DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Just tried this game out, man it is fantastic!
And oh my goodness, I can't be the only one waiting with baited breath for Perversity 6 to unlock right?

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle this may have been asked previously but how did you choose Belle's 3 costume options?
And was there a thought of a model of Callie's leather outfit as an option? lol

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle this may have been asked previously but how did you choose Belle's 3 costume options?
They were just costumes I wanted to use in the game in some way but could find no justification for, except as novelty costumes for Belle. I'll probably add a leather outfit for her at some point, but it's obviously not a priority.

Reactions: Antosha and RustyV

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Why exactly are you concerned about Belle's costumes when you have a perfectly good no costume option? Since no one else can see her, what's the point of making her wear clothes since she obviously prefers life without them?

On another note, I haven't played since 0.21 back in June but I have kept up here, always thinking that I will wait for the new content next month and never actually playing the game. Belle, are we close to the initial endgame and should I wait a bit more, or is it going to be a few months before this initial phase wraps up. Not looking for spoilers, but maybe a little timeline to the first endgame.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Why exactly are you concerned about Belle's costumes when you have a perfectly good no costume option? Since no one else can see her, what's the point of making her wear clothes since she obviously prefers life without them?

On another note, I haven't played since 0.21 back in June but I have kept up here, always thinking that I will wait for the new content next month and never actually playing the game. Belle, are we close to the initial endgame and should I wait a bit more, or is it going to be a few months before this initial phase wraps up. Not looking for spoilers, but maybe a little timeline to the first endgame.
I wouldn't wait for the endgame to begin. It's the end of the endgame that is important, and that is still not that close. It will take me several months of work to get from the beginning of that part to the end.

potato_man 970

Aug 8, 2019
i know it's an old message to reply to but im having trouble finding the way to increase my characters agility
i'm on day 28 and the fairy said a while ago about the character knowing how to do it

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you train up the perversity? I don't know how to train it. I'm on day 14 and feels like I've got nothing done I've only managed to train my agility once, my courage 2 times, and the hunting skill once.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How do you train up the perversity? I don't know how to train it. I'm on day 14 and feels like I've got nothing done I've only managed to train my agility once, my courage 2 times, and the hunting skill once.
Mostly by reading books in the library. There are several that level up perversity. And at least one point in perversity is gained at night while molesting some of the girls

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
well, to start, congrats to the dev on a pretty neat game :) been following it for a while and it is a pretty solid work, manage to give the impression it's not yet another visual novel and have an original mind control mechanism and an intriguing plot.

Alas, my dumb ass is butting head on unveiling nell's parents. I tried all hints after "nell is part fey" on the queen (including trying it twice in a row), and none work. I'm thinking I'm missing a hint but don't know where to collect it.

Reactions: Belle

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It will take me several months of work to get from the beginning of that part to the end.
Just tell me I'm going to have more opportunities to frolick with my lovely pixie girl, please? I mean, I absolutely love Primrose and Nell, but Belle is a little goddess of beauty.

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I find out Nell's deep secret? It will let me influence Nell to say I know who her mother is but none of my clues are the right one. I've fully corrupted Serrana or whatever her name is and most of my skills are maxed except for Charisma it's at 4 out of 6 and I don't know how to get it higher I've read all the books I've found.

Last edited:

mymarco

Dec 21, 2019
Very well made, I am following it since it's beginning.
In the first versions there was a menu that allowed to save. I do not remember from which version this menu disappeared.
I am using Android from mobile.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Guys i already ask before,but i will ask again..can someone give me their complete save?
-unshave pussy
-No ntr
Really need it asap

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes