icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
owh okay, thank you sir, and @icesun I'm sorry for the misunderstanding before
There was a misunderstanding? oO
I just thought I could maybe help, you answered that it doesn't help, so I was out of help to provide... ...but I don't see anything you should be sorry for... ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I would be remiss if I didn't give Belle kudos for the Monty Python Holy Grail quote. screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Antosha
D

Deleted member 750663

@truyers as @icesun said, it's a common problem. you can try other keyboards, experiment with predictive text (on/off) or enter a <space> after your input.
I would also like to add what works for me...if I go into number mode on the keyboard and type 123, only 23 shows up, I then delete the 23, go back into letters mode and type the name and hit enter...it has worked Everytime for me.

crypticjaguar

Feb 25, 2019
I am enjoying this game so far, the story has really pulled me in.

I do have a question, or maybe an idea for the dev. I was wondering if possible in the future a tavern would be added? I have generated a lot of income in the game, and can only buy clothes for belle. I'm not sure if anyone else has presented this idea, but I thought it would be a good idea to be able to buy gifts for your girls, or a drink or a meal, something that could temporarily buff stats like courage and charisma while de buffing maybe agility.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
something that could temporarily buff stats like courage and charisma while de buffing maybe agility.
I don't think the stats thing would ever work since the stats are pretty integrated into the story. But maybe as a way to add additional repeatable scenes or something like that. Like a side quest of sorts.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am enjoying this game so far, the story has really pulled me in.

I do have a question, or maybe an idea for the dev. I was wondering if possible in the future a tavern would be added? I have generated a lot of income in the game, and can only buy clothes for belle. I'm not sure if anyone else has presented this idea, but I thought it would be a good idea to be able to buy gifts for your girls, or a drink or a meal, something that could temporarily buff stats like courage and charisma while de buffing maybe agility.
I had some pretty specific plans for a tavern at one point, and I was really close to actually implementing it with a unique girl tied to the location (I even created a model for the girl). The reason I pulled back was that I started to realize just how much work was needed on the existing girls. Maybe I'll add the tavern at some point in the distant future, and perhaps not. We'll see. I don't envision it as a buff factory though. It would merely be a place to meet a new girl, with all that entails.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How to get 6 perversity points and what is the way to get Evelyn's dark secrets? I need some help
please read whats under the display. struck out boxes are not implemented. and the game tells you if the secret is not implemented either (cast the spell on her and if it says "not implemented", its not there).

jstorm123

May 3, 2018
What exactly do you plan on doing with that? Stats are tied to the story here, so you'd have missed pretty much everything.
I have played throught the game already on my old phone but its broken and i dont want to slowly play throught again xd

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes