TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dev hunni, I adore you but i'm really starting to hit a 5 on the Ireallydon'tcareanymore scale.

I get peoples explanations, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary i'm not a moron .... much .... but it doesn't mean i'm going to enjoy said content.

As for the reasoning behind Callie, she's turned down a guy because she wasn't attracted to men, that's what started her side path off if you will.

Anyways, it's not the only thing I dislike it was just the tip of a very creepy iceberg that just happened to be something that annoys me personally. As I said earlier in this thread, it isn't just a 1 way thing, dykes annoy me when they find out a woman is straight and keep trying to get her in bed.

It's like people's own opinions and preferences don't matter.

I happened to voice my opinion on that as it's something that had come up when talking to someone and a few people I know recommended this to me although I think they did it to wind me up.

I'm not talking about the dyke thing there, that was the straw that tickled the camels testicles, but i've made it pretty clear on numerous occasions I hate creepy as fuck MC's that rape people in their sleep. It creeps me out, same as really old guys with young women and spiders (Notty is not forgiven for the giant spider). Amusingly a game called Midnight Paradise managed to contain everything I hate in H games and that's an achievement. I was almost impressed.

So I ignored it, it ignored me and we got by in blissful ignorance of each other. In the time since I last commented on this thread I have slept many times. I even had a couple of weekend breaks with my girlfriend, 1 of which I spent trying to convince her we should get a Chinchilla, I was denied. So much time had passed in fact that I had forgotten all about this.

Now imagine my surprise when a conversation long since dead gets brought back up again with debates i'd already gone over multiple times.

Imagine then my shock when someone I happen to like carries on said debate .... fill that blank in with me scowling at you.
Like I said, sorry about that part, this whole thing was new to me (my dyslexic ass did not read all 400+ pages), and I had most of it written before I noticed your last post on it saying it was an old topic. Also, I agree with you, the only real exceptions are the sleepy sex where it's roleplay, where the person is only pretending to be sleeping and/or they are aware of it and enjoy it as well (a few games do this and I don't feel bad about that).

The last thing I want to do is upset you, you are one of my favorite people here. Sometimes my love of debate gets the better of me, and I speak before I have all the facts. Hope you can forgive me.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Trust me, they were in the right on that one. Don't let the "but their cute" fool you.
I was totally going by the "but their cute" thing.

We nipped into a pet shop and saw it. It was staring at me with that "please take me home, i'm cute and fluffy" look. I looked like a really fat mouse with tiny little paws.

She didn't budge though, she starts on about sand baths and hard work this and tough work that and it seems I can't just snuggle them and they will be happy with that.

My other great plan was to convert our spare bedroom into a Chipmunk run, just put a load of netting and stuff up and get some Chipmunks for it. That was also denied.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was totally going by the "but their cute" thing.

We nipped into a pet shop and saw it. It was staring at me with that "please take me home, i'm cute and fluffy" look. I looked like a really fat mouse with tiny little paws.

She didn't budge though, she starts on about sand baths and hard work this and tough work that and it seems I can't just snuggle them and they will be happy with that.

My other great plan was to convert our spare bedroom into a Chipmunk run, just put a load of netting and stuff up and get some Chipmunks for it. That was also denied.
Yeah Chipmunks are hyper as shit.
I've got one living in my shop, he drives my little dog nuts.
Creepy thing he likes to run up bounce on my foot then bolt.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
So far, impressive game but I feel that I'm kind of stuck as I am not able to pass the family records from Primrose.
I thought I missed something as I had the massage with Evelyn without going to Primrose first. I reloaded a previous save and went to the library as intended to have that talk but no option showed.

Any idea on how I can get pass this? Thanks!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With my warped sense of humor I would find it amusing if one time when Belle and her sidekick visits the Fae Court for Belle to be confronted by her pissed off ex, Tinkerbell.
It is better to be pissed off then pissed on.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So far, impressive game but I feel that I'm kind of stuck as I am not able to pass the family records from Primrose.
I thought I missed something as I had the massage with Evelyn without going to Primrose first. I reloaded a previous save and went to the library as intended to have that talk but no option showed.

Any idea on how I can get pass this? Thanks!
Not exactly sure what you mean... you need to have dinner with Evelyn twice and you probably should have the large secret training from the Crone before the second one.
And than the option should be available with Primrose.

Reactions: xtr3mx7

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Not exactly sure what you mean... you need to have dinner with Evelyn twice and you probably should have the large secret training from the Crone before the second one.
And than the option should be available with Primrose.
Thanks I missed that 2nd dinner with Evelyn.
Got the family records from Primrose now!

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I feel like I've been spoiled by this game. Now i'm going to compare every game i play in the future to this one.
Excellent story and writing. (the conclusion of Merek's poisoning when Primrose learn the truth brought tears to my eyes)
*edit* Just added my very first signature, i like it... and link the page thread under the image. proud of myself :)

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Proud to be the #100 doing a review. Play over 50-60 games, and it's the only one i write a review for so far.
Not many games can bring tears to my eyes with how good the story/development is done. You deserve it.

I feel like Primrose's story is going.... ... this is why on friday/saturday when he is drunk i never erase the evidence of my act. I want him to feel guilty about it. Primrose "father told me this and that", she 'stole' for him erotic novel cause he was becoming touchy after his wife/her mother death. We will see...
I like the Melek/Primrose story, also the MC/sister upbringing revelation, now i can't wait to see what's up with the Crone is she bad or good(chameleon scale) is she possess by Lilith's soul?, who kill Merek? is it Thaddeus? who put barrier in your head? what happen with the fairy King, and sidhe(lust & love fairy) bad or good?, what happen with the underground sect sister/uncle part of(can we join it later), what will happen when the princess finally arrive in town, i also want Carrie to become Bi(she is missing something hehehe), I want to know Samarra story too. Now that we are (part fey) Does it change how samarra/Nell view the MC? Maybe we can invade mind of the nun at one point later...
So many thing left in suspense... will something happen when uncle Aldred discover MC/sister? will Pixie-Belle reveal herself to someone? Can i become small/tiny pixie size again? Poor sex craze fairy? :)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm starting to get hyped about the upcoming release, and I'm the creator of this damn thing! :)

I can't talk about what's making me hyped. All I can say is that the coming update features the ability to return to the Leanan Sídhe, and it also opens up the writing room at the library on a permanent basis. There is more, but that's what I don't want to talk about. I have to maintain an element of surprise.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
I'm starting to get hyped about the upcoming release, and I'm the creator of this damn thing! :)

I can't talk about what's making me hyped. All I can say is that the coming update features the ability to return to the Leanan Sídhe, and it also opens up the writing room at the library on a permanent basis. There is more, but that's what I don't want to talk about. I have to maintain an element of surprise.

Hello belle is there going to be anymore to do with the fairy queen in the next update as well :)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes