MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Haven't tried, as it's a fairly content full game so far, but can you "not die" or is that set in stone?
Are you talking about the Fairy King killing you? Because that's not avoidable without avoiding that story line completely.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO the MC can still end up being killed in the end. He has to save the princess. The repercussions of seducing the princess to save her were never fully explained to him by the crone. So he might die in the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M.Sato

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
IMO the MC can still end up being killed in the end. He has to save the princess. The repercussions of seducing the princess to save her were never fully explained to him by the crone. So he might die in the end.
That wasn't the question. He was asking about a specific incident that has already happened in the game and whether it was avoidable.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
You're kidding right? The fairy queen used up most of her life time to save you.
As an alternative to war and large scale loss of life. And her life was very, very long. Yours is not. Visiting her after the first scene could be considered a prelude to romantic development with her, and in that case... well, now your life spans are near each other. And if she follows her prophecy she'd be dying anyway after giving her power to Nell. So there's really not a *better* path

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I don't know if I can consider a lover's life ending nearer to mine as "not bad."

But whatevers, to each their own.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This part of the story can be debated on in different ways.... however the proficies we know of sofar did all point to exactly this outcome. In all stories when the mortal races band together and stand against demonic invaders great sacrifices had to be made.
Even the History of this universe (LltP) tells such a story when the first invasion was stoped by sacrifining royal live on the Fey side and we already know that she will return before her end... sadly it's supposed to be a VERY near one though

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
um okay so when i 'finish' the part with her becoming ahem new queen of fae.. old one 'dies/dissapears' and the other one become's 'untouchable'.. tell me why did i do this part again? would't keep my mouth shut and have several girls to impregnate, fuck and live with be a better choice?... x)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't know if I can consider a lover's life ending nearer to mine as "not bad."

But whatevers, to each their own.
On a personal level it's bad... but compare 1 lost life against thousands, as 2 races are supposed to be destroyed if the end can't be stoped.
um okay so when i 'finish' the part with her becoming ahem new queen of fae.. old one 'dies/dissapears' and the other one become's 'untouchable'.. tell me why did i do this part again? would't keep my mouth shut and have several girls to impregnate, fuck and live with be a better choice?... x)
Maybe... but a short one... the end is near... as within a life span or only a few years at best

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Started the game, using the existing walkthrough. On day 12, no Nell in stables. Not sure what all to do next. Hate to just waste the playthrough at this point..

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, the walkthrough is kinda.... extra? I mean, you REALLY REALLY don't need it. It might help with telling you how some paths might play out. I went through a lot of the game without looking at it at all just fine.

There are no time constraints with the exception of one, so far. So as of now, you're safe to just go nuts.

Reactions: Akachan

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I think the miss was on Day 11. I had a save on Day 8, an I'm back to Day 10. I'll get back to 11 and see what I can do. At least figure out the miss, if I can. Otherwise, it's been a decent enough start and frankly, I'm not entirely keen on ending with my sister.

Reactions: RustyV
4.60 star(s) 378 Votes