RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
any cheats for this game?
Well the MC cheats on every girl with whom he is involved.
And Belle (pixie) would most likely not be above cheating, but she would probably just call it a monogamous intermission.

Reactions: WTFosaurus

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
That became a bit personal and grim =) We're talking about game here, and mostly pretty harmless and naive so far (in good way) considering setting and all mind invasion stuff, so lets not unearth our own fears and painful memories and just wait for new version =) Anyway Callie is good and all, but for lots o reasons i want to see Primrose story done =)
Apologies. I was just trying to explain my own difficulty with the proposed option; I realize that it's very much mine.

I have greatly enjoyed the game and look forward to doing so.

Mar 21, 2019
This might sound weird, but is it really cucking when he knew what he signed up for and it is an established part of their cultural heritage? Isn't cucking a power thing? Honestly curious.
Also, can't wait Belle, I am SO hyped.

Reactions: Blayo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Well I'm no expert on the subject, but in my book, seeing that he most certainly was not OK with us fucking the queen, that counts as cucking :)

I'm not too sure what you mean by that being an established part of their cultural heritage. It was said that the queen only had her husbands dick until we showed her a good time. And I guess it's about time she experienced what an orgasm feels like too (;

Reactions: xenomorph7510
Mar 21, 2019
But didn't she have to do it for some religious/spiritual purpose? Not the "oh you look like fun, c'mere tiger" kind of deal.
Sort of like the in Dune.

Mar 21, 2019
Still sounds like duty thing to me. I mean, "let your wife get fucked by that one guy or you and everyone you know will die" is a pretty convincing argument, if you trust the source...
But that is not what matters. What matters is that you are that one guy. Fairy queen is prettiest and third best girl after all.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The Fae Queen is definitely a hottie.
So far the MC has had sex with Belle, the dryad, and the Fae Queen. He is certainly working his way through the Fairy Court. lol
Hope we get another hook up with the pixie soon.

Reactions: xenomorph7510

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.20.0 is now .

This month's update features practically all the fey creatures in the game, but the main focus is on the Fairy Queen and the Fey Court. The last time we visited the Fairy Queen was back in version 0.8.0, and at that time you left her hanging. It's time for you to pay her back.

If you've been following this game since the beginning (hey, thanks for sticking around! I appreciate it), you probably realize that this is the second time I've released a version 0.20. Thankfully, this is also the last time we'll run into problems like that. The previous 0.20 should have been numbered 0.2.0, but I hadn't quite settled on a numbering scheme yet. Suffice to say, this new version is the real 0.20.0.

I recently held a poll for patrons at the higher tiers, asking them if they wanted me to go back and improve some of the older sex scenes in the game and when I should do so. You might have noticed that the older scenes look far more primitive than more recent ones, often featuring just two frames of animation and some strange rendering choices. I want to bring them to the level of the more recent scenes, with at least 5 frames of animation, which I have found to be the sweet spot. Since the poll ended up being split relatively equally between improving the old scenes as soon as possible and at the end of the project, I decided to land somewhere in the middle and improve scenes when I have spare time.

It so happens that I finished the core content in this update earlier than expected, so I went back and improved one of the oldest sex scenes as well as the renders surrounding it. I'm talking about the interrogation scene with Samarra and Nell, and the associated handjob. The entire sequence was weird for a number of reasons. First and foremost, the images were the most grainy of all renders in the whole game. Second, the "animation" had only two frames. Third, Nell looked really weird in some of these images because of a problem with her skin texture that I have since resolved. There are still a couple of scenes with her that might need fixing later, but for now, my focus was on this one. I recommend giving that scene another go to see the improvements for yourselves.

Changelog 0.20.0:
  • You may now revisit the Fey Court.
  • Multiple new scenes with the Fairy Queen.
  • New scene with the Leanan Sídhe.
  • Completely revamped visuals and animation for the interrogation scene with Samarra and Nell.
  • One new musical track
  • Experimental: Map is shown automatically when you visit the streets in town while no other events are occurring.
  • The map is now dimmed during nighttime.
  • Primrose's sex menu didn't show if you missed one of her optional scenes. It should now be visible if you've had sex with her at all.
  • Removed references to non-existing face animation for Evelyn that caused issues for Android users.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Well I'm no expert on the subject, but in my book, seeing that he most certainly was not OK with us fucking the queen, that counts as cucking
Actually, that's backwards. A cuckhold fetish is when someone enjoys watching their partner having sex with other people.

There's a Japanese word for what you're talking about, means "stealing someone's mate" or something... can't remember what it is right now, though. Natare? Something like that.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Actually, that's backwards. A cuckhold fetish is when someone enjoys watching their partner having sex with other people.

There's a Japanese word for what you're talking about, means "stealing someone's mate" or something... can't remember what it is right now, though. Natare? Something like that.
whatever.. he got cucked.. HARD

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes