RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Who among us could walk by a sleeping Belle and not molest her tiny hot body?

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Letting them go at it will make it harder for you to pursue Evelyn since she now sees an alternative to you, but it's not going to lock you out of getting her. The more you let them have fun with each other, the harder it gets. Right now, it's not really going to be a problem, but once the time limit is implemented, it's going to get rougher.
Ohhh maybe a join in with Thad and Evelyn like with Callie in the future? If you don't stop them and end up romancing her?

U

User_32285

I don't get what people see in it, it's just weird.
So you think your specific fetish (dunno, dont care what it is) is normal, but other peoples are weird? How open minded of you ;)

Don't worry 99% of the people here are the same as you. :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Havent played for a while but I can say the jizz powered fairy jet is something that wont be topped for the next few years in my opinion. too bad its got no images.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck, can you help me? How to unlock 6 perversity? How to unlock Cellia's little secret? I already have Primrose's panties but can't give them to Thaddeus? And how to find the rest of Evelyn's secret? Pls
Check The walkthrough on the OP
That is way too much information to address here.

nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
is there a some walkthrough for the threesome? cant seem to unlock "fck callie & double bj" or it isnt implemented yet? help?? xD

truyers

May 5, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.20.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.05.2019
reporting sir, i can't change the mc name, when i do, it freeze and can't press enter, please guide me

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
reporting sir, i can't change the mc name, when i do, it freeze and can't press enter, please guide me
Just because it's a general issue with Ren'Py titles and Android: Have you tried switching to google keyboard (gboard)?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@truyers as @icesun said, it's a common problem. you can try other keyboards, experiment with predictive text (on/off) or enter a <space> after your input.

Reactions: icesun
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes