goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Your post:
"Nope. Last available walkthrough is out of date; pretty confident you can find all you need on this thread, but you'l have to dig a lot."

His reply to your post is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v0-27-belle.5259/post-2927647
"Nope. Last available walkthrough is out of date; pretty confident you can find all you need on this thread, but you'l have to dig a lot.

Unfortunate. I am really struggling to find the third secret of the sister, as I can't seem to find what starts that event. I also seem to be missing a key clue with the shop friend for her last one. I think it is because I didn't have a high enough skill to do something with the priestess scene, but I don't know how to redo it. I have run down every option I can find, and am nearly day 100 now. Thaddus requires a clue I don't have, Eyelan has hit a brick wall with nothing to trigger the third secret. Callie needs one key clue to end her thrid secret and I don't have it nor can trigger the event I think would give it to me. Nell, Primrose, Fairy Queen, Hag, and the woman at the river (who I am sure is the Princess) and Samarra are done. No more options.

SO yeah. I think I'm done with the game. I know it is unfinished and there are walkthroughs to get the two I am missing...but the game is SO grindy and random in how it plays that honestly there is no fun in redoing everything for a single reveal. Maybe I'll come back to it once done, but yeah this is a bit...disappointing. And a bit dull. I love the clue hunting aspect, but you need a way to actually GET the clue to everything because it is too long for replays. "

See how he put his post in the quote of your post? To quote him you'd have to copy/paste it out. You also might need to reconstruct the "[ QUOTE" line.

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
So I'm stuck. When I'm trying show clues to the librarian, she asks where the erotic novels are, and I don't have the clue for that. The guide says they she gave them to her father, but how do I find the clue for that?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So I'm stuck. When I'm trying show clues to the librarian, she asks where the erotic novels are, and I don't have the clue for that. The guide says they she gave them to her father, but how do I find the clue for that?
Check walkthrough..

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Did you actually try? If you did, you'd know that there is no clue for this. You don't need one.

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah sorry, I don't really do forum posts that often and I didn't know how to get out of that format to a regular post. I'm learning!

Ok, after over an hour of pouring through posts, I finally found the actions I needed to do: NOT peeking at Callie after a certain point, and Evelyn by having lunch a set number of times.

Such...RANDOM actions at a point where I am honestly not interested in doing them. If say, the backrubs were blocked until you did enough lunches to trigger the clue needed, it would make more sense in a relationship-building stance and not mislead so much. As for the Callie thing...yeah that is on me. I honestly didn't see there was a second room closer to me, and that it might hold something. That was my derp.

So now I have them unlocked at around 120 days. Not a bad game, but due to the sheer amount of time needed to get them open...I'm not interested in them now. I kinda just unlocked scenes out of curiosity and completion, not real interest.

I have to say that out of all the characters I could interact with and possibly form a relationship with...I preferred Samarra. Her look is unique, she is capable and strong, she has maybe the best developed background in the game, her kinks run close to mine after you finally best her, and in the end...they feel more like a couple of respect, skill and personal admiration. Stable. STRONG. I wish we could romance her and develop it more. Belle is a fine friend once she calms the fuck down. Mell is maybe a decent choice but a bit too 'kiddy' and innocent for my tastes. Kid sister territory. Callie, sure as a fuck buddy but that's it. Primrose...yeah I think the story could have explored her relationship with her father than my character. Evelyn is fine. Just fine. The fairies at least give you some fun while you grind and fret over how to progress. I am curious to see if the priestess gives us some BDSM options on her (yeah my kink again), and if you can use Callie on her that might make Callie more useful at least.

I am going to amend my review of the game if I can. The story and characters are decent, and I do love how the investigation reveals new aspects and subplots. It is a fun dynamic...while you can find the damned things! However, either due to some pathing issues, limits to what you can use your powers to do, and of course the current build of the game, it's not perfect yet. Please remember some of us (yes, me) are sometimes stupid and miss obvious things to the writer. And spending hours online looking up that one tiny step you missed is not just frustrating, but takes the kink value out of the game.

So please Belle, keep working. You are doing an amazing job. You'll get there. I want to see how this ends.
EDIT: Shit, how do you change a review?

Last edited:
Reactions: M.Sato and Genji

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Need changes on inventory and let needed documents stack in names so easy to present
more quests more npc's more perverter books and magic for pregnancy ;) that old witch already told that magic exist :devilish:
Evelyn is Beter then other girls :love:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Haven't tried, as it's a fairly content full game so far, but can you "not die" or is that set in stone?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes