Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there any proper render of princess Selena yet? For a game revolving around the fate of a princess, it's strange that we do not even know how she looks like
I've deliberately kept her hidden for now, but you can see a couple of renders of her in the game when learning how to solve large secrets. She is obscured by rain and darkness, but that is her.

Isn't see the one in the main menu? She flashes you, that's something.
The main menu has always been a placeholder and will eventually be replaced. The woman in that menu is just a generic Daz model and is not the princess.

Reactions: Blayo and Mytez

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
The more we explore Fey Queen's story, the more I'm sure her prophecy is about her getting knocked up by the main character. I'm looking forward to breaking the crones infertility spell. Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Eeeeeeeeep. This is exciting, but I don't think the million dollar question was answered last time. :(

Is it going to be possible to finish the game if Evelyn is no longer in town/(technically) in the game? Is her absence going to create some issue that makes it imperative for her to be in town? Tbth, the Evelyn/Callie tryst sounds rather enticing, but Evelyn just didn't really do anything for me. Don't get me wrong- she was absolutely lovely, but I thought getting her to leave was better for her reputation and the town's as well. Not to mention trying to juggle all the women would become difficult at some point. I'll take Belle, Primrose, and Nell- for 400, Alex. Now if there was a pure Belle path...that would be something entirely different.... ;)

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I'm kinda stuck, I'm still missing Evelyn's two new scenes and the second multiple girls scene, but cannot find any means to progress. Anyone can give me a hint?

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Haven't played this game after v0.10. Didn't have the time :(
Please someone tell me one thing. Is the sister back? If she is, I'll start right away :love:

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Haven't played this game after v0.10. Didn't have the time :(
Please someone tell me one thing. Is the sister back? If she is, I'll start right away :love:
The sister doesn't come back if you made her leave but her content is now available so if you haven't chased her away you can have sex with her. If you have chased her away you would need to start again or from a earlier save if you have one.

Reactions: DarkAssassin

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
The sister doesn't come back if you made her leave but her content is now available so if you haven't chased her away you can have sex with her. If you have chased her away you would need to start again or from a earlier save if you have one.
Last thing I remember is that I had sex with her for the first time and then next morning she was gone. Haven't chased her or anything

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You say that rather...ominously? Would it behoove me to just get her back AND treat myself to all the goodies that you've improved upon? :)
Well, duh! She's got a lot to offer.

If everything goes according to plan, there will be a lot of variation in how the endgame will play out depending on choices you've made. Evelyn plans to take a big risk to her personal safety during the coronation, as she has explained in the game already. One positive aspect of her not being in town is that she no longer has to take that risk.

tripod321

Sep 3, 2017
dont know if its just my unpack went wrong but i got a bug:
While running game code:
File "game/feycourt.rpy", line 3072, in <module>
NameError: name 'clue_47' is not defined

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
dont know if its just my unpack went wrong but i got a bug:
While running game code:
File "game/feycourt.rpy", line 3072, in <module>
NameError: name 'clue_47' is not defined
Something is wrong with your save game, and it's not my fault. You probably somehow managed to do a rollback past your save at some point, despite me having written a system to prevent it. It's not a bug (at least not in my code), and there's nothing I can do to fix it except tell you to reload an older save or start over.

Reactions: Blayo
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes