Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Thank for your own response.

By soft, I mean there's no rough content (like BDSM perhaps?) in medieval context whereas the lore setting describes "
Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good "

In short, not enough badasses but too many good wills.
I am quite a sadist, but romance and relationship dev can be sexy too.

strfb

Sep 15, 2016
So the walkthrough says it splits into the normal romance path and NTR path, but I only see the romance path guide? Can anybody tell me how many NTR scenes are in the game? Couldn't find an answer using the search tool, so sorry if this has already been answered.

Reactions: coro45

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So the walkthrough says it splits into the normal romance path and NTR path, but I only see the romance path guide? Can anybody tell me how many NTR scenes are in the game? Couldn't find an answer using the search tool, so sorry if this has already been answered.
Well...
  • It's not really NTR - it happens before the girl in question is a romantic interest
  • Few. See them by not stopping Thaddius from getting with the girl in question

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hit me as hard as a Train, It made me cry, first game to do this since Acting Lessons.
Belle is doing an amazing work writting this, It came out of nowhere, yet it made sense.
+10000, but -5000 for taking out of the game one of my top 3 characters, i will miss her a lot.

Reactions: Antosha and Belle

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hit me as hard as a Train, It made me cry, first game to do this since Acting Lessons.
Belle is doing an amazing work writting this, It came out of nowhere, yet it made sense.
+10000, but -5000 for taking out of the game one of my top 3 characters, i will miss her a lot.
On her goodbye she said that the Player will see her atleast once more before her time is come...
Who knows... maybe she'll be like her mother and have a relationship with a human before her final time comes

D

Deleted member 1816167

shit dude i read your post and thought belle is abandoning the game or something

johnbin

Jun 13, 2019
Can somebody tell me if the hot chick that wants the dress in Callie's store, does she return later on for more sexy time? Thanks in advance

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Belle really nice game. Belle is so far one of the funniest character i've ever seen, will you make her big or the MC small again? Maybe he can learn a spell to make Belle in the size of an human. Do you have a date for 0.28 public release yet?

Reactions: Belle

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Belle really nice game. Belle is so far one of the funniest character i've ever seen, will you make her big or the MC small again? Maybe he can learn a spell to make Belle in the size of an human. Do you have a date for 0.28 public release yet?
It generally releases in the first week of the month. Next update is released for patrons on Feb 5th.

4.60 star(s) 377 Votes