Gorgonn

Oct 19, 2018
so I was wondering why the v0.21 guide wouldn't work for the latest version. What changed that made the guide unusable?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
random Events in the morning and afternoon that can consume a single timeslot with a certain character, make them unavailable for certain actions (while unlocking new ones)...

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Stuck on Evelyn. I unlocked her dark secret and confessed feelings after but the night event that starts sex won't trigger. I tried spending time with her, giving her massages, doesn't work.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Stuck on Evelyn. I unlocked her dark secret and confessed feelings after but the night event that starts sex won't trigger. I tried spending time with her, giving her massages, doesn't work.
You might have wanted to invade her mind again before your confession and ask her about incest. Then ask her again after the spell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
My guess is that you've let her fool around with Thaddeus a couple of times. This makes it harder to get her for yourself later. Spend more time with her.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
My guess is that you've let her fool around with Thaddeus a couple of times. This makes it harder to get her for yourself later. Spend more time with her.
Ay man, she was young and needed the money. So I break off her arrangement with the gentleman then? And afternoons is the only thing that counts as spending time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ay man, she was young and needed the money. So I break off her arrangement with the gentleman then? And afternoons is the only thing that counts as spending time?
Any action you spend on her typically counts as spending time with her and will improve your relationship. With Evelyn, all your chances to spend time with her are in the afternoons.

You don't have to break off her "arrangement," but every time they meet (they only meet if you watch them), she slips one step further away from you. If you get into a relationship with her, she'll break up with Thaddeus behind the scenes, even if you've done nothing to stop them.

You can most easily test your relationship with Evelyn by giving her a massage. The lower she lets you go, the closer you are to hitting the jackpot.

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
i'm lost in day 10 after talk with thaddeus about selena & lilith i must go to primrose to talk to but samarra and nell kick me out from library and walkthrough don't mention it and i can not activate hj with nell later

Reactions: Evan Treborn

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Any action you spend on her typically counts as spending time with her and will improve your relationship. With Evelyn, all your chances to spend time with her are in the afternoons.

You don't have to break off her "arrangement," but every time they meet (they only meet if you watch them), she slips one step further away from you. If you get into a relationship with her, she'll break up with Thaddeus behind the scenes, even if you've done nothing to stop them.

You can most easily test your relationship with Evelyn by giving her a massage. The lower she lets you go, the closer you are to hitting the jackpot.
Thanks for the help, I had to waste about 10 days, but it worked in the end.

Reactions: Canto Forte

John1asd23

Jun 2, 2017
have reached the moment when opened the feelings to Evelyn, had sex with her at night and she left next day. Is it ok that she left or I did sth wrong?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
have reached the moment when opened the feelings to Evelyn, had sex with her at night and she left next day. Is it ok that she left or I did sth wrong?
you moved to fast with her, she hasn't overcome her reservation entirely at that point so she leaves, and no she won't come back.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
wooo,why friend with benefits??i want her to be mc girlfriend,can someone give me cheat so i can change the option??this suck

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes