dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Yeah I'm stuck at that part to. I've figured out the riddle but I don't have any of the clues that goes with the riddle. So I can't find out that or Nell's story at all.
Have you trained your agility with Samara, then Nell and beaten Samara in fight? From memory it was only then I got the clues from talking to her to then take to fairy queen.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Kiss at remove inhibitions, cum together option comes after a few sessions of fashion show. Be more and more adventurous, you'll find it.
How to kiss Callie and how do i trigger cum together with callie?she already strip naked and mc do handjob a couple of time and it never work out..

Reactions: Genji

ai...

May 30, 2019
Have you trained your agility with Samara, then Nell and beaten Samara in fight? From memory it was only then I got the clues from talking to her to then take to fairy queen.
Yep I've beat Samarra at the duel which was the last stage once my agility was maxed. And still can't get the clue I need. I think my game is bugged or I just started trying to learn about Nell too late. Since I didn't spend any time with her until after I already beat Samarra at the fight. So I think I may need to restart. And I did finish all of Samarra's content! And the last photo I tried to show my options as best as I could. But the file talking to her at the arena was too large so this it the only way I could get it to show all my options. Long Live the Princess 12_22_2019 6_09_55 AM.png Long Live the Princess 12_22_2019 6_16_02 AM.png Long Live the Princess 12_22_2019 6_09_24 AM (1).png

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yep I've beat Samarra at the duel which was the last stage once my agility was maxed. And still can't get the clue I need. I think my game is bugged or I just started trying to learn about Nell too late. Since I didn't spend any time with her until after I already beat Samarra at the fight. So I think I may need to restart. And I did finish all of Samarra's content! And the last photo I tried to show my options as best as I could. But the file talking to her at the arena was too large so this it the only way I could get it to show all my options. View attachment 493885 View attachment 493886 View attachment 493889
defeating her as your final test was the first time... you need to defeat her a second time when talkeing to her in the morning
Also how far have you come with Nelle? did you spend time with her in the afternoon (not talkeing about rooftop climbing)

ai...

May 30, 2019
defeating her as your final test was the first time... you need to defeat her a second time when talkeing to her in the morning
Also how far have you come with Nelle? did you spend time with her in the afternoon (not talkeing about rooftop climbing)
Yes all we do when spending time together says we just hang out at the stables and make out it just shows the black screen when we hang out. I've gave her the book awhile ago and it hasn't shown anything new when hanging out with Nell. And when I try to talk to Samarra in the mornings it lets me talk to her like we are training then the only option it gives me is to leave.
[/QUOTE]

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Maybe looking at these ss of my main save clues will help? Can u guys see if there's something I fucked up here? And the skill is maxed with everyone currently being my bae. Also Samarra has no more fight for me, Crone has no more spellbooks to take, library has no more books, Queen has only sex education, Thaddeus is busy, anything I'm missing here for the convincing?

Algernon

Jan 13, 2018
Belle ... just a quick message to say thanks for the outstanding work here, and I honestly think taking a break is a very smart thing to do when it's needed...and why not December!?!

Enjoy, rest up, and when you're ready, we're ready. Love your work!

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
The spoiler tag is working. You're just not using it correctly. You put your spoiler where the title should be. Put it between the tags instead, like this: (spoiler)here is my spoiler(/spoiler). Obviously, use square brackets instead.
Belle

Amazing game!

Speaking of tags
Why in god/God/Gods name/s don't you have the "humor" tag for this? Belle/your and MC's dialogue is some of the funniest back and forth we've seen. She's the ultimate mischievous kinky TinkerBell :ROFLMAO:

P.S.
All I want for XMas is a Belle Pixie Fairy companion of my own.

Reactions: Belle

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Belle

Amazing game!

Speaking of tags
Why in god/God/Gods name/s don't you have the "humor" tag for this? Belle/your and MC's dialogue is some of the funniest back and forth we've seen. She's the ultimate mischievous kinky TinkerBell :ROFLMAO:

P.S.
All I want for XMas is a Belle Pixie Fairy companion of my own.
I'm not the owner of this thread, so I don't set the tags. It's out of my hands.
If you think the tags (or anything else in the OP) are incorrect, you should report the OP and say what you want changed, and why.

Reactions: Belle

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Happy Festivus.
I shudder to think what the pixie asked Jolly Old Saint Nick to bring her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Happy Festivus.
I shudder to think what the pixie asked Jolly Old Saint Nick to bring her.
...probably a spell scroll... maybe to morph her sexuality or to shrink or grow persons...
if so it's to bad she forgot she can't read them though :devilish:
...gotta find her a litterate "friend" to use it for her... any voluntiers? :p ;)

Reactions: RustyV
4.60 star(s) 377 Votes