64Red

Apr 17, 2018
Hello, i love this game, but i think, i miss something. I have agility, courage and pathfinding on max, but i have only 1 in perversity and 3 in charisma and i don't know how to upgrade those stats, can someone help me, please ?

Sorry if my english is bad, i'm french ;)

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Hello, i love this game, but i think, i miss something. I have agility, courage and pathfinding on max, but i have only 1 in perversity and 3 in charisma and i don't know how to upgrade those stats, can someone help me, please ?

Sorry if my english is bad, i'm french ;)
Charisma:
  • Read Charisma book - found by searching library
  • Do it with Evelyn (the version where she doesn't leave)
  • Decide on relationship type with Primrose
  • Decide on relationship type with Nell
Perversity
  • Read Perversity book "Sleeping Beauty"
  • Read Perversity book "An Illustrated History of Double Penetration"
  • Read Perversity book "Family Comes First"
  • At perversity = 4, either
    • Molest Callie with perversity
    • Molest Evelyn with perversity
    • Molest Primrose with perversity
Note. Perversity books found in Primrose's house, follow her quest line.

Estefania Ramirez

Apr 6, 2019
Tengo una duda, ahora que entré en la galería me di cuenta de que necesito desbloquear 2 escenas con Primrose, 3 y 4.
¿Puede alguien decirme cómo desbloquear?
Lo siento por mi ingles:)(y)

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
How do i get to see Primpose on her cell naked? It seems that at the same time as i can do that her innocence is proven and she gets out...

saragat73

Dec 9, 2018
[QUOTE = "Georkap13, post: 215848, membro: 2267"]
Possiamo imbrogliare le statistiche?
[/CITAZIONE]
Si
questi sono i cat
provati
ability_perversity
ability_pathfinder =
ability_agility =
ability_courage =
ability_charisma =

money_copper =

Reactions: Safetydummy

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
That poor girl.... you are trying to let her get arrested so you can see her naked in the dungeon.

Walk through update might be a few days. I have been busy and most of my free time has been spent building my own game. I will try to get it done before the weekend is over.
Yeah it does feel bit bad... usually even in video games i want to be good guy, but its not real life so sometimes i want to be evil villain.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
This is one of my most awaited games. Graphics are top notch. There's so many story lines that we haven't delved much into yet, like church and river, so that I'm glad this doesn't seem to be ending any time soon. Also, my game is at day 106 so far, I would have expected princess to visit town already :D

It was nice to see more elves. Especially when queen is one of the hottest women in all VN's. I'm just afraid that cuckholding elven prince might be the cause for human-elven war if he's jealousy enough to start hating human for that or causes scenes with town folk.

I hope we'll get soon more scenes with night molesting. Right now it's incoherent with story line when girls get back to virginity at sleep.

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
I've played up to day 54 and I'm stuck, girl in the library has disappeared and I also can't increase further his point of view, can someone help me?

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
WOW!!!!

I have been addicted to this game for the past week. It's a time sink! But it is so darned beautiful!! I am loving the storyline of the altered apprentice. Can't quite see where the author is going with it. Dickon's backstory seems too complex for his age, but who knows?

Super sexy characters!

I tried to play it without any hints or help, but I got stuck at about day 40 without being able to progress with the Primrose story. Sorry dear; I got you thrown in jail, but I got you naked there... Played again and was able to keep her out of jail, but I did that with a lot of repeated mornings and afternoons.

Still, it's a great game and it is HOT! I hope it doesn't or isn't dead in the water, because I can't complete much of (what seems like) the main story. I sure can fuck any character in the game (except the nun).

I may try the cheat/walkthrough now... since I haven't really gone beyond a couple of spells and screwing everyone...

I also think I wait too long before I meet the Fairy queen.

Awesome stuff!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I agree with UncleVT in regards to the night molesting.
With the exception of Samara and Nell where the night "molesting" seems to be more of a training exercise as much as a the MC being a creeper.
I wouldn't mind the MC night molesting our prevy pixie though. lol

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
So this question may have been asked before and i am sorry for asking it again (couldn't find a definitive "recent" answer), but would following the “Thaddeus and Evelyn (NTR)” route lead to never getting Evelyn back??

I don't have a issue with NTR, just don't want to make a decision that would lock me out of her latter content.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So this question may have been asked before and i am sorry for asking it again (couldn't find a definitive "recent" answer), but would following the “Thaddeus and Evelyn (NTR)” route lead to never getting Evelyn back??

I don't have a issue with NTR, just don't want to make a decision that would lock me out of her latter content.
Letting them go at it will make it harder for you to pursue Evelyn since she now sees an alternative to you, but it's not going to lock you out of getting her. The more you let them have fun with each other, the harder it gets. Right now, it's not really going to be a problem, but once the time limit is implemented, it's going to get rougher.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
And I hope the night molesting is over once and for all.
I sincerely doubt it is — Samarra set up an expectation of a "successful" molestation of Nell. Basically, "If you can be sneaky enough to get away with it, go for it; otherwise, I'll kill you."

That said, I'm with you. It makes me uncomfortable. But that's us. Others feel otherwise!

Reactions: RustyV and UncleVT
4.60 star(s) 375 Votes