Belphegor

May 23, 2017
well, the more I see other people have the same problem as me (not being able to defeat samara twice, after the first time I only get "leave" at the training ground) without satisfacting answer here, the more I wonder if it's an actual thing we didn't do or some old save transition problem.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
well, the more I see other people have the same problem as me (not being able to defeat samara twice, after the first time I only get "leave" at the training ground) without satisfacting answer here, the more I wonder if it's an actual thing we didn't do or some old save transition problem.
What do you mean by "defeating her twice"? You're only supposed to defeat her once, so it sounds like you're maybe expecting something that's not supposed to happen.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What do you mean by "defeating her twice"? You're only supposed to defeat her once, so it sounds like you're maybe expecting something that's not supposed to happen.
uhm... pretty sure it was once to have sex with her and twice (you know with that Matrix effect :p ) to learn about Nelles true origin...

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
I've seen many people say you had to defeat her twice in these last pages (including an user just above this post) to learn about nelle's origin. I defeated her once and had sex, but got no lead on nelle, during or after that event.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
uhm... pretty sure it was once to have sex with her and twice (you know with that Matrix effect :p ) to learn about Nelles true origin...
Nope, you only defeat her once. The first time you merely landed a blow, which was her requirement.

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
I am missing one clue to complete the mystery riddle. I have the clue that nell is part fey but i have nothing else that i can use. i have defeated samarra (really defeated, not the land one blow). pls help or give me a save with all the clues. ty xoxo

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did you talk to Nell then talk with Samara again?
To be fair it is a colluded.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Other question,there is an event where Nell and MC broke into someone house as an advanced training..its interesting and the mc got some sex options,If Nell become a Fey Queen,is the event unavaible?

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes