before the Princess herself arrives. The good news is that we're getting really close to that happening, relatively speaking.
close like spending time with hot pixie ;), or sitting on hot metal stove?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That means the game is nearing an end. How is that good news?

Will the MC and Nell be able to entice the lady of the house they broke in to join them soon?

Reactions: HK51 and TheDevian

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That means the game is nearing an end. How is that good news?
It's not the end of the game's development I'm talking about, only the main storyline. There is lots to add and flesh out even after we've reached the ending.

Will the MC and Nell be able to entice the lady of the house they broke in to join them soon?
It's not a priority, but once we're out of the current whirlwind of events, it might happen. No promises.

Of course, once you see what next week's update is about, you won't want me to focus on Nell right away anyway. Trust me.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So I haven't been around for a while, last I heard the most you could do is like become a couple with the library girl and maybe kiss her at most. What's new? I'm particularly interested in the hot sis and night gropes.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So I haven't been around for a while, last I heard the most you could do is like become a couple with the library girl and maybe kiss her at most. What's new? I'm particularly interested in the hot sis and night gropes.
You and the sister can start a relationship (if you play your cards right). Also got some cool fairy stuff among other things.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can go all the way with your main interest... but you gotta be careful or she'll leave you behind in regret

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Full sex content with sis, library girl and at least half a dozen others so lots to do now. Fire in. Night grope options increase with perversion stat and maybe agility :unsure: (check walkthrough)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes