0le

Apr 30, 2018
Iam stuck on "Its true. All of it. But what does it mean?"
It doesnt show in list of clues.

This is when solving Nells dark secret. Seems something is missing but I cant find se it

Last edited:

odtoy67

Jan 12, 2018
I am completely stuck i am on day 80 of my first pay through and i still can not figure out what I am missing with Nell's dark secret could any one help me?

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I am completely stuck i am on day 80 of my first pay through and i still can not figure out what I am missing with Nell's dark secret could any one help me?
You need to talk to Samara several times until she tells you how she met Nell. Hopefully that'll get the ball rolling for you.

Reactions: Paapi

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I wanted to know next update is about who?
I'm taking December off, so it's way too early to talk about that. I also generally don't talk much about that topic outside of the progress reports for $1 patrons and subscribers, so if you really want to know these things, become a patron. :) Don't expect any news about the February update until January, though.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I want to see more naughty secrets from the nun. Really liked the brief scene between her and the shopkeeper who's name I forget. Would love to do my part to make the shopkeeper's fantasies of her come true :)

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Belle If you don't mind a question, do you keep this hobby/side job a secret or do your immediate family/friends know about it? Either way, how do you go about explaining if questions are asked? I'm just curious about the situation and how people would typically deal with it. Don't feel obligated to answer, because honestly, this question is a bit much I'm just taking a shot.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle If you don't mind a question, do you keep this hobby/side job a secret or do your immediate family/friends know about it? Either way, how do you go about explaining if questions are asked? I'm just curious about the situation and how people would typically deal with it. Don't feel obligated to answer, because honestly, this question is a bit much I'm just taking a shot.
It's secret only to the extent that as long as nobody asks, I won't tell. Nobody has asked.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes