Frue

Feb 5, 2019
So yeah i tried, it dosn't work but i know why. I see that you take the files from your long live princess game folder.

You have to take the save from windows + r > %appdata% > Renpy > Longlivetheprincess one, you'll see only saves files here, this are the real ones and the one you can share. :)

Btw thanks for the share, i hope this will help us to finally have your nice save hehe.
Hehehe
Thanks, but maybe since i use android not pc so it make different

First one when i upload here is only save file, and last one im copy all save file or like you said...

Pendrag

Nov 14, 2018
I'm little curious if Belle implement other coins (silver and gold) or you will have forever just heap of copper coins....

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so im not sure how to get nell to do more than just undress, everytime i try to kiss her she pushes me away and the scene ends, i followed a walkthrough and did what it says but still nothing

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Still confused with the WT, is it still one girl per path, or can the MC say yes to all the girls and continue to bang them till he makes a choice MUCH later ?

I had my original save where the WT of old screwed me with the sister and she left to never return, in that one MC accepted Primrose, and now despite following the WT, I can't get MC to bang Nell...

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Still confused with the WT, is it still one girl per path, or can the MC say yes to all the girls and continue to bang them till he makes a choice MUCH later ?

I had my original save where the WT of old screwed me with the sister and she left to never return, in that one MC accepted Primrose, and now despite following the WT, I can't get MC to bang Nell...
i was able to figure out what i missed, in my game im with both primrose and nell

Reactions: Rythan25

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Anyone have a clean non corrupted mega release, that doesn't corrpt the linux launcher?
Screenshot from 2019-05-07 17:45:36.png

401Grem

May 14, 2017
How is that screenshot corrupted?
that isn't what is supposed to appear. The button to launch game does not appear, if you know a way ti fix I would appreciate the advice? NVM, I figured it out, now working. Had to enter properties and make executable. Well, It makes the button, but never launches?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Well, It makes the button, but never launches?
Does it work now? If not, maybe you have to fix the permissions of the files inside "lib/linux-x86_64" (or "lib/linux-i686", depending on your O.S.). There should be five more binaries: python(w), zsync(make) and long-live-the-princess.
If you launch the .sh from the console, it should tell you what goes wrong.

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
that isn't what is supposed to appear. The button to launch game does not appear, if you know a way ti fix I would appreciate the advice? NVM, I figured it out, now working. Had to enter properties and make executable. Well, It makes the button, but never launches?
Go to the game folder /lib/linux-(your_type) find the file "LongLiveThePrincess", right click, Properties, Permissions tab, select "Allow executing as file program".
That worked for me.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Go to the game folder /lib/linux-(your_type) find the file "LongLiveThePrincess", right click, Properties, Permissions tab, select "Allow executing as file program".
That worked for me.
Yep, get the display/run buttons, but does not execute?

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Yep, get the display/run buttons, but does not execute?
Maybe you have only given executable permissions to "LongLiveThePrincess.sh" that is located in the first directory of the game folder.
There is a "lib" folder, within, that also includes other folders according to your system architecture (for example "linux-x86_64") in which other folder, there is also another binary file, with the name "LongLiveThePrincess" (no extension). Try giving executable permissions to that file also, and then launch the "LongLiveThePrincess.sh" from the first location. I hope it works.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Maybe you have only given executable permissions to "LongLiveThePrincess.sh" that is located in the first directory of the game folder.
There is a "lib" folder, within, that also includes other folders according to your system architecture (for example "linux-x86_64") in which other folder, there is also another binary file, with the name "LongLiveThePrincess" (no extension). Try giving executable permissions to that file also, and then launch the "LongLiveThePrincess.sh" from the first location. I hope it works.
That worked! Thank you!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes