0le

Apr 30, 2018
I need help uncovering nells dark secret
i seem to be missing 1 clue as to how to prove that she is the fairy queen's daughter
how do i do that
You have respond with one of the clues twice. It took me like forever to get that.

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
You have respond with one of the clues twice. It took me like forever to get that.
I got it
fucking damn it i have to agree this game has had one of the best stories so far that i actually played most of it with my hand out of my pants

Reactions: Belle

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Belle I am encountering errors while loading my save from v0.25. Error is posted below. I tried the ignore button but still the errors keep popping up. The first error that pops up is as stated below. Please advice.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 139, in script call
    call progression_next_action from _call_progression_next_action_3
  File "game/progression_scripts.rpy", line 191, in script call
    call progression_set_scene from _call_progression_set_scene_1
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 118, in script call
    label location_streets_night:
  File "game/patches.rpy", line 46, in script call
    call patch_missing_fairy_queen_clues
  File "game/patches.rpy", line 166, in script
    "** Welcome back! A couple of new clues have been added to the game since the last time you played."
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    "** Welcome back! A couple of new clues have been added to the game since the last time you played."
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
    sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Long Live the Princess 0.27.0
Fri Dec 13 02:48:43 2019

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle I am encountering errors while loading my save from v0.25. Error is posted below. I tried the ignore button but still the errors keep popping up. The first error that pops up is as stated below. Please advice.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\Focus (2015) [1080p]\Games\LongLiveThePrincess-0.27.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
    sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Long Live the Princess 0.27.0
Fri Dec 13 02:48:43 2019
Someone else indicated that it might be related to the gallery unlocker. Did you ever run that in your game?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes I did in v0.25. So I cant play the game unless the gallery mod gets updated?
I think you can just put it in the new folder, but I can't really help you with this.

All these unofficial mods and ports are going to be the death of me. Fucking hell. I pride myself on making relatively bug-free releases, but what's the point when other people come in later and fuck up the code I built?

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
I think you can just put it in the new folder, but I can't really help you with this.

All these unofficial mods and ports are going to be the death of me. Fucking hell. I pride myself on making relatively bug-free releases, but what's the point when other people come in later and fuck up the code I built?
Ahh shit. That makes sense. If I was in your place I too would go crazy. Thanks for pointing out the issue anyways! And till now if its any consolation,I throughly enjoyed the updates :)

Sildani

May 15, 2018

Don’t worry too much. This is entirely beyond your control, and if people bitch at you, remind them they’re most likely playing a pirated, modded version... and that they’re doing their bitching on a forum that caters to pirates and modders.

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Well I'm tired of banging my head on this so I'll ask: How the hell do you convince Nell to go to the court without threatning to break up with her. I know its probably something simple but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Reactions: Genji

GusGlans

Jun 20, 2017
Well I'm tired of banging my head on this so I'll ask: How the hell do you convince Nell to go to the court without threatning to break up with her. I know its probably something simple but I'll be damned if I can find it.
Doomyk provided the solution. He forgot to mention that you also need full charisma!

Go to Nell,then find her dark secret.Convince her>try to convince(fail)>give up for now>remowe exh>go to tent>willings>go out>willings>another try to convince

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Can you give me your save?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I don't know the exact oder but I had to go back as I thought I had to threaten her the first time I came across it. There is an option to make her more open to the idea with invade mind/remove inhibitors. Then choose the try to convince here two or three times but with a day of time in between. This got me there iirc.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There is no need to wait. Just try to convince her once so that your MC is even aware that there is a problem, then use Remove Inhibitions right away. The mistake many of you make, I suspect, is that you try to use Remove Inhibitions before you have even tried convincing her in the first place.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
The double "Nell is the fairy Queens daughter" in dark secrete had me stuck for a while.
I did manage to convince Nell relatively easy and got to that around day 60.

My MC going to be in trouble I reckon. Fertile early in game about day 20, been spreading his oats since....
Excelent renders and a decent story. Subscribed for now.

todd1121

Jul 15, 2017
does nell have to become queen in order to get the clue to primrose's dark secret? says I keep missing before I even start something, no idea what

D

Deleted member 1816167

We'll see. It depends on how much time and effort I dedicate to adding extra sex scenes once the story is finished.
:(
Isn't she the majority's favorite ? i mean apart from Belle ofc.. ;)
So you better start making more scenes for her.. or we'll take you to the fairy court

#evelyn2020

Oct 17, 2019
excellent game, this! very funny dialogue, love Belle's character.

i *think* I've gone as far as I can with the current update, I've convinced Nell to go to the fairy court, had a full threesome with Evelyn and Callie, doesn't seem anything else to do until the next update?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes