Oct 31, 2018
A short update, but still a great playthrough. The Fairy Queen is rapidly nearing Belle as my favourite fey...

I am stumped though on how to go ahead with investigating her prophesy. Is that implemented yet?

Reactions: Belle

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, duh! She's got a lot to offer.

If everything goes according to plan, there will be a lot of variation in how the endgame will play out depending on choices you've made. Evelyn plans to take a big risk to her personal safety during the coronation, as she has explained in the game already. One positive aspect of her not being in town is that she no longer has to take that risk.
Y'know, I don't know why I'm even doubting you in the first place. You, obviously, put her in there for a reason- and she is lovely.... WTH was I thinking?! Lol Forgive me Belle (both). ;)

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Can't wait to see more content in this one, looks like I'll be playing it soon.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Well, damn. Intrigue in the Fey Court! (Funny enough, I was doing research about the Sidhe/Tuatha de Danaan and the Fomorians last week. For work! Really!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great update! Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any new outfits for Belle? as much as I like her naked she just looks so damn cute in the maid outfit.

Reactions: RustyV

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Another great update, my only disappointment is that we cannot repeat the scene with queen and erato.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes