ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
hey, you know what would be interesting, if after the relationship with primrose grows enough, she could clean "something else" if we chose to work, it would be pretty interesting if we go to sleep and wake up with her "grabbing a snack" under the table. it shouldnt be every time, but it would make work more interesting, kinda like the clothes client "special payment".

Reactions: Belle

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
for Primrose darkest secret, i would have to have prove her innocence before she got arrested?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I do have a question! Are you still planning to add more Sex ed for the original Fairy Queen
Of course! :)

hey, you know what would be interesting, if after the relationship with primrose grows enough, she could clean "something else" if we chose to work, it would be pretty interesting if we go to sleep and wake up with her "grabbing a snack" under the table. it shouldnt be every time, but it would make work more interesting, kinda like the clothes client "special payment".
The neat thing about making an open, free-roam game like LLtP is that I can keep adding new scenes like that, even after the main story is done. I can't promise anything specific, but I expect to add many more sex scenes to the various girls once we get past the ending.

for Primrose darkest secret, i would have to have prove her innocence before she got arrested?
Basically, yeah. There is a little fluidity to this, but nothing worth thinking too much about.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can anyone help me? i need a day 36 save so i can do the task about the family history thanks

ljfljf

May 12, 2019
I find there are two different option with Primrose: doggy sex or missionary position prensent exclusively, does anyone know what triggers it? I search it and no result of value, THX in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I find there are two different option with Primrose: doggy sex or missionary position prensent exclusively, does anyone know what triggers it? I search it and no result of value, THX in advance.
Girlfriend route=missionarie
Sexfriend route=Doggy

ljfljf

May 12, 2019
When Primrose asks you to return at night, there are two outcomes: If she really likes you, she becomes your girlfriend. If she doesn't like as much, she becomes your friend with benefits. The missionary scene is the girlfriend scene. The doggy scene is the friends-with-benefits scene. The is no anal with Primrose yet, although some coding framework has been done for that. I suspect you'll need Primrose's dark secret to unlock her naughty side.
Girlfriend route=missionarie
Sexfriend route=Doggy
Thank you very much, I search the keyword(girlfriend) you mention and find the answer, but I want to know how many Primrose like point lead to the different route

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you very much, I search the keyword(girlfriend) you mention and find the answer, but I want to know how many Primrose like point lead to the different route
easiest way for sexfriend route is to not prove her innocent before her arrest
for girlfriend route I am not sure... I read most of the books silently in the reading room while primrose was around and did all her "shores" (1 time dureing work 1 time with Primrose)

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I couldn't get anything to work for the Fairy Queen's vision so while I kept the save, am trying to start new. I can't get the Worksite to pop up on the map even after Samarra has shown up. Something happen?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I couldn't get anything to work for the Fairy Queen's vision so while I kept the save, am trying to start new. I can't get the Worksite to pop up on the map even after Samarra has shown up. Something happen?
Workside appears after your first visit with Thadeus can be done on day 2 if I am not mistaken

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Workside appears after your first visit with Thadeus can be done on day 2 if I am not mistaken
Interesting. Been awhile since I started it, but for some reason I should be able to visit Thaddeus after the Crone, correct? Can't even do that. I get the Upper Training Grounds and Stables.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Somebody shared a link a couple of days ago and I think it contained a virus called "Sound Mixing Utility". If your PC's CPU usage is high that's probabbly because it's mining bitcoins, and you might want to Google how to remove it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Interesting. Been awhile since I started it, but for some reason I should be able to visit Thaddeus after the Crone, correct? Can't even do that. I get the Upper Training Grounds and Stables.
You need to meet with Evelyn at home and ask her to spend time with you... she'll send you to that meeting.
But you are right that it can be done right after meeting the Crone

Reactions: MobileGrunt
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes