M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I'm starting to get hyped about the upcoming release, and I'm the creator of this damn thing! :)

I can't talk about what's making me hyped. All I can say is that the coming update features the ability to return to the Leanan Sídhe, and it also opens up the writing room at the library on a permanent basis. There is more, but that's what I don't want to talk about. I have to maintain an element of surprise.
YES!! I was waitng for that ROOM!!! I hope to find some nice Grimores.

Last edited:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi there, patrons!

It's been a productive week for me. Not only did I finish the Leanan Sídhe scene I was working on last week, but I also added a new environment to the game and the related events that are going to be relevant to this update.

This new environment is the writing room in the library. If you didn't let Primrose get arrested, then you were already introduced to it and will be able to visit it right away once you play version 0.23. If she did get arrested, you will reach it in a different way later in the story. What's the purpose of the writing room, then? Well, that's the question, isn't it?

Since last week I have also created a lot of new renders to be used for a new scene that I don't want to talk about yet. This is something that I know most of you are going to be really excited about, but that's why I want it to be a surprise. So if I'm a little tight-lipped over the next few weeks, this is why. All I can tell you is that 0.23 starts with the Leanan Sídhe but doesn't end with her.

I have a good feeling about this update, and I wish I could talk about everything in it, but I also want to preserve the surprises.
What I can say is that there's a lot of banter between Belle and the MC this time. I really enjoyed writing it and actually find myself chuckling at jokes I had forgotten that I wrote. That's typically a good sign, in my experience.

Anyway, I've still got a lot of work to do, and we've still got a lot of time left until this update gets released. I'm going to jump back into the fray now.

Until next time!

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
This is a great game. I hope one day there will be true intercourse between the MC and Belle. I don't care if the MC is shrunk or if Belle is brought to human size (for a short time, that is). They're meant to be together.

Reactions: Rude Roy and Nayvah

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
New scene that we'll be excited? Can we take Elven King's ass virginity?
Naah, just kidding... More likely it will be Callie testing what cock feels. That would get me excited.
Or any new scenes with Elven Queen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
help me too
You can gain 1 point by groping a sleeping girl, as long as you have trained under sam at least once.

You gain 3 from the books in the library, that used to be at primrose house.

Remember! You have to read each book twice to gain the bonus. Each reading gets you half way through the book.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Belle I don't know if this is on your list of minor fixes, but I wanted to bring this to your attention in case you wanted to fix it. I was in the gallery for Primrose's missionary scene. Settings I have are "Primrose's first time" & "Contraceptive spell disabled." At one point after Primrose says to cum inside, the MC says to Belle "It's almost too bad that spell rendered me sterile." My character isn't sterile in this scene.

Didn't know if you cared, but if you do, their you go.

Edit: They continue with the conversation about removing it as well.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle I don't know if this is on your list of minor fixes, but I wanted to bring this to your attention in case you wanted to fix it. I was in the gallery for Primrose's missionary scene. Settings I have are "Primrose's first time" & "Contraceptive spell disabled." At one point after Primrose says to cum inside, the MC says to Belle "It's almost too bad that spell rendered me sterile." My character isn't sterile in this scene.

Didn't know if you cared, but if you do, their you go.

Edit: They continue with the conversation about removing it as well.
I'll look into it, thanks.

It's really hard to find all these obscure edge cases when developer and tester is the same person, so I rely on people like you to let me know when you come across something. I appreciate it.

Reactions: TheDevian and Blayo

HangTuah

Oct 22, 2018
I'm really not interested in this type of game (always lost) but I really like the storyline in this game. Please update the walkthrough. :cry: (sorry for my bad english).

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
I'm really not interested in this type of game (always lost) but I really like the storyline in this game. Please update the walkthrough. :cry: (sorry for my bad english).
Sorry about the walkthrough. I've been exceptionally (and strangely) busy at work these past two weeks and haven't had the time to work on it much. I haven't forgot you guys though.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes