RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Version 0.26.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers at my and pages, respectively.

New month, new update! Version 0.26.0 is entirely focused on the story at a ratio we haven't seen before in this game. For the first time in the history of LLtP (someone correct me if I'm wrong), we have an update that features no lewd content whatsoever. Apologies if lewds are what you were hoping for, but the storyline must take precedence this time. There will be lewds again next month, don't worry.

This month's update is all about Nell and the Fairy Queen, featuring Nell's dark secret and the conclusion to the storyline we started last month. Some of your earlier choices will cause unexpected consequences, though it won't be evident in what way if you have a save where you've done everything already. In a new game, however, this update will come off as harder than what you're about to experience. Not only that, but I plan to make it more difficult in a later update, once there are more sources of a particular ability score.

Previous updates have prepared us for the endgame in somewhat subtle ways, but this time around, it gets explicit. You're supposed to feel as if the endgame is really close after finishing the new content, and it really is. I could theoretically get us there in one more update, but I'm not in that much of a hurry just yet.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.26.0:
  • Implemented Nell's dark secret.
  • You may now try to convince Nell to come with you.
  • Added and modified scenes to handle the fallout from this update's events.
  • Tweaked how Nell's Remove Inhibitions works for future updates.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
So bittersweet consequences (or simply tragic ones) are finally arriving? Color me intrigued. :unsure:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes.

Why wait? The official release is for Windows, Mac, and Android.

She is not the same woman who wanted you to pay for her dress, no.
Would you say it's better to start a new game to fully appreciate this update or is it something you would eventually know anyway? (I don't know how the New Game+ will be implemented).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.26.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Version 0.26.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers at my and pages, respectively.

New month, new update! Version 0.26.0 is entirely focused on the story at a ratio we haven't seen before in this game. For the first time in the history of LLtP (someone correct me if I'm wrong), we have an update that features no lewd content whatsoever. Apologies if lewds are what you were hoping for, but the storyline must take precedence this time. There will be lewds again next month, don't worry.

This month's update is all about Nell and the Fairy Queen, featuring Nell's dark secret and the conclusion to the storyline we started last month. Some of your earlier choices will cause unexpected consequences, though it won't be evident in what way if you have a save where you've done everything already. In a new game, however, this update will come off as harder than what you're about to experience. Not only that, but I plan to make it more difficult in a later update, once there are more sources of a particular ability score.

Previous updates have prepared us for the endgame in somewhat subtle ways, but this time around, it gets explicit. You're supposed to feel as if the endgame is really close after finishing the new content, and it really is. I could theoretically get us there in one more update, but I'm not in that much of a hurry just yet.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.26.0:
  • Implemented Nell's dark secret.
  • You may now try to convince Nell to come with you.
  • Added and modified scenes to handle the fallout from this update's events.
  • Tweaked how Nell's Remove Inhibitions works for future updates.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
Previous updates have prepared us for the endgame in somewhat subtle ways, but this time around, it gets explicit. You're supposed to feel as if the endgame is really close after finishing the new content, and it really is.......,

So is the fairy queen story coming to an end? That's a real pity. I like her.
She should still have many stories, especially her husband is a time bomb that has not been dealt with.
Is it possible for MC to give birth to a daughter with the Queen of the Fair to inherit her kingdom?

Thank you, Belle.
Your game has brought me a lot of fun.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So small issue with this update

Oops, that dialogue switch got, uh, switched around. It's showing you the opposite of what it's supposed to. No big deal and is already fixed for 0.27.

Also, after these scenes, is that all for this update?
There are followup dialogues with
but apart from that, yeah. That's it.

So is the fairy queen story coming to an end? That's a real pity. I like her.
She should still have many stories, especially her husband is a time bomb that has not been dealt with.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Damn, I may have to wait for the next version to play, because I keep getting thrown all of the way back to the beginning of the save point any time I try to scroll back even a little bit.
Have tried to do Nells dark secret about 20 times now.
And if I create a new save point that is closer to where I get, it still throws me all of the way back to the night before where I started at today.

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Damn, I may have to wait for the next version to play, because I keep getting thrown all of the way back to the beginning of the save point any time I try to scroll back even a little bit.
Have tried to do Nells dark secret about 20 times now.
And if I create a new save point that is closer to where I get, it still throws me all of the way back to the night before where I started at today.
doubt the next version will fix the issue, sounds more like a bugged save

Reactions: Freezer14

Deoku

May 5, 2017
"sighs" That moment when my favorite girl in the game, Fairy Queen, gives me the news.... :(

Hopefully in a later version of the game when all the ending stuff is done I can change this. ;)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
doubt the next version will fix the issue, sounds more like a bugged save
I tried other saves, and with those it takes me right back to where I was when that save file started off. It might still be a save file issue, but it is apparently one that just recently became an issue.
I need a new save file for the last release. grrrrrr.
Not starting another game over because of a save issue.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes