Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Heh, seems we get an answer how ending with Fairy Queen will become possible. A bit sad turn of events in fact. But hell yean, story-wise it's quite interesting and notable consequences for our actions are very cool, even if they're not always pleasant.

And Leanan Sídhe is almost screaming "it's a trap" by her behavior, at first approach she seem very flat "bimbo"-like personality, but now seems a bit more. Nice job. Will be very fun if she need something from MC and only pretend her affection for him, especially if it will be, for example Evelyn :giggle:

Finally my long wait & hope now bring some fruits in last months (I wasn't liked months given to Samarra & Evelyn to be honest + Evelyn clue about incest looked really ridiculous and out of place, well technically it still, IMHO, should sound like "Evelyn overreacting on incest theme"). So finally I can honestly say again - good job, Belle ^_^ (y)

But I have a question about new moves of story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Now all I need is to catch new scene with multiple girls (and I'm still full of hope that it's MC threesome with some fey and not girls-on-girls action) ^_^
P.P.S. As always in my long posts - sorry for pidgin English and clumsy grammar.

Reactions: Belle
Mar 21, 2019
Yeah, I meant the pre-Disney versions, not necessarily the ancient folk tales. So late entries like the Leanan Sidhe still count there for me. And if you stay faithful to her depictions, and your answer implies that to me (why drop that bit of knowledge?) she is a capital B Bad Idea. Can't wait to see more of that.
Seriously, fuck Tinkerbell.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
can someone offer a save before the interrogation of Samarra and Nell so i can see what the new revamped visuals and animation look like please (y)

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
can someone offer a save before the interrogation of Samarra and Nell so i can see what the new revamped visuals and animation look like please (y)
Just use the gallery to see the important part, which is the improved animation. The rest is probably not something you'll care about enough to seek out a savegame so that you can see it. The improvements are relatively minor apart from the animation.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Just use the gallery to see the important part, which is the improved animation. The rest is probably not something you'll care about enough to seek out a savegame so that you can see it. The improvements are relatively minor apart from the animation.
well i need the latest persistent to see it in the gallery

Feb 3, 2018
Hey idiot here, quick question. Is it possible to get the Callie stuff through the Evelyn/Callie threesome yet? I've replayed a few different times to no avail.

Either way, sorry to ask. I just don't know how to use the search function. If not, I hope that's coming soon.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Is there any proper render of princess Selena yet? For a game revolving around the fate of a princess, it's strange that we do not even know how she looks like

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Is there any render of princess Selena yet? For a game revolving around the fate of a princess, it's strange that we do not even know how she looks like
Isn't see the one in the main menu? She flashes you, that's something.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
  • You may now revisit the Fey Court.
  • Multiple new scenes with the Fairy Queen.
That's all I wanted to read!

Reactions: mecha_froggy

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Is there any proper render of princess Selena yet? For a game revolving around the fate of a princess, it's strange that we do not even know how she looks like
Look at the main banner pic on the OP. If I was a betting man, I'd say the lady in the middle is our princess..

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes