trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
Just finished all (or most) of the current content. By the end, I was way more interested in finding out what the story is with Nell than I was in finding the next sex scene. You've made something special here, Belle, hats off to you.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'm following the 0.25 walkthrough since there isn't one that's up to date right now but I've just hit a snag. On day 48, it has that "drop the pretense" part, but by following the WT, you can't do that cause you're energy drained. Is there a console command to just get rid of the drain so I can keep following it without having to skip like a whole week?

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I'm following the 0.25 walkthrough since there isn't one that's up to date right now but I've just hit a snag. On day 48, it has that "drop the pretense" part, but by following the WT, you can't do that cause you're energy drained. Is there a console command to just get rid of the drain so I can keep following it without having to skip like a whole week?
I keep repeating this but following this or any walkthrough step for step is a bad idea in general. Use it as a guide for certain events when you're stuck if you must but don't use it as a "How to play the game 101 : A step by step guide".

Reactions: gobbet

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Took update from another site and play version 0.27 in my android phone.. Nothing found error, done with Primrose dark secret and save it.. And just doing experiment (sex) with Nell as she now be Fairy Queen.. Sex scene looks smooth now, nice udpate :love:

Funny conversation and scene when Nell said her dress is not using underwear again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
I last played v0.25. Now after I have downloaded 0.27 when I try to load my save from 0.25 errors pop up. Any advice on how to proceed?

Algazanth

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone have a save from the actuall vesion? I have a poblem, evelyn isnt in room or outside. I stuck in game.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How do i have sex with Nell??she keep saying she is still upset,do i have to bring her shopping??it always work.

• Haha
Reactions: M.Sato

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
How do i have sex with Nell??she keep saying she is still upset,do i have to bring her shopping??it always work.
You probably threaten to break up with her when trying to convince her to go to the OG Fairy Queen, so, for the time being, you're left only w/ Sis, Prim, Callie, Samara, Lehan & Erato :cry:.

In the future, who knows? Maybe the new FQ will want a lesson in angry sex?

• Haha
Reactions: Akachan

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You probably threaten to break up with her when trying to convince her to go to the OG Fairy Queen, so, for the time being, you're left only w/ Sis, Prim, Callie, Samara, Lehan & Erato :cry:.

In the future, who knows? Maybe the new FQ will want a lesson in angry sex?
oh,damn,now i need to wait for her to cool down..(facepalm)

Next update i hope i can fuck her,(she is my favourite)

Jaykeex

May 7, 2019
Belle I have to compliment you for creating some of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen in these types of games. Especially the Fairy Queen, Leanan Sidhe, Nell, and Primrose. I also have to give a huge thank you for creating girls with realistic sized breasts. It's very difficult to find any of these games where most of the cast don't have very large or grossly oversized, unrealistic boobs. For someone like me who find small chested girls extremely attractive, I find your game to be a wonderful diamond in the rough. Nell and Belle are near perfect. Even Evelyn and Callie, who have the largest in the game, don't come across as unrealistic or a turn off. You've done a fantastic job at character creation. I also really love that the game is so interactive and not forcefully linear. It's a breath of fresh air to have something different from constant reading, with a random choice sprinkled in. I'm really looking forward to future updates.

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
oh,damn,now i need to wait for her to cool down..(facepalm)

Next update i hope i can fuck her,(she is my favourite)
I might add the possibility that she could cool down, but it would probably be of limited use in the full game. Most likely, the Nell and Fairy Queen stories can only be finished towards the end of the game. That means you'll be very unlikely to have enough time left for her to cool down sufficiently, but I might as well make the option exist for those who are extremely effective (or, like now, playing without a time limit).

The most important reason behind her dismissal of sexual advances at that stage is to show that your actions have consequences. I want to reward players who are able to convince Nell to go without any threats.

Belle I have to compliment you for creating some of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen in these types of games. Especially the Fairy Queen, Leanan Sidhe, Nell, and Primrose. I also have to give a huge thank you for creating girls with realistic sized breasts. It's very difficult to find any of these games where most of the cast don't have very large or grossly oversized, unrealistic boobs. For someone like me who find small chested girls extremely attractive, I find your game to be a wonderful diamond in the rough. Nell and Belle are near perfect. Even Evelyn and Callie, who have the largest in the game, don't come across as unrealistic or a turn off. You've done a fantastic job at character creation. I also really love that the game is so interactive and not forcefully linear. It's a breath of fresh air to have something different from constant reading, with a random choice sprinkled in. I'm really looking forward to future updates.
Thank you! :)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I might add the possibility that she could cool down, but it would probably be of limited use in the full game. Most likely, the Nell and Fairy Queen stories can only be finished towards the end of the game. That means you'll be very unlikely to have enough time left for her to cool down sufficiently, but I might as well make the option exist for those who are extremely effective (or, like now, playing without a time limit).

The most important reason behind her dismissal of sexual advances at that stage is to show that your actions have consequences. I want to reward players who are able to convince Nell to go without any threats.

Thank you! :)
i see,is there a way to change that?
i dont have any save where i need to convince Nell to go with me.i only use automatic save.

P/S:Can someone give me their current save,i dont think i want to start over again..(sweating)
*no ntr
*unshave pussy with all the girl one

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game just keeps getting better.
Will there be more sex with our pixie?

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
I need help uncovering nells dark secret
i seem to be missing 1 clue as to how to prove that she is the fairy queen's daughter
how do i do that

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes