Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Well, im already looking it also even try download my uploaded file here and dont met any problem..

I still dont know where is the problem, it's cause my file error or cause my file renamed after downloaded or other thing..

So, i will upload it again but now is compress it as file .zip

If the file still doesnt work, im really apologize it again View attachment LLTP.zip

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Another fantastic update!

The dialog in the scene with the Queen and Erato had me dying, the queen is so naïve its just too funny.

@Belle Top notch as always (y)

Reactions: Belle
Feb 26, 2019
View attachment 256530

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...

As the story above intrigued me of it's magical and medieval opening which doesn't really feel that old except the setting it is amazingly rendered with an interesting plot and a lot of gameplay elements present within it unless like many Renp'y games out there it is a lot easier if taken time while playing it within time you'll have plot which really increases your anticipation on princess Selina and her dark nature with world about to end as they know it the only hope is you somehow you already possess potential as seen by others personality and character growth is good

while that pixie sidekick just add a lot of fun and motivation in doing every day grinding to complete certain tasks plus those secrets made it all worth it

A game you should definitely try perfect for fap material and decent enough for story and gameplay

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I generally don't comment on upcoming plot details, but if I intended Nell to notice, I would have made her do so in this update instead of leaving a logical inconsistency like that.
I'd imagine if she did notice something fey near the MC, that she'd just pass it off as Belle being nearby and not think anything of it.

Awesome update, love the progression of the story for sure. Though I was still kinda hoping to learn that "Make Callie Bi" spell after the last update, but slow burn it is I guess. ;)

Isruli

May 13, 2018
Well, im already looking it also even try download my uploaded file here and dont met any problem..

I still dont know where is the problem, it's cause my file error or cause my file renamed after downloaded or other thing..

So, i will upload it again but now is compress it as file .zip

If the file still doesnt work, im really apologize it again View attachment 298128
So yeah i tried, it dosn't work but i know why. I see that you take the files from your long live princess game folder.

You have to take the save from windows + r > %appdata% > Renpy > Longlivetheprincess one, you'll see only saves files here, this are the real ones and the one you can share. :)

Btw thanks for the share, i hope this will help us to finally have your nice save hehe.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think the crone cast the luck spell on me, one update you have Belle, the other one the gorgeous Evelyn and now the Fairy Queen, 3 updates on a row with my favorites,that's what i call luck

Reactions: TheFurs and Belle

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I generally don't comment on upcoming plot details, but if I intended Nell to notice, I would have made her do so in this update instead of leaving a logical inconsistency like that.
Thank you for the clarification. :)

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I'd imagine if she did notice something fey near the MC, that she'd just pass it off as Belle being nearby and not think anything of it.
Except pixie!Belle is never around when the MC is talking to Nell! Just saying.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes