Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Since the spoiler tag isn't working, how to get the "there are two queens" option?
The spoiler tag is working. You're just not using it correctly. You put your spoiler where the title should be. Put it between the tags instead, like this: (spoiler)here is my spoiler(/spoiler). Obviously, use square brackets instead.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
The spoiler tag is working. You're just not using it correctly. You put your spoiler where the title should be. Put it between the tags instead, like this: (spoiler)here is my spoiler(/spoiler). Obviously, use square brackets instead.
Wow, God himself replied. Lemme abide by your rules o Almighty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Can someone help me with Nell? I'm still stuck and I've tried every option with her I've had sex with her multiple times my charisma is maxed now and I can't talk to Seranna about her at all. Or do I need to figure out the Fairy Queen's puzzle first? I got the puzzle part correct but I couldn't figure out what that meant so I just left. And I didn't see how to solve that in any guide.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone help me with Nell? I'm still stuck and I've tried every option with her I've had sex with her multiple times my charisma is maxed now and I can't talk to Seranna about her at all. Or do I need to figure out the Fairy Queen's puzzle first? I got the puzzle part correct but I couldn't figure out what that meant so I just left. And I didn't see how to solve that in any guide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How much of her and Nelle's story did she tell you?
did you brought up the other clues that could surprise her? like knoweing about Nelle only being partly human and so on?

ai...

May 30, 2019
How much of her and Nelle's story did she tell you?
did you brought up the other clues that could surprise her? like knoweing about Nelle only being partly human and so on?
Yes I told Nell that I can tell she's part Fey and I'm stuck trying to learn her Dark Secret, Her origin. But none of the clues I know allows me to say I know who her mother is.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes I told Nell that I can tell she's part Fey and I'm stuck trying to learn her Dark Secret, Her origin. But none of the clues I know allows me to say I know who her mother is.
Did you learn that part of her past from Samarra yet?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How to kiss Callie and how do i trigger cum together with callie?she already strip naked and mc do handjob a couple of time and it never work out..

ai...

May 30, 2019
Did you learn that part of her past from Samarra yet?
I can't get Samarra to tell me anything. When I talk to her at the training grounds there are no options left. And when I talk to her in her tent the only options are ask about her or I can remove her inhibitions to have her spread her legs. I have no other options.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Reactions: MrBlack ✌

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I'm stuck at that part to. I've figured out the riddle but I don't have any of the clues that goes with the riddle. So I can't find out that or Nell's story at all.
again... finish Samarra's content by hearing her story to the end.
There really isn't more of a hint we can give you

4.60 star(s) 379 Votes